Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faith Black's Multi-purpose Friend Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is a hangout for everyone on Gaia. Members are encouraged to talk about just about anything, plus, we have monthly giveaways! 

Tags: giveaway, contest, hangout, friend, game 

Reply General
What is your dream job/life/world? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

are you having fun?
  yes
  no!
  maybe,why?
  I don't know...
  okay
  (spacing out or imaging)what?
View Results

Lotus136

1,450 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:48 pm
This is a post where people can tell your dreams about anything.you can tell what your dream job is,or imaginary world.or life.just have fun and let your creativity flow.this post is to let everyone have fun,show thier creativity,and to see others whose are similar.Have fun!Don't be rude!be respectful and nice.Everyone's imagination is welcomed.I have a BIG imagination myself.In fact,My gaia name should be Dreamer,or Imaginer.ha!ha!ha!Sometimes I even space out.I want evryone to feel comfortable too.and enjoy yourselves okay?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:53 pm
To Start It Off...
heart My dream job is to be an architect- person who draws blueprints,or designs, for houses.Write a few books too.Maybe create a show.team up with others to make a website where it'as like life on Gaia but different.and write some poems. heart  

Lotus136

1,450 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

ventera

Interesting Businesswoman

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:12 pm
When i grow up i wanna becoma a famous anime artist and move to tokyo, japan

or

becoma a international singer  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:15 pm
I am on my way to become a DEPUTY SHERIFF!!!!! I just filled out the APP today!!!!!!!!!!!!! biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin  

skyline_rt4

Asmusei -Faceless Hunter-

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:57 pm
"What is the color of Night?"

Play Oblivion. Nuff said.

"Welcome home."

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 2:28 pm
I'm working hard to achieve my ultimate goal of becoming an adult film actress, but I also want to write novels (mostly fantasy), & maybe sing on the side. I wouldn't want to do real acting though. To be a real actress, you have to actually some acting skills, which I don't think I have.  

FaithBlack
Vice Captain

Fashionable Sex Symbol

16,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Noob wrangler 100

Spokane Native 2609

Sweet Sex Symbol

11,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 11:00 am
When I graduate I want to become a forester. Someone who works on making the forests more healthier. They also patrol the forests so there is nothing bad going on... wink ya know. lol. I really want to move to the city and live my life there for a while...maybe find a good man. lol. Then when President Obama moves out of office I want to move to Vancouver.
I want to move to Vancouver so I can leave a very fun adn peaceful life with my family...if I have one then...prolly will. lol. and I want 4 cats. yay! Cats...hehehe and I want to secretly be a ninja on the side. yay! I rock! I'm creative...lol.  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 11:18 am
I'm going to college to become a vet! ^_^  

Treasoning4u

xMoonCat

Abductee

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:59 am
a graphic artist or a photographer. heart
i'm going to college this year so i'll be able to sharpen my skills and get certified. :: i get ripped off a lot :: because of that damn paper i don't have rolleyes  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:36 pm
One of my dream jobs would to be a Medical Examiner, or A Crime Scene Investigator.  

xDarkWinterx

Dapper Vampire

Scarlett_Rose_Spark

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:22 pm
Supreme Court Justice  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:19 am
Idk what I wanna do, and if I keep being picky I'll be a perfect candidate for the dreamlife of a bum gonk  

x_dragonxkeeper_x

ayame_taiushi

Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:25 pm
Being a bum sounds like alot of fun  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:18 am
Im just getting back into school after 2 years stressed but I’m studying to become a Psychology major and also on the side taking on child Psych. I wanna help children, teens and adults work through their issues or problems in life because I think everyone needs someone they can talk to besides their best friend or their parents etc. And I want to be that person that someone can really open up too, feel and know that I will listen and help them. I hope and plan that when I get my own office I can fundraise and have care centers on my side for anything and everything I need to help anyone that comes my way!  

Qu33nOfCh405

Irako of the Desert

Earnest Paladin

18,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
  • Hesitant Participant 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:32 pm
My dream job would be one where I don't have to worry about money. Ever. Dream world? Hmm... Well, it's called Drakostomar and there's dragons and a Dragon Queen, and I'm in charge, and there's epicness and super battles and... *jerks out of daydream* Oh, sorry... sweatdrop Um, barring that, my dream world would be one where everyone treated each other with respect, courtesy, and a sense of right and wrong! And people didn't get road rage... mad Stupid drivers piss me off...  
General

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff