1x1 Picclez & Penny Lane3 Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Filthy Bloodsuckers
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 10:03 pm
Unless your name is in the title...STAY OUT!!

Thank you!

~Kaylie

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 10:27 pm
User Image User Image
User Image
Penny had been alone almost her entire life. Her parents died when she was very young and her aunt became her legal gaurdian. Lilly, her aunt, was hardly ever home; she was always out with friends. Penny was forced to fend for herself. She never ventured from the safety of the house. The outside world seemed so dangerous. A few days after Penny turned 18 her aunt vanished. Probabaly just left because Penny could legally be alone.

Penny never got a job. She managed to survive by a nice neighbor who left a basket of food on the front porch once a week. Penny suspected that it was the nice old lady across the street, Mrs. Greely.

The only thing keeping Penny sane was her conversations with God. Although he never talked back she knew he was listening. She had been a devout Catholic her entire life. She may not have been able to read the Bible but she knew God would forgive her for that.

One night before she went to bed an Angel came to her. He wore a long brown trench coat. He spoke kindly to the semi-frightened girl. "Don't be afraid. God is with you. You shall have a child that will save the world. You shall meet a gallant warrior riding upon a great black steed. Fear not for he will protect you. For your child is to send Lucifer to the depths where he belongs. You will know everything in time." He left before Penny had a chance to react.

On Penny's 19th birthday she decided that she would venture out into the real world. Her motive? A friend. She wanted a friend. Someone she could touch, see, hear. She wanted to experience. The vision from so long ago about the angel and the baby had been almost forgetten, blamed on a dream.

She stepped off her front porch and let her eyes adjust to the bright sunlight. All the sights and sounds almost overwhelmed her. She had to see more. She let her feet go where ever they wanted. She was too excited to take in exactly where she was going.
By the time darkness had fallen, Penny was lost.

Sam was fast asleep in the passenger seat of the Impala. It had been so long since the peace of sleep had come over him. He had almost forgetten what it felt like.

The dimly lit street was completely empty; for now that is.

The complete boredom was the first thing that put him to sleep. The second was the fact that they hadn't had a hunt in over two weeks. It had been quiet. Too quiet. Evil was up to something but until they made a move there was nothing for the Winchesters to do but catch up on some z's.

Penny Lane3
Crew

Filthy Bloodsuckers
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:57 pm
User Image
Kasey
User Image
Dean
User Image
Mack

Kasey walked quietly down the deserted street and up to the Impala. Shaking her head with a smile she pounded on the window, laughing as Sam jumped.

"Y'know thats not very nice. You might just start a prank war between us." Dean pulled Kasey away from the window. "And you know Sam hates prank wars." Smiling he walked to the Impala and opened the back door. "Your chariot awaits...

Smiling Kasey slid into the back seat and leaned up next to Sam. "I didn't scare you did I?"

Mack walked down the quiet street. "I know your out there! Why don't you just show yourself!" She heard a trash can rattle and flipped around and aimed her gun. "Hello? Hearing something move behind her she turned around to face whatever it was. Thats when she felt the pain rushed to her head and the world went dark.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:48 pm
User Image User Image
User Image
Penny was shivering as she walked down the abandoned street. She found an unconscious girl and rushed to her side. She had no idea what to do. She couldn't say anything; she was too afraid. Penny began to pat her cheek in an attempt to wake her up. Laying in the middle of the street wasn't very safe. Penny jumped when she heard something rumble a trashcan.

Sam jumped awake and made a strange noise. He grumbled when Kasey asked if she had scared him and rolled his eyes, "Oh shut up..." He looked out the window as thick fog began to settle everywhere. "Thats odd..." he muttered to himself.  

Penny Lane3
Crew

Filthy Bloodsuckers
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:14 pm
User Image
Kasey
User Image
Dean
User Image
Mack

Kasey playfully punched Sam. "Why are you so mean? It was just a joke..." Kasey pulled her 'famous' puppy dog pout. "I'm sorry...will you forgive me?"

"You know he will. Why did you even ask?" Putting the key in the ignition he turned to Sam. "Just forgive her. You know she's to cute to stay mad at." Dean looked around at the fog. "Okay, that is odd. What do you suppose it is?

Kasey rolled her eyes. "Its fog. Gosh, are you blind?"

Mack didn't wake. She was stuck in the black abyss of her own mind.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:35 pm
User Image User Image
User Image
Penny was begining to slightly panic. She checked the girls pulse and was relieved to find that she was still alive. However she had no idea what to do. She heard the roar of an engine and jumped again. A young man came out of the darkness. He smiled and that made Penny uncomfortable. "Do you need some help?" He offered her his hand to be helped up. Penny furrowed her brows. Why is he helping me?! Can't he see this girl is unconscious?! She didn't want to be rude so she cautiously took his hand. He jerked her up and pulled her to him. Before she could scream he covered her mouth and made shushing noises. "Shh...Its alright..." Penny tried to struggle but it was too difficult. This was the dangerous world she had been warned about and she was too stupid to listen to her first instincts of stay away.

Sam smiled at Kasey, "You're forgiven since you just bashed Dean."  

Penny Lane3
Crew

Filthy Bloodsuckers
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:41 pm
User Image
Kasey
User Image
Dean
User Image
Mack

Kasey smiled and gave Sam a quick kiss on the cheek. "Thank you. Now back to the fog business." Kasey slowly opened the car door and stepped out. She couldn't sense anyone but that didn't mean nobody was there. "I cant tell if anyone...or anything is out here. Sam? Dean? Come on, don't be babies, get out here!"

"Nah, come on. Why?" Dean really didn't want to walk right into fog. He couldn't see two feet infront of him

Mack slowly opened her eyes. She forced herself to go back to reality but didn't stay long...soon her eyes fell closed once again.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:49 pm
User Image User Image
User Image
Penny managed to bite the guys finger and screamed when half of the skin peeled off in her mouth. She struggled against him and screamed again when he spun her around to face him. He got right in her face. "Shut up! I don't need the whole neighborhood out here looking! Now I need you to be quiet or I'll have to hurt you! And my boss wants you alive! For now anyway..." He pulled out a coil of rope he had hidden in the trash can and began to bind her hands behind her back. She wouldn't dare make another sound.

Sam quickly got out of the car when he heard a scream, "Please tell me you guys heard that too..."  

Penny Lane3
Crew

Filthy Bloodsuckers
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:53 pm
User Image
Kasey
User Image
Dean
User Image
Mack

Kasey was already running towards the sound. Pulling her gun she slowed as sounds got louder. "Let her go!" Kasey approached slowly. She then saw a girl on the ground. "If she's dead I'll rip you to shreds."

"KASEY?" Dean ran after her calling for Sam to follow.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:59 pm
User Image User Image
User Image
Sam's long legs quickly caught up with Dean's shorter ones. He was pulling out his gun as he ran and also pointed it at the guy.
He pulled his own gun out and pulled Penny to him before putting the gun to her temple. "Shoot me and I shoot the girl." He grinned cockily. He looked down at Mack, "Unfortunately she's not dead...." Penny was begining to cry and the man put his hand over his mouth in case she screamed again. She put her hands on his forearm, trying to pry herself free. However it was useless. "Now back off or I blow her brains out all over the street!"  

Penny Lane3
Crew

Filthy Bloodsuckers
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:18 pm
User Image
Kasey
User Image
Dean
User Image
Mack

Kasey glared at the guy. "What do you want with either of them? Why are they so important to you?" Kasey moved closer, but kept her pace slow.

"Come on. Don't be like that. What did they ever do to you?" Dean followed Kasey's lead and moved to the unconcious girl. Checking her pulse he sighed. "She's alive, Kasey. Sam come help me."

{oohoohsee[Hey, G2G. Might or might not be on tomorrow. Don't know. Talk to you A.S.A.P.! NIGHT!!]oohoohsee}

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:24 pm
User Image User Image
User Image
The guy shrugged, "The one on the ground was trying to kill me. I don't know why I need this one. The boss just said so." As the hunters approached him he back away, dragging Penny with him.

Sam knelt next to Mack and looked at her. He quickly checked her body to make sure she wasn't wounded and sighed with relief when he found she was fine. He put his gun in his waistband and gently picked her up.  

Penny Lane3
Crew

Filthy Bloodsuckers
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 8:24 pm
User Image
Kasey
User Image
Dean
User Image
Mack

Kasey continued to move closer. "If you don't know why you need her then why even bother?" She kept her gun on the guy, not wanting to give him any chances to get away.

"Who is this all mighty boss of yours?" Dean stood up when Sam picked up the girl. "Why is he so important?"

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 8:36 pm
User Image User Image
User Image
The guy's grip on Penny tightened when Dean stood up. Every movement made him skittish. Obviously he was new. "I've said too much! I can't tell you! He would kill me! I know I just have to bring her with me!" He began to look panicky as if Lucifer was just around the corner. All the hunters made him nervous. He began to mutter to himself. "There wasn't supposed to be this many here..." His skin began to shed as he changed into someone bigger and stronger than the person he was before. He glanced at Sam before he turned into him. That was why he was chosen. He could change so quickly. Penny was extremely frightened and screamed against his hand which was now big enough to cover half of her face. This new Sam could break her in half if he wanted.

Sam's eyes widened when he saw the shifter change. He wasn't entirely sure what to do. He wasn't sure if he could kill himself. It weirded him out to much. He glanced at Penny's scared face and knew that couldn't be good for the future. He tried to talk to the man again, "Look just let her go. Find someone else." The only way to kill a shifter was a silver bullet to the heart. The problem was was that Penny was blocking the path.  

Penny Lane3
Crew

Supernatural

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas