Welcome to Gaia! ::

Starlight Canopy

Back to Guilds

Roleplayers, writers, artists... All are welcome in Starlight Canopy! Here is a place to let all of your creative energy flow. 

Tags: roleplay, artist, writing, drawing, poetry 

Reply MAIN Forum!!!
INTRODUCE YOURSELF!! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Like cheese?
  YES!!!
  NO!!!
View Results

Kirksome
Vice Captain

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:23 am
--EDITED 8/7/12 DUE TO N00BINESS--

I am the Kirk. You can call me the Kirk. Or Kirkules. Or Kirk the Great. Or Kirk the All-Powerful and Wonderful Former-Guild-Captain-And-Now-Vice-Captain-But-Still-Wonderful-And-Worthy-Of-Captain-Status. I also respond to the term Red, though I much prefer green as a color.

I enjoy laughing smugly at those of lesser Kirk. Note how I interchanged 'Kirk' with 'intelligence.' Now they're synonymous. Ha, ha.

Here, a gift for those who will actually read this. Whiiiizzzzzz. You have been blessed with Derpies. Live long and prosperous.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:36 am
Hai! I'm cheez and pikkles, and I'm vice captain [edit] Anyway, about me. I am cheez and pikkles. Call me cheez. I'm not the best writer, but I'm at least decent. I loooove snow also!!! I can't wait for Christmas! I looove Christmas! And was told off by my teacher last year for not reading any non-fiction (which I think can get pretty boring pretty easily)!

sweatdrop

The name's Avis. Felix Avis. Call me Felix. cool (I am determined to always type my name in orange because that's what color it makes me think of. Well, actually, 'Avis' makes me think blue but I don't like blue and orange together, and when you say it all together it's orange sooo).
I love reading and writing and I'm currently working on a story but has hit a giant brick wall of WRITER'S BLOCK. -.- I love Harry Potter!!!! NEVILLE!!!!! heart
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Felix Avis
Captain

Once Upon a Panda

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:28 am
Woooow... I haven't gotten on in forever...

Whatever. I'm Once Upon a Panda, but I go by Panda. I LOVE reading and drawing and want to write, but I'm usually to lazy. whee FYI, I don't get on here too much anymore, so don't expect anything from me. oAo I liek cake.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:18 pm
HAIA there! This is redrox123 just on another account! So basically, i have everything to say that redrox123 does! yay! BTw wondering why i dont promote myself? I AM 2 LAZY  

mai_tsumi47

Master SBK
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:24 pm
woot! nice, i'm a vice-captain. biggrin

Hey everyone, my name is Master SBK. I'm currently living in NY and I aspire to become a writer. I'm not published (yet, lol), but I am a creative writing student. I'll post up my pieces once in awhile but I really hope to help out with people's writing pieces here. I also hope to get into role-playing a bit as well. Fantasy is my favorite genre to read so this should be fun. Let's make this guild poppin!

btw, I love snow too... except when I'm driving. My poor scion tc just can't handle slippery roads. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:49 am
HAHAHAH IT IS SNOWING RIGHT NOW!!!  

Kirksome
Vice Captain

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Cyelsi

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:08 pm
Heya I'm Cyelsi or Becca either name is fine. I like writing, holding contests, reading, listening to random genres of music and lots of other stuff. =) I'm 18 and a Senior in HS.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:20 pm
Thanks for joining!  

Kirksome
Vice Captain

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Master SBK
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:36 am
Cyelsi
Heya I'm Cyelsi or Becca either name is fine. I like writing, holding contests, reading, listening to random genres of music and lots of other stuff. =) I'm 18 and a Senior in HS.

hey Cyelsi/Becca. Welcome!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:20 pm
Master SBK
Cyelsi

hey Cyelsi/Becca. Welcome!

Hello and thanks!

& to redrox123: You're welcome.  

Cyelsi

xxdarknessxfallsxforeverx
Vice Captain

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:09 am
Sup? lolz

anyway my name is Karen, I love writing, roleplaying, and reading. I'm Eighteen and live in New Hampshire. I'm excited.....

P.s. Dooey, I just had this big snow storm and theres snow everywhere....  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:52 am
YOU DID!? NO FAIR!! It seems like EVERY WHERE gets more snow than we do here where I live. I am totally jealous.

Dooey... that sounds so weird, doesn't it? OK you can call me Trisha, that is what my mom WANTED to name me. But didn't.  

Kirksome
Vice Captain

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

OnE_WiTh_A_tHoUsAnD_FaCeS

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 2:19 pm
Hi I'm Writer_of_Sins, you can just call my Sins if you want though ^-^ I live in a really snowy place (mhu ha ha) I actually hate it though XD Anyways, I love horror/fantacy and Shakespear heart , my favorite food is shrimp, and I have a tendency to say 'Meow' and other weird words like "T'is" alot whee Glad to be part of the guild! Meow♥  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:00 pm
Writer_of_Sins
I live in a really snowy place (mhu ha ha) I actually hate it though

eek Oh... em... gee... WHAT KIND OF WEIRDO ARE YOU gonk

Anyway, Glad to have you in the guild! Even if you dont like snow ( scream ). Don't worry, we allow snow haters into this guild also
And we try not to bite pirate  

Kirksome
Vice Captain

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

edward_sledge

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:45 pm
Hello, I'm Edward, or Ed. I'm 28, live in Oregon and work for the school district, in addition to being a (nearly) published author. I write under the pseudonym Katica Locke and my first book, Magebound, will be released early next year, hopefully around March.

I love snow. We just survived a crazy cold snap/snow storm (in my corner of Oregon, 4 inches and 10 degrees is crazy weather) and we're looking at another possible storm this evening/tomorrow. I hope so, 'cause then school will be cancelled and I won't have to go to work xd

I write mainly fantasy. The book I'm working on now is about faeries, mages, vampires, and werecreatures attending a college for fantasy beings. My upcoming novel is about a mage's slave. I'm in the process of fleshing out a story about the forbidden love between a dragon and a gryphon--two species who are usually deadly enemies in my world.

Anyway, that's me. Nice to meet you all biggrin  
MAIN Forum!!!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces