Welcome to Gaia! ::

What the Frig? - A Ghost Hunters Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: Ghost Hunters, Ghost Hunters International, Paranormal, Ghost Hunting, Supernatural 

Reply What the Frig? - A Ghost Hunters Guild.
Nya, do you have any strange paranormal beliefs? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Supple Succubus

Durem Cleric

10,600 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:18 am

Like I do?

Me: Holding my breath in graveyards/cemeteries, not stepping on graves, not running in graveyards/cemeteries, and I'll update if I remember any more.

Don' make fun of me, please. I've had people make fun of me for holding my breath in graveyards, and yet I've also had friends who do the same.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:28 am
Actually, when ever I'm in a car and I am passing a graveyard or cemetery, I hold my breath and lift my feet off the floor of the car... >.>;; <.<;;

I'm a weirdo.  

Kibby47
Captain

yummeh-applesauces

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:55 pm
Normally, when I walk through my graveyard, I'm just quiet. I'm always careful not to step on any graves, nor even step on the grass. I'm always on the cement. ^^

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:50 am
Whenever I visit a cemetery to visit my grandmas
I'm always prepared for coming back home
because I really believe that spirits follow me back
When I get home is when I usually get the most experiences

I also don't step on graves

Also, this one's pretty big
because it's happened twice already
and I don't think it's just coincidence
First time, my family was coming back from Las Vegas
and a big black dog landed in my backyard somehow no idea how or where from.
The very next day my family was in an car accident and my grandma passed away on impact
Second time, I was waiting at the bus stop and a big black dog ran up to me
I tried to find it's owner but no one was around and it ran away
The next day my grandma had fallen from a high place trying to put up decorations for Easter
and was hospitalized and didn't make it

Both times that I had a black dog with no owner
or collar come up to me somehow
And the very next day someone in my family dies
I think of the dogs as the grim reapers D:
So I'm very cautious of big black dogs coming my way

Ni

Disciple of Raptor Jesus

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:08 am
That whole thing with the black dogs is REALLY weird. Sorry to hear about the "wonderful" luck they bring you.

Personally, I'm seriously afraid of my bathroom. I'm not kidding. It's mostly the bathtub and mirror, I avoid showering because it scares me so much. I can't even go in there for five minutes without turning on all the lights and the heater, even then I freak out when I stand in front of the mirror. I feel like something's in that stupid bathtub...
... Anyone know where I could find an EMF detector? That might be my problem.

I also think you should always be respectful in a cemetary. That you shouldn't step on graves or be too loud. I also think that if you notice a grave is grown over with grass, that you should try to clear it off. Don't let that person think nobody cares about them anymore!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:22 am
I have a story kind of like Edward's...

I used to live in this house when I was little, and I was seriously afraid of the basement. It was a typical basement with really ugly carpetting and poor lighting and the washer and drier and stuff, but it had this storage door in the corner. I used to have nightmares about it, and I always hated going anywhere near the corner. It was always dark and had cobwebs everywhere.

After we moved, I had this fear of the corners of the basement, but my basement now doesn't scare me. I don't know if I just got over it or what. I still don't like going into basement, though, especially when I'm home alone or at night.

And I never walk on graves, ever. My mom taught me that when I was little.  

Infinite Radii
Crew

Supple Succubus

Durem Cleric

10,600 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:00 pm
Nya... The scariest thing that ever happened to me was:

I was laying in my canopy bed as a small child, and this bed faced the window. I had really pretty white curtains on this window. That night, the curtains moved as if something walked through them. I out the blanket over my head, and saw a shadow come over my bed. I closed my eyes, and when I opened them, the shadow was gone but came back again. This kept happening until I prayed. I had forgotten to that night...

However, I'm not as religious as I was back then, and I never pray before I go to bed anymore, and nothing happens anymore.

Oh, and to anyone who might say this was carlights: My room faced the backyard.

---

Actually, there was one other, but it wasn't as scary..

I was in my elementary school, which was located next to a graveyard. I went into the girls' restroom in the gym, which was used as a storage room, and none of the toilets worked. The door was open that led into the field in front of the graveyard, and I thought it was weird, but as I grabbed what I came down for, the toilet that didn't have a stall door anymore flushed... I ran up the stairs as quick as possible and never stepped foot in that bathroom again...

---

There was one more thing, that was a series of things, but my post is too long already, so I'll either post it next ((if y'all wanna hear it, of course)), or just not post it all..

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:22 pm
Tell usssssss~ Experiences are awesome~  

Disciple of Raptor Jesus

Supple Succubus

Durem Cleric

10,600 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:29 am
Edward Tango
Tell usssssss~ Experiences are awesome~

I posted it in the bexperiences thread.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:59 pm
ive had this happen to me once and i still see "her" at night.

a few years ago, my gray cat Sadie died from nothing really, she just died in my mother's flower bed after i came home from school. we buried her and everything,
that same night (i forgot she was dead) but i seriously felt her jump on my bed and went to sleep with me, i was wide awake that night so it wasn't a dream but when i woke up she was gone and a ball of her hair was on the floor. Now i still see her in the shadows in my house everyday then she disappears. its really satisfying to know she's still around to comfort me. i love my pets!! crying mrgreen

what do u all think about this? is it possible she was sent down to me one last time from god? if not god...then what? confused  

Shiki not Kishi

Arachnocampa

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:58 pm

~*I was just a silent girl, always dreaming of a little angel close to my reality...

I never step on graves. I find it very disrespectful to the ones burried there. I tend to say little prayers for the ones who have been burried in those cemetaries, sort of like blessings. I always wish them a happy afterlife/rebirth/whichever they go through.

Needless to say, I'm very respectful to spirits.

And... I beleive that if I pray for (a) guardian(s), it strengthens them. Even if it's just a bit. Sort of like a buff would on WoW. Like Power Word: Fortitute, Blessing of Might, and so on. I guess I'm a tad wierd.

...now wake up, my silent girl. Take to flight, like a foolish angel. Sing me your fantasy*~

~*Sing, la lala la, lala la, lala la...*~

(My signature is not meant to insult anyone who plays for the Horde. I, myself, have multiple Belf toons and think the Horde are awesome. xP)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:37 pm
@ Biyashi: Actually, there are many people who believe cats have a lot to do with the spiritual world, and so, your cat may be staying with you just because it loves you. ^_^ I wish my dog's puppies would... But then again, they only lives for about a day or two.. Not long enough to love an owner.

Nonetheless: It's not hard to believe that your cat is still in the house.

Supple Succubus

Durem Cleric

10,600 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Guildmember 100

Oragami Sauce

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:58 am
I walk on the backside of headstones/gravestones, or at the base of the 'feet' of where someone is buried 'cause I think it's disrespectful to walk on someone. But if I absolutely need to to get to somewhere, I say "Sorry."

And sometimes we drive by some on our way to wherever, and if there's a song on the radio i'm singing, I stop, and when we go to the one my grandmother and grandfather is buried in, the radio is turned totally off.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:00 am
Edward Tango
That whole thing with the black dogs is REALLY weird. Sorry to hear about the "wonderful" luck they bring you.

Personally, I'm seriously afraid of my bathroom. I'm not kidding. It's mostly the bathtub and mirror, I avoid showering because it scares me so much. I can't even go in there for five minutes without turning on all the lights and the heater, even then I freak out when I stand in front of the mirror. I feel like something's in that stupid bathtub...
... Anyone know where I could find an EMF detector? That might be my problem.

I also think you should always be respectful in a cemetary. That you shouldn't step on graves or be too loud. I also think that if you notice a grave is grown over with grass, that you should try to clear it off. Don't let that person think nobody cares about them anymore!

You might get some inteference from the electrical things, but if you get a 'baseline reading', that could give you an idea...The 'ghost hunting' group might be starting a 'pool' to get things for the group, like an EMF detector, I think you can find them at Lowe's for around $30..>Just go there and ask  

Oragami Sauce

Bronze L

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:17 pm
I get nervious and avoid cemetaries, not because I fear ghosts, but because I can freaking see them and I am worried I will accidentally make a scene when I turn and one is in my face, people already think I am crazy, but the mirror thing could be your energy and you just don't recognize it yet  
What the Frig? - A Ghost Hunters Guild.

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff