Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Play in Paradise

Back to Guilds

Come and entertain your imagination in Paradise. All are welcome! 

Tags: free, Role Playing, Paradise 

Reply The Books Come to Life Here (Fantasy RP Forum)
The City of Newhampton Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what time is it?
  five thirty eight PM central time
  a time
  PARTY TIME!!!!! w00t!
  i cant tell time....*wah*
  nunya business, bub! now lets do this thing!
View Results

The Shadow-Star
Crew

5,700 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:39 pm
Newhampton is a bouncing town filled to the brim with culture of all kinds. More and more people move to Newhampton every year. But who says that all these people are human?...

Not all inhabitants of Newhampton realize that around one third of the population is not human. But some do. Some are happy and cooperate with these others. But some don't...

Newhampton is a city where anything and everything can happen. So have fun with it! But be careful if you're a minority. You can never be too careful while walking the dark streets of Newhampton...  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:43 pm
Character Skeleton ((tee hee. skeleton.))

Name:
Residence:
Title:
History((include why you're here)):
Personality:
Likes/Dislikes:
Picture/Description:
Other:

post 'em here, people. i dont wanna deal with the whole PM stuff. and this way if people wanna read up on your character they can! woo hoo!
NOW LET'S START THIS PARTY!!!  

The Shadow-Star
Crew

5,700 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

The Shadow-Star
Crew

5,700 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:02 pm
Name: Shadow
Species: shadow
Residence: upper floor of 13 Rose Street, above her shop, Witchery
Title: Miss Shadow
History((include why you're here)): Shadow doesn't remember much about her past. Sometimes she has flashes of a dark room in a castle, her wearing a dark gown and a crown, sitting next to a handsome man in a suit, whispering her name. But besides that, she doesn't know who she is. But she does know that she is not human. Because if she doesn't take a small violet pill every day, then she will begin to fade into the shadows. Over the years she has discovered that she can hide within shadows as well as change her shape, but she doesn't do that anymore. Now all she wants to do is own her little shop in peace. Maybe make a few friends. Shadow doesn't really talk about her not being human. She's met other non-humans, but never really made friends with them.
Personality: quiet, caring, crazy, impulsive; her personality hasn't really become what it could be. she's very withdrawn at the moment
Likes/Dislikes: likes cats and dark colors, doesn't like bright lights or judgemental people
Picture/Description: User Image
Other: she has the potential to be a fun person, but right now she's very sad inside.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:41 pm
((should i join? or am I in enough of your RPs already?))  

Dred Noboru
Vice Captain

The Shadow-Star
Crew

5,700 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:23 pm
((*glomps Dred* no nevah. i dont get tired of certain people being in my RPs. in fact, you're only in two, right? this is my first here in Paradise. Shadow got tired of her not being in anything here. we argued a bit then she backhanded me...with a pipe. so, with a swollen head, i created this. but i got her back! this is when she was younger so she cant remember s**t! haaa!!!!!! *im so evil*))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:38 pm
((...someone had better join soon. or else imma gonna start biting butts. it'll be attack of the butt-munch.))  

The Shadow-Star
Crew

5,700 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

mathwl1020
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:25 am
((well, since none of us want our buts bit then I guess I will join. and this rp seems kinda like magnolia was supposed to be))
((Btw, WOO HOO, I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO GETS ATTACKED BY MY RP CHARACTERS!))

Name: John
Species: Vampire
Residence: 15 emerson street
Title: N/A
History: John has lived in new hampton for many years now, and before that lived on his own, traveling throughout the wilderness. He doesn't remember much about his human life, but he does not wish to harm humans. he only feeds off animals
Personality: kinda shy and has few friends, due to the fact that human instincts tell them to stay away. Easy to get along with after the initial encounter.
Likes/Dislikes: Likes cars, blades, and rock music, doesn't like getting hit by cars or vampires that hunt humans
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:08 pm
((hmm. what if this is like Magnolia? yeah its the same basic idea ONLY DIFFERENT. so deal, homes. but see its like Shadow is my main RP character and like i said she got pissed bout not bein in this guild at all. so since this is like before she remembered stuffs you could think of it as the 'past'. but really just be cool bout it and think of it as a different RP! like an alternate reality. seriously...))  

The Shadow-Star
Crew

5,700 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

mathwl1020
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:45 pm
((yeah, and I'm rping a different character because this is an alternate reality and tanis the half-dragon doesn't actually exist. I hope he doesn't read this, I'll never hear the end of it))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:19 am
(( Am I allowed to join? :3 ))  

Linnpie

Liberal Fatcat

mathwl1020
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:35 am
((yeah, anyone's allowed to join))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:58 pm
((YAY, a Shadow Role Play. I must joineth))
Name: Corry
Species: elf
Residence: 7 pine street, back of library
Title:N/A
History((include why you're here)): Though Corry is an elf and has lived many years he acts much the are he look and his har covers his pointed ears most of the time. He is here because of the vast amounts of books that he found here and added to his own collection. He now share his intrest in books with all that come.
Personality: Subltle and complex to people that do not know him well. If you know him than he is outgoing and intresting to be around
Likes/Dislikes: Likes-Trees, outdoors, and books Dislikes-book haters and closed places
Picture/Description:
User Image
Other: Keeps sword under fron desk.  

donie120
Vice Captain

Alien Gatekeeper

11,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Lanie_may_702

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:35 pm
Name: Aislen Bridget Torrin
Species: half-bird
Residence: 17 Vallejo Avenue
Title: N/A
History: Was born a human but was kidnapped by scientists and changed through genetic experiments. She moved to New Hampton after she escaped.
Personality: loyal, nice if your on her good side, morbid and sometimes sadistic
Likes/Dislikes: Likes animals, books, fire, music, waffles, no wait, I mean steak, yeah steak,the food of tough people. Dislikes pink, smoking,hospitals, vomit, and lemonade
Other: keeps her wings hidden  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:48 pm
((vee shall beegin nows. if Dred does not show before the third page, i shall have to keel him.))

Shadow sucked in the damp morning air. It was a cloudy day in Newhampton. Her favorite. It put her in a goodish mood, which was quite rare for her. She grabbed her tattered parasol and went out into the streets. Her shop, Witchery, didn't open for another two hours. She thought that she'd go grab a bite to eat. Maybe pop by the library. She had read all of her books and was looking for something new.
Shadow popped by the Teal Cafe', a small, simple place where most of the people of Newhampton would go to grab a coffee and biscotti. Shadow got an iced latte and a chocolate biscotti. She munched on her breakfast as she strolled about the streets of scenic downtown Newhampton. The city was old but still full of life. Shadow twirled her parasol as she dumped her trash into a can that stood outside one of her favorite restaurants, Biscuits & Blues. Newhampton is located on the beautiful Everywhere River, and right across the river is Brookhaven. The food in this town, especially at Biscuits & Blues, made Shadow feel warm inside. She loved the river, and she felt more at home here than she ever had.
As Shadow approached Pine Street, where the Library was, Shadow thought about why she was in such a good mood. Then she realized. She hadn't dreamed at all for two weeks. Business had been decent, and nobody had been especially mean to her lately. Shadow's eyes smiled for a moment as she thought that maybe her life would stay like this. But she sighed and lost her happy state of mind as she thought about how the dreams, no, the nightmares, would be back. They'd always be back. And the people would be mean, and business would be bad, and people would glare at her when she goes to get her morning biscotti...
Shadow's thoughts were inturrupted as she came to the steps of the old library. She trotted up them, closed her parasol, and went inside.  

The Shadow-Star
Crew

5,700 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

mathwl1020
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:23 am
((for anyone that doesn't know, I use slanty words for my character's thoughts))

Sitting at a corner table of the library, alone as always, James saw Shadow walk into the library. Seeing her red eyes and pale skin, he mistook her to be a vampire, like him.
Should I go over to her?
What if she hunts humans?
But what if she's like me?

after a few more moments of arguing with himself and trying to get up the courage to talk to her, James walked up to shadow and asked, as quietly as possible, "are you a vampire?"  
The Books Come to Life Here (Fantasy RP Forum)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games