Reply Community Lounge
Yet another Apple product for Brunswick Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Brunswick

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:00 pm
So I caved into Apple's marketing again and bought the iPod Nano 16GB. I must say it's an awesome media player. whee

I must ask, have any of you bought an Apple product this year? Do you want an Apple product for the holidays?

Pics:
All Together
iPod Nano  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:22 pm
I can say that I joined the club... I bought an Ipod nano a couple months back and today.... I bought the new MacBook Pro... ninja
I really shouldnt have but I caved and it does have better graphics for my photography.  

sahihen

Brunswick

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:34 pm
Did you get the new MB Pro?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:45 pm
Well the only two Apples products I bought were the normal iPod 30GB about like a year ago or something, maybe a little longer. I thinks it was like the 5th gen or somehting, the last lot before those new metalic slim Classic iPods came out. I also have an iPhone.

I really don't see the point of the Nanos anymore when they aren't really that much smaller than the Classic iPod and you can pick up a 120GB version for not much more than the biggest sized Nano.

And I don't even use my iPod anymore now that I have my iPhone. So it's sitting there collecting dust. Which actually brings me to question, why did you get a nano Bruns? When you have a perfectly good glitchy iPhone to listen to? I loved having my iPhone because it means I no longer have to carry around my phone and my iPod.  

Surazal Dloc

Brunswick

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:00 pm
I got it because my iPhone battery dies faster if I use it for talking and listening to music. I like having a dedicated music player, but I use my iPhone for tv shows, movies, and some music.

I'm give the old iPod to my brother. I'm not a big fan of the classic anymore, I think its too bulky.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:13 pm
Fair enough that is a good reason. That is my most annoying frustration with the iPhone, the battery that dies so quickly gonk  

Surazal Dloc

Brunswick

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:15 pm
Surazal Dloc
Fair enough that is a good reason. That is my most annoying frustration with the iPhone, the battery that dies so quickly gonk

Yeah... gonk

But it makes up for it because it's a great phone.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:19 pm
Yes, yes it does. When the battery isn't dead xd

If I ever go out of the night tiome and there is a chance I'll end up staying at someone elses house I make sure to bring the charger with me cause I know it will die before I get back home gonk  

Surazal Dloc

aretoo
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:21 pm
...I can't justify a new iPod or iPhone to myself yet... crying Though I really WANT them. My li'l classic will do me OK until such time as Apple comes out with a 160-G Touch... wink  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:23 pm
Yeah it's the latest model. It's the lower end one, 2.4 ghz. I forget how much the other one has.
I love it so far and the graphics are amazing! I love the track pad too.
I am converted! No more pcs for me unless I need them for work in the future and I get handed one...  

sahihen

aretoo
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:27 pm
hehehe Yeah... we have one PC in the house... Kusa's old one, that hasn't been plugged in since a friend of his de-bugged it 2 years ago... rofl We have 3 working laptops, one former laptop that's now a desk computer (it was an old PowerBook, the ones with the bad hinges; severed the monitor cable, and now is hooked up directly to a monitor...), 2 tangerine iMacs (wonderful for classic video game emulators), and a semi-broken-down iBook and a non-working Pismo PowerBook. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:31 pm
iPhone, here. -_-; It hasn't glitched or disappointed me yet. ^_^ I want a Mac of some sort. I'm sick of Windows... And now apparently Apple has a TV? If only... I love Apple.  

xDarkPisces

Opinionated Flatterer

12,725 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • That One Hero 500

124-C

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:38 pm
I have a MacBook Black, because everyone knows the black ones have bigger hard-drives.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:39 pm
124-C
I have a MacBook Black, because everyone knows the black ones have bigger hard-drives.

rolleyes  

aretoo
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100

124-C

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:44 pm
aretoo
124-C

rolleyes

I know you're laughing on the inside. biggrin  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas