Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Furry Critters Guild TFCG

Back to Guilds

This Guild is about Animals, You can Chat, Ask/Answer Questions, Role Play, Post Pics and lots more! 

Tags: Animals, Pets, Interests, Creatures, Chat 

Reply ~!~ The Furry Critters Guild TFCG ~!~
This is so sad Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Animelover955

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 2:09 pm
(I witnessed this) A beautiful white cat was hit by a car and the person driving just drove past like nothing happened. The person in front of us stopped and tried to pick up the cat. We stopped to offer assistance. the cat was scared and tried to run but instead just dragged his back legs and only made it to the sidewalk. The lady managed to pick the cat up and put it in her car. She took it to a vet clinic but we don't know if the cat survived or not.

I really hope he made it but when we put him in the car he was bleeding from the mouth and was going into shock. The sad thing was that this might have happened to our cat Isabelle. She got out one day and when my dad found her she was lying dead on the sidewalk.Our vet said she may have been hit and suffered from internal bleeding.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 2:41 pm
I'm so sorry you had to witness that. Both the suffering of the animal and the callousness of the human.

I hope they were able to relieve the kitty's pain, one way or another. crying  

Xana44
Crew

3,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Animelover955

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:17 pm
Yea I know I wish he could pull through. The best decision would be to humanely put it to sleep because he was unresponsive, bleeding through the mouth and probably internally and he was going into shock.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:33 pm
How can people be so cruel! scream Sheesh! I'm sorry for that poor cat......and if it wasn't a stray sorry for the owner too.  

Lone Kunoichi

Scorpiomarie
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:36 am
Oh my, This is just one of the many, many sad stories about hit and run. Some people are so cruel that they only think of themselves, and if they happen to be in a situation where they hit an animal, they still only think of themselves, and the poor animal has to suffer. I sincerely hope that the cat isnt still in pain, as Xana44 said, one way or another. I'm also sorry you had to see that happen, and I hope that the person who ran the cat over will be caught, and that action will be taken to make sure no more animals will have to suffer because of this person.

I feel sorry for that cat.. crying

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:09 am
crying
same thing happened to my dog, this dude on a bike wit lots of junk ran over my doggy crying his head was numb but he came back home and no I didn't see it only my mom's brother dids best doggy in the world to him  

Kuroos

Ice-Cold Cat

Xana44
Crew

3,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:10 pm
kami_panda
crying
same thing happened to my dog, this dude on a bike wit lots of junk ran over my doggy crying his head was numb but he came back home and no I didn't see it only my mom's brother dids best doggy in the world to him

Did your dog do ok afterward?

I sure hope so!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:30 pm
I see dead animals on the highways all the time. its so sad. i wish people would take better care of their animals and keep them from running away. I know sometimes its not thier fault, but sometimes it is. crying  

Fumetsu Hime

Animelover955

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:23 pm
When we first got my dog Abby she used to try and run out the door every chance she got. The good thing was that at our old house it was very secluded and traffic never passed through cuz it was out of the way. She used to head straight for the creek when she got out and it would take us hours to get her back.

She was about 5 months and we got her from the shelter so she had never had any proper training. Anyways she liked to play with our cat and chase her around the house. One time she got out and there was a stray cat she decided to chase it and try to play with it. It ran from her across a semi busy street and climbed on to the roof of a house. A guy in a jeep nearly hit her I was so glad he didn't but he never stopped to even make sure he didn't graze her in fact he sped up. The guy behind stopped and helped us get her back. She will go to anyone as long as they don't try to hurt her.

Now that shes older she has gotten the training needed and doesn't run off and she comes back when called. She mainly runs off when she sees another dog but quickly returns when called.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:08 pm
Xana44
kami_panda
crying

Did your dog do ok afterward?

I sure hope so!

it died....
3 dead cats got ran over by cars poor cats T_____T
It's actually the divers fault they drive to fast they go around 70miles per hour carelessly at night and poor stray animals roam around cluelessly  

Kuroos

Ice-Cold Cat

Xana44
Crew

3,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:22 am
kami_panda

it died....
3 dead cats got ran over by cars poor cats T_____T
It's actually the divers fault they drive to fast they go around 70miles per hour carelessly at night and poor stray animals roam around cluelessly

I am sorry to hear that.

It is true. Slowing down just five or ten miles an hour could have saved those animals' lives.

Very sad, indeed  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:03 pm
my brother dipped cats in gas and set them on fire D: i cried alot  

xBandaged Kneesx

Scorpiomarie
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:35 am
ii_Pankake

Oh my, really?? Thats awful, do you know why he did that? Some people do some really shocking things to animals, its so sad, it really is. Did he do this to alot of cats, and was he ever caught? Sorry if I'm being too nosy. Its just that what he did is so horrible. crying  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:46 pm
Scorpiomarie
ii_Pankake

Oh my, really?? Thats awful, do you know why he did that? Some people do some really shocking things to animals, its so sad, it really is. Did he do this to alot of cats, and was he ever caught? Sorry if I'm being too nosy. Its just that what he did is so horrible. crying

I once heard about this baby taht accidently got REALLY hot soup dumped on it by accident.It sufferd past third degree burns and died a week later.
My neighbor had a dof that was blind in one eye and at fourteen years he aws put to sleep.We sent ehr a little card saying that we were sry about the loss.And shes a sweet old lady.Waht your brother is/aws doing is wrong.You should warn all cat owners in the area to keep there pets close.  

tetokasane36

killerqueen121

3,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:25 am
ii_Pankake

how i show sadness:

scream scream gonk gonk stressed stressed sad sad crying crying

NOW GO SHOVE YOUR BROTHER IN A HOLE!!!!!!! crying

okay:

there was this boxer in ohio who was tazered by police because they thought he was a pitbull. then when they found out he was a boxer, they wouldn't even pay a fine or anything. they just chased away the owner.

story 2:

we have some speeders on our street, and they go like, 80. they don't usually stop at a stop sing when we try to cross this 3 way area on the way home from school, and i don't think they care. i always have to be careful on my bikerides because there a like, 5 spedders a day.  
~!~ The Furry Critters Guild TFCG ~!~

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff