Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto and the Amulet of Time OPEN AND RECRUTING!

Back to Guilds

A tear in space and time has sucked some of Konoha 12's kids into the past where they meet their teenage parents and an old enemy... 

Tags: Naruto, Shinobi, Ninja, future, Shippuuden 

Reply Konoha (Leaf)
Hokage Tower - Tsunade's Office Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hiten-Katsu
Crew

Conservative Capitalist

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:27 pm
This is where the Tsunade does all her work...and drinks ^^

Make sure to knock before entering.
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:27 pm
Tsunade sat at her desk, reluctantly doing her paperwork. Shizune had taken all of her sake and refused to give it back until the work was finished. She even found the Godime's secret stash. 'Damnit all,' the old blond thought.  

Alice5130
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200

picaal
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:08 pm
Obito felt himself be pulled through something, more like sucked through something. He felt the shard in his pocket burn against his leg and was sure that was what was causing this situation. He opened his eyes and all around him was a blue twirling light. It was as if he was going through a tunnel and at the end was a bright white light. After a few second he found himself suddenly at the white light and pushed through it. In a burst of light everything came into view and he landed on top of what he assumed to be hokage tower, with a thud no less. "That was...an experience." He stood up and brushed off his legs. "What happened?" Things looked different.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:27 pm
A nurse from the hospital informed Tsunade she needed to be at the hospital, stat. Tsunade left in a hurry while the nurse explained to her what happened.

(Oh, yeah. I forgot. Since they rebuilt everything in the future, the layout of Konoha is different.)  

Alice5130
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200

picaal
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:41 pm
(wow I can do absolutely nothing with that post xD)

Obito sat down on the edge of the tower, continueing to look around. Then it hit him, he remembered looking at a map of the village before the destruction had happened. "This is....impossible..." He jumped up still in a daze. "Well this is a situation your never prepared for."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:27 pm
(sry. How bout this)

Down below in front of the gates to the Hokage building, Anko walked by with a box of fresh dumplings. Every now and then she's pick up a stick and pop one in her mouth. She was on her way to make a report on her latest mission after stopping by the dumpling shop.  

Alice5130
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200

picaal
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:19 pm
Obito looked down to see Anko. "Mom?" It was his mother, only slightly younger though. As if to verify he could feel something inside him react to her curse mark. He couldn't figure out what to do next though, then he smelled the dumplings. "Mom and her dumplings, its the same now as it was then." But he was like his mother, he too loved dumplings. "So unfair..."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:42 pm
Anko took another bite and squeeled. "So good. Like an orgasim in my mouth." In went another and another as she walked up to the building, not careing that someone was watching her. She could feel their stare, but it wasn't threatening.  

Alice5130
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200

picaal
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:50 pm
Obito stared at Anko. "Thats so not funny..." He stood up, dropped right in front of anko. He stared at Anko while he took one and ate it. Then he took another and took off running.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:58 pm
That was...a very bad mistake. A thundering mass came up from behind him, catching up quickly. "You dumpling theif! I'll kill you!" Anko yanked out some sticks, with dumplings on them, between each finger. She stuffed the dumplings in her mouth and threw the sharp sticks at him with deadly acuracy.

(Uh oh. You made Anko very mad)  

Alice5130
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200

picaal
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:05 pm
Obito turned and threw the other dumpling at the sticks, both sticking into it. "You can do better than that!" He took another step but something made him hesitate, it was her curse mark. "Dumb curse mark." He put his hand to his neck and felt his mark react.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:13 pm
She glared at him and closed the box. Anko sped up, finally using her chakra and tackeling him from behind, Her box went flying farther on, landing a couple feet away; its contents intact. "You'd better have a good explanation as to why you stole my dumplings, you brat!" She pinned him to the ground.  

Alice5130
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200

chemwhiz3

4,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:18 pm
((This is getting good *grabs some popcorn*))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:23 pm
"I was hungry and you were taunting me, so I liberated a few." He stared at her for a few seconds, realizing he looked more like her than he had thought. He turns his head to the side. "Wow its almost like looking in a mirror..." Using a move Anko had taught him he flipped her using his feet and backflipped a few paces away.  

picaal
Crew

chemwhiz3

4,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:28 pm
((*begins chewing more rapidly on popcorn*))  
Konoha (Leaf)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff