Submit

DBZVegeta
Captain

Ornate Gaian

800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:09 pm
Like every propper Guild, Clan, Brotherhood or other group, we too have a Charter, a list of rules to abide by.

This is it.

DVS Charter.

1. Abide by the ToS, for it is the law.
2. Respect your fellow Sibling Vampires, so no biting unless they ask you to.
3. If you have a dispute that has to be brought before the Elders, do so respectfully. They are after all your betters.
4. PLEASE try and be active. I don't mean post every day. but once a month is a minimum.
5. If you are not a Vampire but you insist on joining, know that you WILL be bitten. Humans are food after all. This includes Elves, furries and other mortal beings.
6. I as Lord and master reserve the right to add more rules as i see fit.

So has it been writen, so shall it be done.

Signed:

Lord Mike Maxwell, Count and Elder.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:16 am
lol nice one but arnt the hole biting think what vampires are all about if ur saying vampires carnt bite other people then u should delete this guild couse that not on evil  

kurogane wulf

DBZVegeta
Captain

Ornate Gaian

800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:48 pm
kurogane wulf
lol nice one but arnt the hole biting think what vampires are all about if ur saying vampires carnt bite other people then u should delete this guild couse that not on evil

You're forgetting the part about food, the rule about biting only aplies to vampires, not to food.
Also theres the part about if its requested you are allowed to bite.

And since when do Vampires actually obey any kind of law?

xd  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:55 pm
true your right i like u the best in this guild in this guild ur at the top off my best frind list biggrin but miss pimplett demoted me for asking to make a roleplay crying crying crying crying crying crying sad sad sad sad sad  

kurogane wulf

DBZVegeta
Captain

Ornate Gaian

800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 3:54 pm
I do not like it when people abuse their power.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:05 pm
dont worry im a human but am part of ur guild i did ask my friend to bite me before i joined so ill be one of you by tomorrow. smile so dont bite me.  

xxnightmare-4everxx

Desirable Raider

5,650 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Citizen 200
  • Beta Citizen 0

Xx--XNekoSenpaiX--xX

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:45 am
ima werevampost ninja u can bite me but lol beware i am part vampire...somewere in there.. dramallama  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:41 am
DBZVegeta
And since when do Vampires actually obey any kind of law?

Hmm, let's see... Starting with the Theatre des Vampires (Interview with the Vampire): "They have their rules, their idiotic rules!" (Claudia), "There is but one crime amongst us vampires here... To kill your own kind!" (Santiago)

Next are the Six Traditions of the Camarilla and the Sabbat's Code of Milan (both from Vampire: The Masquerade), both of which are a little long to quote here, but I can provide them upon request...

Finally, there are vampires IRL who follow a code of conduct called The Black Veil.

Shall I continue, chere vampire?  

Kitirena

Feline Ladykiller

9,400 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100

Kitirena

Feline Ladykiller

9,400 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:44 am
DBZVegeta
If you are not a Vampire but you insist on joining, know that you WILL be bitten. Humans are food after all. This includes Elves, furries and other mortal beings.

Just be prepared to be bitten back, darling! (Before anyone gets ideas about giving me "the Dark Kiss", keep in mind that there are Japanese horror stories about black cats that steal lifeforce from their victims, nyao!)

BTW, does your guild accept vampiric creatures other than vampires per se?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:56 am
I am a vampire. My avatar proves that. And i can do once a month. xd  

DCU Spoiler

malariesimon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:46 am
i am a vamp why isnt anyone else one beside the other girl above me??  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:11 pm
i say that your only a vamp if you have drank the potion ar been bitten an look like a real vamp and fyi im a true vamp  

Melinda_Schoepe

5,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200

ninja-cookies-attack

5,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:09 pm
is not guna bite. i wont bite. i can resist the urge to bite u tiny little humans. okay no i cant so beware i bite. but ill be carful to only bite those who dont mind. heart  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:26 pm
i promise not to bite....errr....at least i will try but if you piss me off i swear you will get bitten with in 1 mili second tops. have a hellish day ! 4laugh
DBZVegeta
Like every propper Guild, Clan, Brotherhood or other group, we too have a Charter, a list of rules to abide by.

This is it.

DVS Charter.

1. Abide by the ToS, for it is the law.
2. Respect your fellow Sibling Vampires, so no biting unless they ask you to.
3. If you have a dispute that has to be brought before the Elders, do so respectfully. They are after all your betters.
4. PLEASE try and be active. I don't mean post every day. but once a month is a minimum.
5. If you are not a Vampire but you insist on joining, know that you WILL be bitten. Humans are food after all. This includes Elves, furries and other mortal beings.
6. I as Lord and master reserve the right to add more rules as i see fit.

So has it been writen, so shall it be done.

Signed:

Lord Mike Maxwell, Count and Elder.

xxShooting_Starxx1223

Durem Vampire Siblings

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out