View Results

winnter_spirals

Friendly Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Trickster 100
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Haunter 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:29 am
had this really weird, well not so much weird as in...paranormal dream last night.

i was walking through this park type place it was in China and there was this body of water next to me, and on the other side green grass, not so far up the road there is a chinese man sitting at a booth, i go up to him, and ask how he is doing, and he points to a hill that has this chinese writing on it. (three words) and he says that is the secret to life. and then i ask him how he died, he says, that is in the physical body, and he points and i turn around, and in the water there is this american guy and he is swimming, he hits his head on a rock and blood comes out and he drowns do to a concussion as he yells he way to the bottom of the lake/river.
then i woke up.

weird huh?
it was sad cuz i know that this guy had a happy life and he didn't want to die......

i gotta find out what the saying on the rock was.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:13 pm
If you can recreate the figures, maybe some one can help you.

It is possible the figures are really just a metaphor for something else within you or important to you that you need to search for to fulfill a void you feel in your life. Maybe the drowning guy is a metaphor for an internal concern about not understanding the meaning of the symbols.

Or maybe it was just an odd dream. mrgreen  

Thaliat Everwood

Profitable Conversationalist

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Nether

Hallowed Pumpkin

12,325 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:35 am
Perhaps the man at the booth was a sort of guide you weren't aware of, and he wanted to give you an important message.

The drowning man in the lake could be a representation of some part of you (just because you're one gender doesn't mean another couldn't represent you).

Water is typically always associated with emotions. That the man in the lake drowned in water could be symbolic by an overwhelming feeling on your behalf of feeling discontrol with your own emotions. A rock is quite generally just a representation of an obstacle in your path, perhaps it could be some kind of relationship problem you might not be aware of. That the man was "treading calm waters" and hit his head on the rock could be significant of a happy relationship (friendship, familial, or love) beginning to sour because of some kind of problem that must be addressed. It could be either of those things.

What is the secret of life to you? If you answered friends, relationship, or love, then it's quite likely that this is what your dream was referring to.

I hope my interpretation holds some kind of significance, if any, for you. I find I'm quite good at interpreting my own, so perhaps I may have hit on at least a little something. If not, then please disregard, but do take it into consideration at any rate. wink  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:57 am
I have had dreams like that the only thing you can do is try and find out what it means cuz no matter who tells you what it could mean only you know what it means ^-^ or thats what i know about dreams ^-^  

Rhincodon Typus

Cluttered Lunatic

ChatterFox 21

Bloodthirsty Sex Symbol

13,000 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:27 pm
What a weird dream. I have weird dreams all the time.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:46 pm
First things first, what can you remove from the dream that you watched (or in the case of a book, envisioned) before you went to sleep? Have heard that eating right before bed adds to the vividness of dreams, just eliminating the parts of the dream that were not the result of random synapses. Helps maybe? <- missed the y key crying  

Elemental_Wolf

xX Super Dino Rawrs Xx

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 7:53 pm
i had a really intense dream,i was in africa or something and i was being chased by a half cheetah have wolf thing,suddenly it lunged and and landed on me but it jumped off me fan into the distance toward a tree,the tree suddenly morphed into some sort of character,it kinda looked like a face in a flower,the eyes on the face looked pitifully into my eyes and started to shake as if it was warning me or something,then i woke up

will somebody help me figure out what this means?I'm think this dream is warning me about something but I don't know what, I'm afraid that whatever the warning is it might hit me when I'm not ready for it..........Help.........  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 7:41 pm
In my most recent dream, I snuck into a secret convention showcasing the world's largest diamond with some of my friends and this guy I'm kinda sorta crazy about. Our purpose was to steal the diamond, and of course, there were many other people there who had the same intention. As soon as the diamond was brought out, a large commotion started while everybody rushed for it. In the end, though, my crush and I were the successful ones.

To me, this dream actually has a pretty clear meaning: I want to get my crush's attention pretty badly. What bothers me is that at some point, my friends fell behind us during the commotion for the diamond. Doesn't this mean I would actually ditch my friends for the attention of some guy?

I don't know. What do you guys think?  

Ixcilia

Nikoru Tairuro

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 8:24 pm
I like your dream. I believe that it's trying to tell you something, but science claims that it's just the brain sorting out daily activities. You should really go to a website that interprets such weird dreams, and one place I always use is: dreammoods.com. Here's on dream I had a very very long time ago....

It was night and the sky was pitch black. I was at my mother's house talking to her about different subjects with my two brothers and loving grandmother. I felt something was just not right in the dream, and this was caused either by the eerie moon or the dimly star-lit sky. The feeling was very creepy and awkward. Then.... A vampire suddenly appears and attacks each and every one of my family members. He slams both my brothers against the wall, rips my mother in two, and disgustingly devours my grandmother whole. I was the only one left. He leaps after me, but I quickly escaped through the backdoor to my illuminated backyard. Thinking I was safe, I sat down and tried to regain my composure. But I was so very wrong.... He hurriedly ran over to me and grabbed me by the shoulder to lift me off my feet. The cruel vampire gave me a sinister smile, and started to bite deeply into my neck.....

I woke up

And boy was I happy that I woke up, that dream scared me and still does to this day!!  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 4:31 pm
I once had a dream where Eddie Murphy took a s**t on a car. Interesting, eh?

On another note, has anyone had a dream that came true?
It's happened to me a couple of times and it really trips me out.  

Nalanchiba

Vsha93

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:39 pm
Nalanchiba
I once had a dream where Eddie Murphy took a s**t on a car. Interesting, eh?

On another note, has anyone had a dream that came true?
It's happened to me a couple of times and it really trips me out.

Never had a dream come true eek but would be totally cool if that happened 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:53 am
ive been having weird dreams lately, i had two in a row so far that seemed to be connected, they would be in the same place, same people, and the same plot.my first dream took place in this weird disney world like place, i was walking through it and i came across a bouncy bridge over real water and a real river, i started walking across it trying to not bounce as hard as i could, there were these men who stopped me, they asked me if i wanted to bungee jump of the bridge, i said no but they tried to force me, i screamed and kept running accross but i forgot that it would bounce me so i bounce super high and almost fell off the bridge, i finally got to the other side, three other people met me there, a very tan girl in a blue bikini, a african american guy with superweird hair and my old aftercare teacher with a coffee mug in her hand that she was drinking, she told us welcome to your first day of camp, she turned around and led us to this weird sandy tribal beach camp place, but teh tide was coming in and we had to sleep right next to it, in the dream i fell asleep as the tide started to hit my side,then i woke up.  

xX Super Dino Rawrs Xx

Senryoske

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:36 am
I'm always having really weird dreams. Whether I'm flying or dying its something strange. My friends have gotten to the point where they think I'm either doing drugs, smoking something or my toothpaste is laced with LSD.

After awhile I figure the hell with it. My dreams are F'ed up and I know it. There is no secret meaning to them. And if its my brain trying to sort out daily things, then my life is way more exciting than I remember.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:14 pm
I try to avoid getting into dreams. When I remember them they're bizarre. I seriously doubt they have any real meaning anyway.

The last one I remember was a few days ago. Apparently there was some sort of monster lurking around the College campus, it would eat the upper bodies of people and leave the disfigured legs behind. There were bizarre four legged things that ran around, jumping up and mangling people's faces during the day. They weren't a big deal though. For some reason I was a naga. Don't know why, and nobody seemed to care that I was the only one. It didn't add up at all. I'll put it into the "bad movie ideas" bin till I completely forget it.  

Phaeton 2

los_zorros_goalie

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:32 pm
that is a very interesting dream. do you think it could mean something?
mabye the man drowning could be something you are afraid is going to happen to you, or someone you know. has this happened to someone you know? mabye this tragedy could be replaying itself.
im not quite sure about the rest of the dream, mabye i can figure it out later.  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff