Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto and the Amulet of Time OPEN AND RECRUTING!

Back to Guilds

A tear in space and time has sucked some of Konoha 12's kids into the past where they meet their teenage parents and an old enemy... 

Tags: Naruto, Shinobi, Ninja, future, Shippuuden 

Reply Konoha (Leaf)
Hospital Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hiten-Katsu
Crew

Conservative Capitalist

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:57 pm
This is a modern hospital with Ninja doctors. Come here when you are wounded, sick, or are visiting a friend.
It's a bad idea to sneak out as a patiend. Sakura or Tsunade WILL find you.
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:46 am
Aeon felt that he had been picked up and was moving. He couldn't wake, the pain was still killing him. He concentrated on his mothers face to keep from crying it didn't work so well, he felt the warm tears on his face.  

conigwolf
Crew

chemwhiz3

4,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:03 am
As he got closer to the hospital, Reign could smell more and more blood, he entered, saying he was visiting a friend...he found a young boy, drenched in blood, passed out on a bed, a few docters tending to his wounds. Most of the doctors knew Reign and his faces expression, so they told him what they knew about what happened... "WHAT!?!?" he yelled in disbelief "A KUNAI!?!? What did it look like?" they said that they had told him all they knew, so he just left.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:29 pm
(wow the kunai was random and people still play on it, alice post b4 some other kunai comes ><)  

conigwolf
Crew

Anko_Shadow
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:44 pm
(LOL. Yeah. Next they'll throw Sasuke at the boy or something. We'll just pretend it's another boy. Not Aeon.)

Sakura placed the boy on a stretcher and called for some nurses to prep him for surgery. She tossed one of the nurses Aeon's bag, Pakkun, still unconscious inside, and told another nurse to fetch Tsunade. Sakura ran down the hall to go sterilize herself and get ready to operate. She wasn't sure where he was bleeding internally.

Tsunade arrived not long after and did the same as Sakura. The two medics entered the operating room. Aeon had already been hooked up to a monitor and was currently receiving something to null the pain.

"Give him some Anastasia to make sure he stays unconscious. I don't want him waking up while we're operating. Sakura, what happened?" She started cutting into him with a scalpel.

"He showed up at Ichiraku's injured. He passed out after that and I tried to help him as best I could, but he has internal bleeding, and then there's the... He has a seal on his stomach...and whiskers... Then someone threw a kunai at him."

Tsunade paused. "What?"

"I don't know why, but...he looks a lot like Naruto, only younger, and with different eyes." The two looked down at the boy as Tsunade evaluated something. She looked back at what she was doing as if nothing had been said.

"Tsunade-shi-?"

"Pay attention, Sakura. We don't want to make a mistake," Tsunade didn't look up at her student.

"H-hai."

Thirty-eight minutes had passed since they began the operation. Tsunade sighed behind her mask as she finished the stitching. "He should be fine for now. But just in case, have his room be in the ER. If something happens, he'll be close where we can help him. Put guards outside his room and one inside in case someone tries to hurt him." She pulled off her mask and gloves, tossint them into a special trash can, followed by her apprentace.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:26 pm
Two hours after the operation...

"nya....nya..." Aeon opens his clear blue eyes. He grabbed his stomach expecting pain, but there wasn't any. Taking a quick glance around the room, he notices he's in the hospital. He sat up waiting for someone to come.  

conigwolf
Crew

Alice5130
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:32 pm
A jounin looked down at him, noticing he was awake. He pushed a button on the wall next to Aeon's bed. Soon after, Sakura and Tsunade showed up.

"How are you feeling?" Sakura smiled at him, holding a chart. "I'm Sakura. I'll be in charge of you while you're in the hospital. This is Lady Tsunade."

Tsunade sat in a chair next to Aeon's bed. "We were wondering if you could tell us your name and why you were injured." Tsunade had already talked to Iruka about him. The teacher had never seen the boy recently, but he said the kid looked just like Naruto when he was young.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:35 pm
Aeon's bag suddenly started moving, allerting the room's ocupants. The jounin held a kunai ready, but Tsunade motioned for him to stop. She got up and walked over to the bag and opened. it. Pakkun peeked out.

"Pakkun?"  

Alice5130
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200

conigwolf
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:38 pm
"um...um...Aeon Hyuuga Uzumaki, and I got hurt because some guy named shai "put" his hand inside my stomach beyond that I don't remember" His hyuuga eyes were reading them as tsunade and sakura but they looked different he didn't know why.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:44 pm
Tsunade and Sakura looked back at him. "What?"

Pakkun interupted. "Uh...I found him outside the village and brought him here. On our way he got hit on the head when he fell into a ninja trap and started speaking nonsence about being related to Naruto and the Hyuuga clan. We were then attacked by some unkown enemy," Pakkun lied. "His real name is Aeon Uzaru."

Tsunade looked skeptaclke. "Really now?"

"Yes. I was gonna bring him right here, but I got knocked out. I don't know what happened to the guy who attacked us.  

Alice5130
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200

conigwolf
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:54 pm
Looks slyly at pakkun. "pakkun I know what I'm saying, I even have the hyuuga eyes, so next time you lie..." Aeon smiles bigly. "i'm gonna cause you to unsummon"

"sorry paka isn't a good lier, honestly I couldn't hide my eyes and hair anyway, why lie when dad is hokage?" He pulls out a picture of his mom and dad and gently strokes teh frame, it was his birthday presant.

(smart as hell but is as dense as naruto)  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:10 pm
Tsunade's eye twitched out of anger. "Did you just call me your dad?"

Pakkun jumped onto the bed and tackled the the pictureframe before Sakura could take a look, carful not to break it. "See, what I mean? Comepletely lost it. It's so bad, he's calling the Fifth Hokage a man. And a father, no less. Ha...ha ha...hah," Pakkun turned to Aeon with a glare. "Look out the window, you dense brat," he whispered roughly. The room was in perfect view of the Hokage Mountain.

"Well, I guess he could have DID or MPD," Sakura put out.

"Identity disorders don't work like that, Sakura," Tsunade snuffed out that idea. She sighed. "But just in case. Aeon, was it? Have you ever had, headaches and other body pains, distortion or loss of subjective time, depression, flashbacks of abuse or trauma, unexplainable phobias, sudden anger without a justified cause, lack personal connections with friends or family, frequent panic or anxiety attacks, auditory hallucinations of the personalities inside your mind, or anything else you can think of that might be important?"

Pakkun berely got a word she said and doubted if the kid did, either.  

Alice5130
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200

conigwolf
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:24 pm
He saw what pakkun had seen, the mountain had five heads. As quickly as he could he took pakkun and his picture in the bag and threw a kunai out the window. "um...i got to go, Flying Thunder God JUTSU!!!" Disappears and reappears at the kunai and takes off running. "runrunrunrunrun"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:29 pm
"You idiot!" Pakkun yelled. "Now they'll know something is up! You just used the Fourth's jutsu!"  

Alice5130
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200

conigwolf
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:34 pm
"shut up! I know but this is better then them running tests on me" He touched down on the streets and set off running, his target the main gates.

(start posting in streets of konoha)  
Konoha (Leaf)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces