Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writing on the Wall

Back to Guilds

Are you literate? Do you write poetry, short stories, long stories, prose, roleplays. . . anything? Share your talent with the world! 

Tags: Writing, Poetry, Prose, Stories, RolePlay 

Reply The Writing on the Wall
Biographies Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pup in Fluff
Captain

Invisible Sex Symbol

8,475 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 7:06 pm
This is where your true writing skills are put to the test. Write a short auto biography about yourself and post it here so the other members can get to know you.

My name is Pup in Fluff. My friends call me Pup or Kesumi. I play the oboe in my school concert band and I'm going to join marching band next year. I love writing and I hope to be a professional writer some day. I write any way I can, which is why I made this guild. I love role playing and writing poetry, stories, and fan fiction. I am currently working on a story about a parallel universe in a mirror (I'll post the link when I post it in the guild) and I'm almost one chapter into it. I have a cat named Koko who is very fat. I live with my dad; my parents have been divorced since I was 7. I am currently a freshmen in high school and that's about it!
YOU DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING ABOUT ME!
OH YEAH! I may sometimes talk to myself...

Post your biographies here!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 7:13 pm
Allo, I'm ck4! I spend my time usually writing in my diary, or tidying up my room, as I am a neat freak. I like to play with my animals, also, I have fun playing on the basketball team, I play tennis and soccer too. I have obtained the privlage of being Athlete of the Year, twice in a row. I'm not popular in school, with no friends. Yet, I enjoy that. I don't have to worry about their problems, and focus on my school work, I love school. Now you know me!  

The Sarahdactyl

frozenapathies

Perfect Businessman

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 7:34 pm
Ok, so I guess your looking for some info about Renais...

Well, I was born over in Cali and moved to New Hampshire when I was three. I enjoy playing video games around the clock when I'm not on Gaia. I'm owner of all the current generation systems and most of the systems of yeteryear. My favorite would have to be the SNES, and as for the current generation, PS2 takes the cake. I started writing in the 4th grade, RPing with my friends. Since then, I've RPed with friends for about 7 years. I've been writing stories seriously for about 2 years, and I'm already a few chapters into a Fanfiction of mine, which I may post later on. I've participated in many writing contets, and actually won once. I play DnD with my friends every once and awhile, but those times have been growing less and less and the school year goes on. Speaking of which, I'm currently a Junior in Highschool and I'm a B student for those that care. As for my time on the internet, I've been an avid forum goer for quite a time now, and I'm currently a member of 8 forums, all of which I post often in. I have held Modship before, and I devote my time as such to eradicating the n00b species. Thats it for now, but I may add more later.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 9:12 pm
My name is funkyspikemike. Lots of people call me funky, spike, mike, or even spike mike. My friends in broccoli call me spike-kun, or mike-kun. My real name is Daniel and my nicknames are stalker, dumpling boy, Mr. Pineapple, Dan, Dan-kun, and Gih (don't tell anyone I am trusting people in this guild). I am a percussionist in my school's marching and concert band. I am a sophmore (10th grade). I am straight. I have no problems with gay or bi people. I am Chinese, but I was born in California. I speak English, but I speak Shanghainese (very simalar to mandarin) to my parents. I started gaia because of my friends. (What else do I need) Um I live in San Jose, CA and my birthday is 10/17 (which is tomorrow!!!). I haven't had my first kiss yet. Yeah I guess that is it for now...  

funkyspikemike

inuyasha_b

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 12:49 pm
Hey all!
My name is inuyasha_b (i know very dull and not very origanal but ill change it once i get the gold) but my real name is Megan. Im 16 years old (dont listen to my profile i skipped a few years by accident) and i use to live in Alberta till my parents got a divorce a long time ago and we moved to New Brunswick so i've been here ever since!My nicknames are pretty much B and inu but in real life my friends call me speddie...(not even my fault there...>.<; wink I love all kinds of sports(i play mostly basketball and football though) even watching them on t.v but i cant stand watching gold one of the most boringest things in the world to watch!I love RPing so somebody should make one cause that would be awesome and i also like video games (oh yes they are a big aprt in my life...well other then friends,family,work,school computer)i love anime...not a crazy all out fan who is obessed neither am i a fan girl(they can be pretty scary at times).Any ways thats me...i might update it but yeah...

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 1:23 pm
I'm Cerebus aka Pamela. My full nickname be Ela Perki. I'm a Capricorn. I wear red-rimmed glasses and I hate them. I'm 18 years old and live in Maine. I hate it here, but then again who doesn't hate where they live? I like watching cartoons over movies because you don't have to be 17 to get in to see them, and they have more violence in them too. I tend to be a lonely and depress person, with many layers, that if you do take the time to get to know me,you may never get to the core ,and may never know the real me. In fact....even I don't think I know the real me. I seem to have an Aura of Darkness around me too, and if you can break through that tough barrier, then you might just become a person I think of as a friend. Brown eyes seems to be my only weakest...in males. I can't stay mad at a boy who gives me the "puppy dog" look who have brown eyes, (probably due to the fact that I have the insaness cuteness dog in the world that has brown eyes). However if you give me that look and have blue or green eyes, I will still be piss off at you. I'm a moth to the flame when it comes to a guy who has long hair and brown eyes. Men who have long hair and wear eyeliner are the sexiest creatures alive...or dead smile And that's enough for now xp  

Cerebus05

Hot Wench

+Elora_Delifane+

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 7:33 pm
My name is Morgan, I currently live in the USA with my parents and my three sisters. I also live with two dogs, a cat, a fish, and two birds. We live in a five bedroom house, my bedroom is the biggest. I think my family gets jealous sometimes, but they don't say anything.
If you were to ask me what kind of music I like I'd probably give a few genres of music, or tell you that I love all of it. The truth is that I seldom listen to music, my time is either spent writing stories, doing school, washing clothes, watching my little sister, or surfing the net.
I am a published author of only 17. My first book is called The Destiny. It's a fantasy and it was inspired by J.K. Rowling. I've written many other books. All have been inspired by someone or another.
I have a few friends. Sandra, Celeste, Kelsey, Kate, Mal, Wash...just a few. They're all very sweet and I love them all. If it wasn't for them I probably wouldn't make it through the day.
Well, I think I've given out enough info for now.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 9:00 pm
Hey Hey!!! Haruhiryu here, ne! And EVERYONE knows me as Ryu-chan...other then some friends...um anyway...yah...I'm Ryu-chan...in my own little virtual story this is my characters names...but I doubt it will ever come to life...anyway...can't say who I really am...so call me Ryu-chan...um...didn't I say that earlier?...nevermind...anyway, I live in Hawaii...Go Warriors!!! mrgreen ...I love Gaia...and school is fun...sometimes...I love talking to my friends about nothing as well as creating our own fictional stories...I also enjoy reading fantasy and such...manga and anime are some of my favorite things...I also love video games...DDR is great and I want KH2...which I will probably never get... crying ...and...and...I'll add more if I need to...well nice to meet you! mrgreen  

Haruhiryu

Hopeful_Chaos

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 9:03 pm
~reserves post for her biography~  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 3:56 pm
Hey hello everyone! I'm Faeyra, but you can call me... Faeyra... ninja Anyway, I use elipses a lot and glare upon chatspeak... What else? Um... I'll put more in here later when I've finished convincing my parents that a person is never too old to go trick-or-treating.  

Faeyra

Mary-Loves-Llamas

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 5:30 pm
Hey, I'm Mary Blake, but everyone calls me Mary now... for some reason or another. I am 13 years old in 3 weeks. I play alto saxophone in my school band. I am getting a "C" in Algebra and my shoulder muscles are really tight. I am very perfectionist like. I freak when things are not good. I am a super critic, bugging the crap out of everyone. I have 4 or 5 really close friends. I love to draw and write stories, which are a great pair. I am hoping to become an author and illustrator for my own book series. I am currently working on a story. No ideas so far that really catch my eye, but I'm working. I am in the 7th grade. My parents divorced when I was 8. My dad got remarried when I was 11, and my mom got remarried when I was 10. My mom got re-divorce last year whe I was 12. She is currently going out with someone. I believe I am in love, but the guy needs to grow up. I wish he wasn't so immature... That's about it.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 6:53 pm
Hello! I'm Anne, I'm called Annee alot too. I'm pretty passive, but I stand up for what I believe in. If I'm being annoying... which in most cases I am, Please Tell me. I'm aware that I'm overly proud, or arrogant and very competitive about the stupidiest things. I have a 82% average in school, and I'm in Gr. 11, and my Best Friend... whom I sometimes cannot stand... refers to me as the "pure and innocent one" Although, to many others, they wouldn't call me that... I'm often called cute... v.v it bothers me to no end, but they do. I have big cheeks, and I'm not super thin. I read Manga, Novels, and Fanfiction almost all the time. I work in a Holiday Store, which besides the Tourists and Christmas Music, it's the best job ever. I've become more Outgoing because of It, and I'd like to continue with my current works.
I have a talent in speech, so if you think a sentence isn't flowing right or, you need a word... I'm your girl. Cause Big words are my life-blood.

My Favorite Genre is Fantasy, because I like to escape the blah of everyday. I suppose that's why I enjoy Anime so much. In the future I hope to Read and Critique your work, but BEWARE... I'm brutely honest.  

Anneechin23

Ever_lasting_Flame

Eloquent Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 12:29 pm
~Reserves Spot~
I'll come up with something this weekend inbetween homework and writing
^_^

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 8:15 pm
hello. my name is explode555. yes, well, my real name is Sage *cringe*, and as you can see, I hate it extensivly. I live in Loserville, Colorado ((yes, that's what it's really called...)) and I'm a HUGE fan of the Aves. If you don't know who the Aves are pm me and I will personally kill you. I like to listen to music. Some of my favorite bands are Postal Service, Snow Patrol, Dashboard Confessional, and Fallout Boy. I live with my mom and our two dogs and my kittie graycie! I have just recently established contact with my dad. um... I like to watch movies. I like my hair in a half-ponytail most of the time and you will rarely see it down. Dunno why I just said that. And yes, I am 99..... ninja

And I saved the best for last... I LOVE TO WRITE!!! omg. I am currently writing my own novel and am going to get it published one way or another. It's called Half Empty. You can ask me what it's about yourself, I'm not gonna put a summary right here... I also love to write poems and lyrics and... anything I can think of, really.  

explode555

[ Witty ]

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 7:48 pm
Hello all! My name is insertwittynamehere, but almost every one of the people I know call me Witty. (Or Insert, on very rare occasions). My real name is Paul Williams (God, that sounds like a hillbilly name), and I am 14 years old. My birthday is on November 24th, and I was born in 1990. (I turn 15 on Thanksgiving this year. Huzzah!)

I live in a small town in California, called Beaumont. I was born and raised here, and don't plan on moving anytime soon! My parents are also from California, even though both my Grandma and Grandpa (who are deceased, now...) were pure-blooded German. So, my Mom does speak a bit of German, but not much.

I love to write; whenever I have a pad of paper next to me, I jot down simple idea I create for a story, or an RP. If I have the time, I'll post the short story that I wrote for English. (If that's ok with Pup and Renais...)

As for further interests: anime and manga...I would die without them. They're like...my crack, besides Gaia. Other interests/hobbies of mine include: Tennis, football (of course), being with friends, and as odd as it may sound, school.

Another thing before I go: I am a huge perfectionist and I tend to be extremely detailed in my writing. So, my apologies in advance if my entries seem to be a bit lengthy.
From Renais: Fine with me  
The Writing on the Wall

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces