HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERYBODY!! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cheremy LeBeau
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:29 pm
I just got back from a New Year's party and I'm full of cheer. Hehe. Have a wonderful 2009 and to those who have yet to welcome the new year, see you next year XP  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:51 pm
Happy New Year to you too!!!  

bollier

Edea_13

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:28 am
Happy New Year~
x'D  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:37 am
Hehe, I'm glad some of us are in the jolly New Year's mood XP Just so that I don't set a bad example by breaking the rules in my own guild, have any of you got a list of series you want to watch this year?  

Cheremy LeBeau
Captain

Undignified Indiana Joans
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:46 am
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPYYYY NEW YEAAAAAAAAAAAAR!!! =DDD heart

And.
I have no idea what I want to watch this year xP. I'd like to see Full Metal Panic! again, seeing as I never saw the full thing to begin with sweatdrop I've seen the majority of it though! :'DDD

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:56 am
What did you get up to last night then, eh?

+Watching any anime would suit me, to be honest. I've been neglecting my duties as a fan recently by watching next to nothing (^___^;; )

Cheremy LeBeau
Captain

bollier

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:03 am
I've got a few series sitting on my shelf waiting to be watched. The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya is next (after I finish GTO). There is also Boogiepop Phantom, Silent Mobius, and Robotech (at around 80 episodes, it is going to be a while before I start it...)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:14 am
Oooh, good luck with that. I should be more organised like you and actually prioritise what I want to see this year. At the moment I'm still lagging halfway through Sugar Sugar Rune. Hopefully I'll get to the end of it by 2010 XP  

Cheremy LeBeau
Captain

Tarantellatears

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:59 pm
Happy New Year all!!

My friends and I brought in the New year by watching Kino's Journey. One of my friends was dying to show us, so we watched the first episode at 11:20.
It's very good. I want to see the rest of it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:48 pm
Cheremy LeBeau
Oooh, good luck with that. I should be more organised like you and actually prioritise what I want to see this year. At the moment I'm still lagging halfway through Sugar Sugar Rune. Hopefully I'll get to the end of it by 2010 XP

I'm actually very unorganized. I'm very bad at buying more than I can watch. I see something I want, and without thinking, just buy it. I was moving my DVDs earlier this year(they outgrew their home), and I was thinking "Hey! I haven't watched this, or this, or this, or this, etc, etc. That's how I started GTO. I bought both seasons on sale a LONG time ago, and just kinda forgot they were there. If I finish everything by 2010, it will be a miracle. I guess that is what summer vacation is for.  

bollier

Cheremy LeBeau
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:08 pm
Hehe. I'm glad I'm not thr only person who does that. I have a serious addiction to buying anime and manga if it's a real bargain. I've got a ton of stuff off eBay that hasn't so much as been glanced at XP I finally started reading Gravitation, but I'm only past volume one so far.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:24 am
I should totally check eBay for stuff. I hadn't thought of it before.

As to being diorganized, there are about seven different Anime that I've started and want to finish . . . I just never get around to it.  

Tarantellatears

metalmariogc
Vice Captain

6,250 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:59 pm
Happy nu year!

Iz wantz to see: Witchblade, Season 2 of Gundam 00  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:41 pm
My college has an anime club, I'm sure I'll get to see plenty there! :3 I's already been invited, and the first meeting I go to is on Saturday. I'm kinda scared, I've been told some people (I'm not that surprised, rofl) take it way over the top. Oh well, it should be funny to watch xD.  

Undignified Indiana Joans
Crew

Tarantellatears

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 1:47 pm
meGgi e s t A e R I a
My college has an anime club, I'm sure I'll get to see plenty there! :3 I's already been invited, and the first meeting I go to is on Saturday. I'm kinda scared, I've been told some people (I'm not that surprised, rofl) take it way over the top. Oh well, it should be funny to watch xD.

Your college is a gold mine with no end.  
T.E.N.T.A.C.L.E.S.

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff