Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Furry Critters Guild TFCG

Back to Guilds

This Guild is about Animals, You can Chat, Ask/Answer Questions, Role Play, Post Pics and lots more! 

Tags: Animals, Pets, Interests, Creatures, Chat 

Reply ~!~ The Furry Critters Guild TFCG ~!~
Save the animals: with just one click.. Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you want to save animals?
  Omg yes soo much xD
  No I'm Orly selfish *cries*
View Results

Scorpiomarie
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:19 pm
By just a click a day you can help the ASPCA feed homeless pets go here and share your love they need to live too you can help hundreds of pets by sharing this with others too hope you care to give a minute a day of your time to save helpless lives of abandoned and abused pets

http://www.gaiaonline.com/gaia/redirect.php?r=http://www.therainforestsite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3&link=ctg_ars_home_from_ars_animalstories_sitenav  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:34 am
Come on guys, click away!!! It saves animals from hunger, so its for a good cause heart blaugh  

Scorpiomarie
Crew

xRiver Of Bloody Tearsx
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:59 pm
Aww thats a good idea. I feel bad 4 some animals -_-  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:17 am
xRiver Of Bloody Tearsx
Aww thats a good idea. I feel bad 4 some animals -_-

yea I do too, Its b/c animals cant defend themselves, they cant talk and tell everyone whats wrong. so people take advantage of that and abandon them! Its awful, but hopefully if loads of ppl click links like this and do what they can, we can save some animals. xD  

Scorpiomarie
Crew

RenegadeJester
Crew

3,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:06 am
crying i feel SOO bad for some animals!!! crying  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 12:03 pm
pantherbear64
crying i feel SOO bad for some animals!!! crying

yea me too *cries* sweatdrop  

Scorpiomarie
Crew

DudexLetsxRawr

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:43 pm
I'll do anything to help ASPCA. Half my pay check goes to them, and everytime I use a check, it helps them, so I will deffly be clicking away.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:51 pm
aww, thats so awesome! I wish i could donate to them, but im only 15, so i cant. and i dont even get pocket money (no income) eeek lolz! xp  

Scorpiomarie
Crew

Kuroos

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:17 pm
I'm a in dangered type of animal crying  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:20 pm
I clicked 4 times ^-^ cept I don think that's enough sweatdrop  

Kuroos

Ice-Cold Cat

Scorpiomarie
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:27 pm
Well, no amount of times is enough really, but you should think of it like this. its a good thing that you are doing, you are saving animals from hunger, but you have to remember that you cant save every animal. no matter how many time you click. but thanks for clicking, atleast we can save some poor lil animals! heart heart  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:32 pm
no we can save animal by animal even sharks although they r scary ninja watch out then  

Kuroos

Ice-Cold Cat

klaryskasmith

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:22 am
Scorpiomarie
aww, thats so awesome! I wish i could donate to them, but im only 15, so i cant. and i dont even get pocket money (no income) eeek lolz! xp

yeah me too  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:33 pm
=X I donated a dollar to the fish-E who where in the gas poor them '-' I dun know why only a $1.00 u know y I couldn't give any more  

Kuroos

Ice-Cold Cat

Scorpiomarie
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:21 am
kami_panda
=X I donated a dollar to the fish-E who where in the gas poor them '-' I dun know why only a $1.00 u know y I couldn't give any more

Well Done Kami! xD atleast you donated, thats great. and Good luck to that Fish too =)  
~!~ The Furry Critters Guild TFCG ~!~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff