vampire rp Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lunastell
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 2:29 pm
this is the begining of the vampire rp sect. of the guild and if no one rps here i will play multile ppl and have my own story 4laugh  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:58 pm
I'm here to rp!  

vaporeon119
Crew

Lunastell
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:49 pm
liz looked around and sighed who was she supposed to tagging along with? as she fainted out side of a tavern in night and started to bleed  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:39 pm
Walking with a pistol in hand."i dont suppose i go to a bar".talking to himself  

Enigma Of Anarchy
Crew

Lunastell
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:08 am
a cat sitting on liz outside of a tavern meowed at the passerby  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:46 am
A woman appeared in a carage. " I don't think we should stop here. It's so gross!"  

vaporeon119
Crew

Lunastell
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:10 pm
the carrige got stuck in the street by liz, she shifted and the carriage rocked and then started rolling again down the street "Damn judgemental --> bloody cough--> people" she rolled on her chest again and sigh good ridan...  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:00 pm
The spoke to the man in an unknown language. The carage stopped. " Do you know who I am peasant!?"  

vaporeon119
Crew

Lunastell
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:59 pm
liz looked up blearily "no i dont a peasant as lowly as my self would NEVER have seen the likes of such a hiiiiiiiiiiiiigh person as yourself madamoiselle"she put her head back down as she coughed up more blood, seeping from her mouth, "and if you woule excuse my rudeness fare lady i would rather not waste your time keeping you out in this weather, being so kind and gracious as to come to my person i am honored and ashamed that i am so preoccupied that i can not walk you back to your seat, now if i may beg your pardon i am busy*with what?* right now so good nigh..................."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:53 pm
walking down the road with his hat pulled way down came a man covered in black and red... "hmmph i guess this is the only place to stay till night" he said to himself as he stopped and looked at the bar then down at the people in front of it "hmmph i'm guessing a petty arguement hmmph better stay out of it" he said again to himself as he hid his revolver under his trench coat and entering into the bar  

Roman Evargreaves

Enigma Of Anarchy
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:22 pm
shoots the glass next to the man "thats my seat".  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:39 pm
Cresil was walking by when a chunk of glass got lodged in his head "What tha?" he pulled it out and threw it down, he punched the guy who shot that round off, nocking him bac a little "WHAT HELL! LOOK AT THIS!" he pointed to the hole in his head "You now how long this will take to heal?!" his dragon came out of his cloak, then hid bac inside  

LunaFoxxx
Crew

Enigma Of Anarchy
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:04 pm
"you mistook me for a person who gave a damn".Shoots the mans leg. "thats for punching me you do something even stupider itll be worse  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:08 pm
"Uh...yah" he bent down and looked at the wound "ehh, two hours what ever" he laughed "So, human, vampire, what are you, just to make this a fair fight" he was about the freaking rip this guys eyes out and mae him eat them, but he would wait a minute  

LunaFoxxx
Crew

Enigma Of Anarchy
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:13 pm
"a vamp is what i am but im not a stupid one like others i have a brain when it comes to blood only need it when i am hungry not when i feel like it. dont make me hungry".  
MoonStoneDustGalaxy

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff