Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply Polls/Quizzes/Stories/Poems/Artwork
Most Difficult to Cosplay as...? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Most Difficult to Cosplay as...?
  Haruhi
  Tamaki
  Kyoya
  Hikaru/Kaoru
  Mitsukuni (Hunny)
  Takashi
View Results

KimCare
Crew

Swashbuckling Bookworm

29,325 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wry Dealer 500
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:41 pm
Keeping in mine that getting a bunny (Bun-Bun) wouldn't really be a problem just as dying your hair (wearing a wig) like the twins did who just be a matter of how far are you willing to go..?

I met a Haruhi cosplayer that actually had a piece of great fatty tuna sushi tattooed on her arm in "celebration of the series and that which is the spirit of making the best of what you've been given"

And...?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:47 pm
i met a hunny cosplayer, and he was no able to pull it off. i think he's the hardes, cuz you go to be CUTE to be him and in child like so-sweet eating bunny lving cute,  

Yuuki-s_Deathgame

Lonely Genius

5,250 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

bone apple tea

Shadowy Shoujo

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:22 am
I've been told that I would make a good Mori because I'm soo tall. I think I could never cosplay Hunny, because again, I'm so tall. It just wouldn't work.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:30 pm
I would love to be Kyoya!
But alas, I am not willing to cut my long hair, and a wig would be kinda weird. And I'd have to dye my hair.

but the hardest would have to be tamaki. His hair is demanding and the wigs just don't suit it at all.  

Kitsune Minamino

6,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Angel Mechanholy

4,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:56 am
I would love to try and be haruhi, but i think hunny would be the most diffcult to cosplay. Needs lots of energy for the part. rofl  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:04 am
I think hikaru/koaru are difficult the most to be cosplayed as.  

Sumiko Demon

another wandering artist

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:48 pm
Sumiko Demon

me too, not only would you need a buddy, but you'd have to synch up with them, and look similar, body size, height...etc. And finally you'd have to have their mind screwing prowess! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:42 am
I think haruhi wold be the hardest. I don't know that many girls who would have their hair that short, because a wig just doesn't pull it off....haha. the twins would be the most fun to do though...though they might be kind hard.  

Ryeder

hameko105

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:32 pm
I say the twins because it's hard to find 2 people who look a little alike. Fortunatly My 2 friends look exactly like Hikaru and Karou. They are identical twin brothers.. It's so cool... If only they were into anime. *sigh*  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 10:22 am
It would definitely be tough to cosplay Mori, if you were a short person. You would need REALLY high heels for that. 3nodding Of course if you are tall, then you could probably do it. biggrin

But I do agree that the twins would definitely be the toughest to cosplay as.  

FlouriteWings93

Otaku_Gurl_69

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 1:13 pm
I think Mori would be hardest for me, 'cause I talk alot sweatdrop , but if I was shorter, I would make an awesome Honey-senpai blaugh !  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 8:29 pm
another wandering artist
Sumiko Demon

me too, not only would you need a buddy, but you'd have to synch up with them, and look similar, body size, height...etc. And finally you'd have to have their mind screwing prowess! 4laugh

same here, but it would be awesome if someone(s) could pull it off  

destiny_dumbledore

8,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

purplesockz

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 6:16 pm
Hunny would be the hardest for me. I just couldn't manage to be so happy all the time, and I really don't care for cake that much. I think I make a much better Mori. biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 8:30 pm
I'd say Hani is the hardest because u have 2 be cute and there's a certain height requirement...I'm like. 5' 10" so I can't cosplay Hani crying oh, and u have 2 get a convincing Bun Bun razz  

kaoruskoishii

Cascantelee

Desirable Gekko

9,915 Points
  • Married 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 10:24 am
Hunny, You have to (preferably, I guess) be short, and cute. Well, I guess it would work for a kid. Plus, I dont think they sell pink bunnies that look like Bun bun in a lot of stores. Because Bun bun really looks handmade.  
Polls/Quizzes/Stories/Poems/Artwork

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff