we're Phunkey thread (chat thread) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Omnileech

Omnipresent Warlord

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:53 pm
Since Jaft stole the spam/chat/flame/stream of consciousness thread well... there needs to be a new one.

As for me? I don't care if you guys get your precious old thread back! Bah Humbug!

But to keep you mongrel hoards from spamming up everything else, I made this as a temporary measure for ATG's sanity.

This is the spam levee to keep hurricane spamtrina from destroying the ATG.

So.... it's wet outside. How's the weather ova there?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:10 pm
The weather is very... English, despite being in America. That's what I get for living in a tidewater area, though...  

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100

Xikrai the Risen

Dapper Reveler

1,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:04 pm
Erverain
The weather is very... English, despite being in America. That's what I get for living in a tidewater area, though...

Tidewater area? As in VA tidewater area?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:05 pm
Why, yes it so happens that it is, Xik. Are you perhaps also living around the Bay area?  

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100

Xikrai the Risen

Dapper Reveler

1,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:07 pm
I go between Virginia Beach and Norfolk. Right now I'm in Virginia Beach, because the semester just ended and I'm home for break. Love it here in Virginia Beach, but I hate being home.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:09 pm
I'm also at home for the holidays, since the semester at Old Dominion University has let out. Excpet I'm in Smithfield. Ham Capitol of the World. Yay.
So, which college/school did you just get away from?  

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100

Xikrai the Risen

Dapper Reveler

1,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:11 pm
Erverain
I'm also at home for the holidays, since the semester at Old Dominion University has let out. Excpet I'm in Smithfield. Ham Capitol of the World. Yay.
So, which college/school did you just get away from?
Wait a tick! You go to ODU?! I go there.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:17 pm
What a coincidence. Which year are you? Major?  

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100

Xikrai the Risen

Dapper Reveler

1,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:19 pm
Junior, majoring in Computer Engineering Technology, minoring in Computer Science.

What year are you?

And do you know what this means? We must meet up after break. Got facebook?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:20 pm
I was in Virginia Beach once, in August. Or late July, it's been eons. It struck me (a) how warm the Atlantic Ocean is (as compared to my stomping grounds of the Oregon Pacific coast), and (b) how friggin' far you can go out into the ocean. It's like walking into a chest-high bathtub that goes out for a quarter of a mile... smile  

aretoo
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100

Xikrai the Risen

Dapper Reveler

1,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:22 pm
aretoo
I was in Virginia Beach once, in August. Or late July, it's been eons. It struck me (a) how warm the Atlantic Ocean is (as compared to my stomping grounds of the Oregon Pacific coast), and (b) how friggin' far you can go out into the ocean. It's like walking into a chest-high bathtub that goes out for a quarter of a mile... smile

Yeah, I never go out that far into the ocean though. Scares the pee outta me, plus I hate ocean water. What brought you down here aretoo?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:25 pm
Lessee... Chronologically, I am technically a Senior, but I am lagging a bit in the necessary credit hours. And since I'm taking a Philosophy major, I might need an extra two semesters worth of a foreign language in addition to everything else.
And nope, no facebook for me. But I'm pretty easy to find. I'm usually in the Webb Center in front of the lounge. You'll probably usually run across me asleep on one of the couches or actually in the Den.
And aretoo? Though the water is seldom terribly deep close to shore, the currents are still fairly powerful. Of course, my only experience is the beaches up in Connecticut, so my interpretations may be a bit off.  

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100

Xikrai the Risen

Dapper Reveler

1,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:29 pm
Webb used to be my napping grounds when I commuted. Now I just hang back at my apartment most of the time.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:30 pm
The undertow off the Oregon coast is terrificly strong; I'd never dare go out that far here. At least not without some sort of surfboard or something. And it drops off pretty quickly, too. And it's cold. (It's, ah, very refreshing on the rare day we have a hot summer on our coastline...) biggrin

And I was there, actually twice, for the national Boy Scout Jamboree(s). I've said it before, aretoo was a *very good* Boy Scout. wink  

aretoo
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:32 pm
...The sad part is I actually have on-campus housing. I don't know why, but I seem to fall asleep easier there...
And you want cold, aretoo? Try mountain lakes. Absolutely frigid. Saps the strength right out of you.  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff