Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion
Predicitons for the end! SasuNaru or not? *Contians spoilers Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CrystalSuicide

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:44 pm
This is a thread for those of you caught up with the current manga chapter. Most of us want SasuNaru/NaruSasu to happen in the end, but we're not sure exactly how it will happen. And considering what's going on in the curent chapter, it doesn't appear that any couples will be happening. Here's a bit of a recap: Naruto's training with a frog, Sasuke's in a cave somewhere,and what's left of Akatsuki is attacking Konoha. So...anyone have an idea as to how Sasuke and Naruto would end up together considering the current circumstances?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:27 am
It's really a gamble because Sasuke's main protority is to destory Konoha and if he sees Naruto capture, depending he'll care or not. He will save him and die.

No one can come to a conclusion this way..  

DeficientLoser

x-Lady Mischief-x

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 11:58 am
Man.... idk.. how its gonna happen.. maybe if Sasuke was acting like such a buttwipe it could work out... but agian idk.. crying  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 1:15 am
I was thinking..
Although I'm like a big SasuNaru fan,
Maybe Sasuke will save Naruto from something
and die while doing so.
And Naruto's kinda crying and all
and then Sasuke gives his Sharingan to Naruto?
(Like Obito and Kakashi)
confused
Then Naruto is the one that continues the Sharingan limit.
If you get what I mean.

But I really do hope that it ends up SasuNaru.
;w;"

Druggo in Wonderland

DeficientLoser

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:28 pm
Druggo in Wonderland
I was thinking..
Although I'm like a big SasuNaru fan,
Maybe Sasuke will save Naruto from something
and die while doing so.
And Naruto's kinda crying and all
and then Sasuke gives his Sharingan to Naruto?
(Like Obito and Kakashi)
confused
Then Naruto is the one that continues the Sharingan limit.
If you get what I mean.

But I really do hope that it ends up SasuNaru.
;w;"
Sasuke right now could care less about his sharigan. All he cares is for revenge, since he still loves his brother dearly.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:32 am
i bet theres going to b sasunaru luv any second now xd  

sasunarugurlll

Druggo in Wonderland

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:56 am
@ Mika
No, but I'm talking about at the "end".
And possibly after all the revenge.
Not about around this moment.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:28 pm
but im hoping tat no1 dies.  

sasunarugurlll

Left For Len

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:13 pm
i heard two things;
that sasuke will die in the end
and it is going to be an open sasunaru ending, like there'll definitely be a hint at it, but it wont be too obvious for the ... boy fans heheh. (both from kishimoto)
I suspect there'll be like this HUGE battle over kyubi or the villages or something, and then like, sasuke will save naruto ! and that will result in sasuke's slow but peaceful death, peaceful because the whole battle will have ended and then they'll be lying next to each other in the wasteland of tthe epic battle and they'll like chuckle and talk about things and sasuke will call naruto stupid and naruto will smile and say shut up and then they'll say how they saved each other from like...a lonely pit of dark loneliness and then maybe hold hands hehehe, and then sasuke will die and naruto will cry... and finally say he loved sasuke.
FIN.
(:  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:52 am
@ Rouge
ngaww..
That's so SWEET!
I swear, that would be so beautiful and sad.
But I hope Sasuke lives?
C:

Druggo in Wonderland

blusum

Tipsy Bloodsucker

11,000 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:12 pm
Rouge Se Reveille
i heard two things;
and it is going to be an open sasunaru ending, like there'll definitely be a hint at it, but it wont be too obvious for the ... boy fans heheh. (both from kishimoto)
I suspect there'll be like this HUGE battle over kyubi or the villages or something, and then like, sasuke will save naruto ! and that will result in sasuke's slow but peaceful death, peaceful because the whole battle will have ended and then they'll be lying next to each other in the wasteland of tthe epic battle and they'll like chuckle and talk about things and sasuke will call naruto stupid and naruto will smile and say shut up and then they'll say how they saved each other from like...a lonely pit of dark loneliness and then maybe hold hands hehehe, and then sasuke will die and naruto will cry... and finally say he loved sasuke.
FIN.
(:

that would be a dream come true I love sad endings  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:31 am
blusum
Rouge Se Reveille
i heard two things;
FIN.
(:

that would be a dream come true I love sad endings
but sad end will mak evry1 cry crying  

sasunarugurlll

I Long To Lick Ninja

Tipsy Man-Lover

8,700 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:39 pm
Man now I'm all depressed. If one is gonna die, then they both should ._.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:02 pm
Leone Seraph
Man now I'm all depressed. If one is gonna die, then they both should ._.
If they both died it would be even more depressing.  

klavierxapollo

SasuNarufan4evas

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 4:48 pm
well its hard 2 say

i mean naruto refuses to give up protecting his friend so hes going 2 tak the hard way by killing both of them. its the only option and sakuras doing nothing tat useless b***h!!!! scream scream shes just going 2 watch them fight god!!  
SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff