Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild of Many Roleplays, Discussions, and Oddities

Back to Guilds

A place to hang out, roleplay in lots of genres, and chat about anything. 

Tags: roleplay, chat, literate, creative, general 

Reply Main Discussions and Oddities...
Dreams Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AceTrainerBrooke

Dedicated Citizen

9,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Pie Pusher 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:04 pm
Post your dreams here!!! I'll start by sharing one of my dreams. I dreamt of a volcanic eruption when I lived in South Carolina.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:16 pm
Oooh, good idea. I once dreamt that a meteor hit Earth near the park in my town and an alien came out... One that wasn't even 1 foot tall and was shaped like a marshmallow... Then in the end, it was the mechanical Mr. Krabs or something that finally clamped it to death... Yes, I was young...  

Science Infinity
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

AceTrainerBrooke

Dedicated Citizen

9,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Pie Pusher 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:05 am
When my sister was little, she dreamt of sitting on the couch. She was buckeled in by a seatbelt and a monster was after her. She yelled to my Mom for help, but my mom was too busy reading the newspaper.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:01 pm
I dreamt that I was being attacked by an evil, so fast you can see it growing, growing millipede that tried attacking me last night. That would qualify as a nightmare in my case because it included giant bugs... Then I dreamt of a vampire with one tooth that wasn't sharp that wanted to marry this girl in a sports rink but the girl's parents, an old, fat man and the ramp, wouldn't let him. So he shot a lazor but it bounced around the room and didn't hurt the parents or girl at all... Yes, my dreams sure are demented.  

Science Infinity
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

The Azure Quincy
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:21 pm
Hahhaaa! I have to admit, your dreams are pretty weird, but my dreams are in such strange settings, I can't even begin to describe them.
One of my friends dreamed that Johnny Depp was smacking Tinkerbell around, so Tinkerbell got a chainsaw and started chasing after him XD
Once I had a dream where I was Ishida, yet I was me... And I was in some weird room...
There was another dream where me and my sister were on a quest in these "haunted" houses/shops and it ended up in a swimming pool in a castle's dungeon. And the passageway was really creepy... and there was something from Harry Potter in there too...?
Oh yeah, and in a snipet of one of my more epic dreams, there was a life size stone unicorn in a lawn ornament shop that we were driving by. Then a lady pulled off its head and something shiny popped out. Then I screamed "Stop the car!.." and it goes on and on...
Yeah... those are just a couple that I remember right off the top of my head...  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 12:47 pm
This is an interesting page on Wikipedia
Lucid Dreams

I want to have a lucid dream too. My brother actually had one. He said he flew, but it didn't last that long because the exhilerating feeling he got woke him up. So if you have a lucid dream, don't fly.
Another tip if you're gonna wake up early is to spin your dream body.  

AceTrainerBrooke

Dedicated Citizen

9,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Pie Pusher 50

The Azure Quincy
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:07 pm
OMG I HAVE THOSE ALL THE TIME!!! I never knew there was a scientific name for them though... It's kinda cool, it's just like "wait, this is a dream so I'm really in bed and I'll wake up soon."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:32 pm
Those are great. But sometimes, my dreams seem so realistic, that well, when I wake up I go "Awww... Come on." because some miracles happen.  

Science Infinity
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Science Infinity
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:34 pm
I can't remember my dream from last night because I slept in a chair...  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:24 pm
Hahah!
A couple nights ago, i had an EPIC dream (although it was on the low side of my epic dreams). It was involving Doctor Who...? 0.o
So... me and a bunch of other friends were going down to some secret organ chamber, and the Doctor was there (if anyone watches Doctor Who... lol I'm a nerd). I asked him to come down with us.
When we were down in the organ chamber, it looked a lot like a church with a huge organ in the front minus the pulpit and altar.
Apparently we had to play some game with the organ where there was a key that went to a lock, and I had to guess which key fit the lock. The keys were really weird things that looked like pretty necklaces...
But the catch was that there were a lot of them, and every time I got one wrong, one of my friends was sacrificed. This weird boot would appear on their foot and they would disappear into some other dimension...
@.@  

The Azure Quincy
Crew

Science Infinity
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:37 pm
I think a while ago I dreamt my younger sister broke my new racquet... But when I was around 6 or 7, I had constant, repeating nightmares. There were two. One was just the blackness that you see when you close your eyes except that the purple part stayed in the middle of the blackness instead of spreading to the side and more replacing it... But it felt like I was falling up and down, towards and away from the purple... But the other one is way weirder. I would dream that I was in my house and there were vines and random stuff all around that shouldn't have been... I had to do something or other. I remember I would say in my dream "I have to before it comes." And then it comes... A banzai bill from super mario... Then I like die... and the banzai bill crashes through the giant window at the front of my house above my door... I think I was supposed to be in world 4... Or at least that's what I would say... Wow, I was, and am, a messed up kid/human...  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:20 pm
Wow,Science, the stuff out of your head sounds just as random as Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo .  

AceTrainerBrooke

Dedicated Citizen

9,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Pie Pusher 50

Science Infinity
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:11 pm
Lol, that show was great. Do they still have it? Anyway, last night I dreamt that this old, cleaning lady kept coming to my house and I kept telling her to go away(btw, she was fat too). So she comes in this one time and I say "JUST PLEASE LEAVE US ALONE ALREADY!!!" and I flung my history text book above my head. Then, she randomly pulls out a gun and without her saying anything more I say, in a toned down voice, my book dropped to the ground "Okay. What do you want." trying to sound like a good little boy. An accomplice of hers comes in and she hands him the gun. He points it at my sister but doesn't fire, he just wants me to stay still. So I start giving her stuff while we're all sitting in front of the door on the floor for some apparent reason. I made a pile of stuff I would give her with my history book on top. Then, they're about to leave and we're near the mirror near the door(behind the mirror are our coats and stuff). They're still on the floor though, gathering all their newly stolen stuff. Then, I grab the accomplices arm and point the gun at the woman. I shoot her in the arm(which I'd be to scared to ever do in real life) and hurt her. Now my attention is on the accomplice who's struggling to free his arm and shoot us. Somehow, even the he's way bigger than me and I'm like crazy short, I manage to turn his arm at him. The outcome scared me when I woke up. I couldn't believe it happened. I awoke an hour earlier than usual because of the scare. I went back to sleep, but I continued to wake up every 10-15 minutes. When I awoke on time, I heard something even more peculiar that was possibly one of the scariest things that ever happened to me: A car with an engine was speeding down m street, obviously going way beyond the speed limit. Because of the doppler effect, it sounded to me as if a nuclear bomb was being dropped. I froze out of fear, knowing very well that Iran has been working on nuclear bombs to give to the terrorists, that aren't quite finished. But for a moment, I thought they had... And I practically cried...  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:17 pm
Epic!
The other night I dreamt that I got to live on the first terra-formed planet with the first terra-formed city. Much to my dismay, it was just like my hometown except for the fact it had 5 moons, each in different phases, and people would slide down the mountains with inflatable rafts.  

AceTrainerBrooke

Dedicated Citizen

9,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Pie Pusher 50

The Azure Quincy
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:42 pm
I don't remember my dream last night... or the night before... and I'm not sure which ones I do remember... >.<
I remember them right when I wake up, but then forget them as the day goes on.  
Main Discussions and Oddities...

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff