Welcome to Gaia! ::

What the Frig? - A Ghost Hunters Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: Ghost Hunters, Ghost Hunters International, Paranormal, Ghost Hunting, Supernatural 

Reply What the Frig? - A Ghost Hunters Guild.
Had or have any personal experiences? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Supple Succubus

Durem Cleric

10,600 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:04 pm
Hello. 'Tis me again. ((Sorry.)) But I know how telling stories of things that scare you can sometimes make you feel better, so here. Put your experience here, and others can try to analyze your experience, and tell you whether it's something good or bad, or both. Don' worry about how long your post is, as long as you get your story down. ^_^

I'm sorry if anything I said breaks any rules, and if they did, please tell me.

Also, I'm sorry for making so many topics.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:09 pm
Don't worry about making too many topics. I'm just happy that you're an active member in the guild. ^^

I have too many experiences and pictures to show. It'll take me forever to type them all out. So, I'll just take them one post at a time. Starting with my next post.  

Kibby47
Captain

Supple Succubus

Durem Cleric

10,600 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:36 pm
Sounds good!

Well, I for one, have one that's kinda short, I think.

When we moved into our new house, we had a bunch of weird things happening. Doors would close, and lights would turn off. If we lost something, it would be in the middle of the floor, or somewhere we could easily find it. I had put a cross that fell off a necklace in a drawer, so I could fix it, and when I left my room and came back in, the cross was laying in the middle of the floor. Another day: I was walking past my room and saw my sister looking inside my jewelry box, except that I had just talked to her in the other room, and the person I saw was kinda blue and transparent, but saw me, because she was surprised that I caught her in my room looking in my jewery box...

Another time, my sister and I were asleep, and my parents were out of the house, and all three dogs were asleep, as well. I woke up to a crash, and ran into the kitchen, thinking my mom had fallen, and saw that our picture of Jesus had fallen, face up, glass shattered, and the nail holding not bent. It wasn't an earthquake, because we have a bunch of things that are hardly hanging on to where they are.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:02 pm
ive had to many paranormal experiances but i had one happen over the summer... i was up stairs on my computer and i was home alone i heard voices downstairs and i thought it was my parents but i remebered that they were at work i walked towards the stairs the lights were flickering on and off i walked downstairs then the lights stayed as soon as i hit the last step i saw someone run into our office i walked in nobody waz there then the lights turned off i turned around and there was a little girl i couldnt tell if she was laghing or crying i asked her if she was ok but she looked at me and she had no eyes *shivers* she ran and i havnt seen her since my freinds seen her also but since summer havnt seen her.  

blood_fire_love

Supple Succubus

Durem Cleric

10,600 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:07 pm
I hear conversations in my room. Sometimes, it's a man and a woman, something a woman and a child... Also, sometimes it feels like a child's crawling around on my bed. Sometimes they lay down on my feet, or lay next to me. I know it because I have a pillow on each side of me, and my blanket is across those pillows and sometimes the blanket goes down to my bed. I've never seen the supposed child, though, but I did one night hear something that sounded like a child sighing real loud, and moaning at the same time...

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:23 pm
I have felt something on my bed before also.

About 3 and a half years ago, I was having a sleepover with a bunch of my friends. Well, let's just say that I am afraid of the dark... >.>;; My friends don't like any lights on at all when they are sleeping, so when it came to falling asleep, they had all the lights off and everything in my room. The minute that they shut the lights off, I was very uncomfortable. I felt something walk on my bed. I was terrified then. Whatever it was, was walking very slowly. I felt my blanket get tight around me. Then the walking stopped and my pillow jerked up, almost coming up completely from under my head. I then proceeded to gather my blanket and pillow and went out to the living room to sleep.  

Kibby47
Captain

Supple Succubus

Durem Cleric

10,600 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:42 am
Also, as a strange after-note: our living room and halls used to be a brown color. My mom wanted to paint them pink. When we took the cover off a light switch, we saw that there was paint on the light switch. The paint was the exact same shade of pink that my mom wanted to paint the halls. We figured that the original owners had the walls painted pink, and the people who owned the house before us had painted it brown.

After we painted the halls, the experiences died down... They're not gone, but they don't happen as often or as greatly as before.

Also: Sometimes who ever is in my room used to turn on my appliances before I went to bed. I have a lamp I turn on, because I'm afraid of the dark, a tv I play music on while I sleep, and a fan I use to drown out outside noises.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:48 pm
Things used to happen in my room ALL the time. The activity died down for a while but it seems to be picking up again. My mom doesn't think our house is haunted, and hey, maybe it's not. I dunno. This stuff is just recent.

My curtains move sometimes. They're right above a heater, but they don't ALWAYS move, so that's odd... It's not like someone is pulling them back, it's more like... something brushed up against them.

My bathroom scares me. A lot. I feel like there's something in the shower. I figure it's a fear cage, but without an EMF detector of some sort, I have no way to tell. *sigh*

I have this noisemaker thing, and you can put scents into it and it will vibrate and spread them. Sometimes when I turn it off as the noisemaker, it'll start vibrating for no reason. It's not always right after I turn it off, sometimes I'll walk by and it'll start, or I'll be making my bed, or getting dressed or what have you.

I think there's a way to explain all the things that have happened around my house, I just don't know enough about it to actually find the explanation.  

Disciple of Raptor Jesus

Living Sunlight

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:38 am
My house is haunted, but the activity seems to go in cycles. It's in a quiet phase right now.

When I was little, sleeping on the couch here (I live in my aunts house now, didn't back then though, just stayed over sometimes because of Dad's work), and I would see a man's face by the front door, partly obscured by shadow. I just remember he was a tall white man with brown hair. :/ I never liked him, he freaked me out.

And another thing from when I was little. I was again sleeping on the couch, and heard a very loud BANG! It sounded like someone slammed a heavy metal spoon into the sink. I of course freaked out and threw my blankets over my head, scared. Finally when nothing happened I got up and ran to my aunt, and my uncle went to check it out. There was nothing in the sink, and nothing out of place. I found out later that my aunt had heard it several times, and my brother and best friend had heard it too. The sound hasn't been heard ever since we were little, so it's done.

A third thing, and then I'll be done with this post. (There's really a lot of things to put... I'll put bits and pieces so I don't overload this. XD)

Anyway, my best friend and I were in the living room, trying to go to sleep. But we were too hyper, and laying there. I happened to look over at the TV and reflected in the hall doorway was a woman with dark hair in a white dress. I looked over at the hall and no one was there. I poked my friend and pointed, and she saw the woman too. We kept looking back and forth between the TV and the hall, and she was always there, just watching us. She didn't scare us at all. She was a calm, peaceful thing.

I think I've seen her two other times. I can't remember one at the moment. I have it written down somewhere. The other time though, I remember. It was after my dad died. My aunt and I were in the living room working on plastic canvas. I looked at the TV and saw a woman's face reflected. My aunt saw the same thing. We watched, and it moved. Her body showed, and she was in older fashioned clothes with her hair up. She waved at us in the reflection, and smiled, and a man showed up. He was in a dress uniform of some sort. He ended up dancing with her. We could actually see them turning in the dance.

And a little bit after they faded, I saw a silhouette that looked just like my dad, pipe and all.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:19 am
I was at my baby cousins funeral (he was a stillborn) and i was young. I saw a light go up from the small white coffin and then move the the left side of the room, where a shadowy figure was standing. I walk closer, and i see it's my great grandfather. The white light stops by his side, and then they both fade.
There was another time where I had to exorcise a demon from my best friends boyfriend. It was a very horrible ordeal.  

Kuromi Momoji

3,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100

saithey

Benevolent Humorist

10,940 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:48 pm
Only one, really.

In our old house, mother liked to keep a big ceramic dolphin figure/statuette on top of the television hutch. It was placed in the middle, and fairly heavy. The hutch also had a bit of a lip around the edges. Sometimes at random I'd get creeped out, but never had any reason to. Then one day, home alone after school, I went for a bike ride. When I came in, the dolphin was shattered on the floor in front of the television. My parents thought blamed the cat, but we doubted that she could have pushed it over. It was almost too heavy for my step-father to lift. So, we let it go, and it remained unsolved.

But then again, there's always the possibility of a perfectly normal explanation. I just don't have it.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:37 am
i have had many experiences with spirits or the paranormal in my life. Most of the time my experiences are shared with my boyfriend, in some cases I feel better with him there. Like this one time we were going to the mall do some shopping and SOMETHING started talking through my boyfriend..and i know he wastn' messing with me. The next thing I know this thing said he was going to Kill my boyfriend..i got very concerned. Before I could even do anything my boyfriend went limp..and I was totally freaked out, I didn't know what to do. I basically was yelling to him to come back..while driving mind you and trying to hold his hand. Eventually..I heard someone elses voice through him AGAIN and it was a different voice..a nice one..it told me to take him to the mall since for some reason it was a purified place. Also the person told me that Nate (my boyfriend) was perfectly safe and they were trying to get his soul back to his body. Luckily we reached the mall..and after a few minutes my boyfriend was back into his body and he was okay...I was very happy that he was okay after that.  

Angelofthemoonrabbit

Salad of the Dead

7,050 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:54 pm
From my old house, I had a few. Way before I realized what Ghosts/spirits were. Throughout my childhood I aways seen something transparent in my backyard, which made me paranoid to go anywhere without someone.

I started getting visions to say the least right after my grandmother died in 2nd grade.

4th grade, day after mothers day, I woke up and there was this person at my bed side, about 4'6 and soft curls; could have either been my grandma or a girl. I didn't think much of it and fell back to sleep. Woke up the next day same time, she was in the same place, I stood up on my bed and looked down as I reached for the light switch, and her hand was reaching for my leg. The lights came on and she was gone.

Then saw a little dog in the ceiling, like it fell through a hole. when I decided to stay in the livingroom.

About the 6th I had a vision of a casket being lowered to the ground, a month later, my grandfather past away. Then I stopped getting visions till about a couple years ago that is.

The House has been taken down about a few years ago so I do hope the spirits are resting in peace.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:39 pm
I live in a trailer now behind where my grandparents used to live. Everything is alright. to be technical. I get a weird feeling if I try to go in my parents room for anything. Like something is telling me stay out. Course I just shut my eyes run in and run out. About a year later my dad tells me someone moved the chair in the middle of the night which freaked him out a little.

When I was in the smallest bed room I was messing around with a recorder, I asked for a name, and got what sounded like a kid in a singing voice, "thirteen thousand..." can you make a noise and got 3 soft knocks but I couldn't get it again. I was woken up by something twice, once yelling "STEPHANIE!" other time "GET UP!" right by my ear.

I moved to the bigger room, always cold, but the heating/air vents were never correctly hooked up. At most I heard the swings out side moving with the sound of kids even a man yelling (outside). Once my bed shook. its from the 1800's.

But the one event that shook me was when I was doing dishes. I just saw my nephew run out of the trailer. A few moments later I heard "Aunt Stepy step, wheres mommy?" I said "She's outside." then the voice was closer, "Aunt Stepy step! Come with me?" I replied, "You don't need me to she's probably on the porch." Then "Aunt Stepy step?" I got annoyed a little, "What?!" I looked up and there was noone there. I went outside noone but my parents there. "Where's Robert?" My mom frowned, "he left about 5 minutes ago."

I always hear my name but recently, I've heard my nieces voice to.  

Salad of the Dead

7,050 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
What the Frig? - A Ghost Hunters Guild.

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items