Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Scarison region (a PKMN rp) War against the Titans

Back to Guilds

a region pokemon base guild that has fake pokemons and pokemons that are base from the glicthes in the games. 

Tags: Pokemon, Missingnum., Elite Four, Gym battles, Legenardy 

Reply The Scarison region Index/train station.
Poke'mon creator contest Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aesthetically Saru
Captain

Professional Informer

4,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:55 pm
Ok.
i figured since we have our own region we need our own regional Pokemon that appear within the scarison's region only. So i and several other mods will be holding a Pokemon designer contest per week. There can be as many entries as you want using different Pokemon's that you made. but there will be only five different winner.You made think that a little too less. But who ever wins will have their Pokemon or Pokemon's made plus we might even make evolve form's or baby's form's if we can see one coming from the Pokemon's that one. So there probably a good chance there will be more then 5 Pokemon's being release each week. How to enter is easy.
You post. Name the Pokemon and make a discretion or a picture to go with it and what type it is. Remember Pokemon's are allow two different type's from the type listing of fire, water, ice, electric, steel, rock, grass, flying, psychic, normal, ghost, fighting, dragon, and poison.
it should look like
Quote:
1:"name" 2) (picture) 3: type 1 type 2(type 2 is optional) 4: discretion(optional)

a good example is the bug Pokemon know as Laven. not many people know what Laven is since it's a Scarison original. Laven is the baby form of Anteen, Shogen, Quteen, Firteen, Firgen, and Flateen. Now it only evolves when raise to a level or giving a fire stone. Anteen the level up and Firteen the fire stone. From anteen it would either evolve into a shogen or a quteen depending on if it a boy or a girl. Same goes for firteen and evolving into firgen or flamteen. But only laven would be submitted . The evolves forum and baby forums is something the mods would make as we see fit.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:10 pm
So we just post here? ^~^

1: Mitsuusa
2: User Image
3: Darkness, normal
4: This dark rabbit-like creature has silky fur, which can make armor as strong as metal, though it only makes the armor if its very frightened, which rarely is every seen. The odd pattern on its back is the armor part.  

asutora
Crew

Friendly Explorer

6,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Aesthetically Saru
Captain

Professional Informer

4,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:16 pm
Cloudtania

4: This dark rabbit-like creature has silky fur, which can make armor as strong as metal, though it only makes the armor if its very frightened, which rarely is every seen. The odd pattern on its back is the armor part.
exactly! this is like the pokemons that would be in the scarison region more then most other's.mainly around demsie canyon i think.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:06 pm
saruish n vimpireheart
Cloudtania

exactly! this is like the pokemons that would be in the scarison region more then most other's.mainly around demsie canyon i think.
That sounds about right.  

asutora
Crew

Friendly Explorer

6,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Aesthetically Saru
Captain

Professional Informer

4,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:25 pm
Cloudtania
saruish n vimpireheart
Cloudtania

That sounds about right.
yea problry not in the deep deaths of sesnt predators pokemon's seems to lurk there.more like at the tops of demise canyon.like around the center and stuff.also maybe tend to be a day pokemon.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:31 pm
Chuu! I want to design one~!

Would any type of Pokemon be acceptable, or do you need any specific type/appearance?

FASSlVE MAGGOT
Crew

Naughty Bunny

Aesthetically Saru
Captain

Professional Informer

4,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:20 am
The Indigo Schemer
Chuu! I want to design one~!

Would any type of Pokemon be acceptable, or do you need any specific type/appearance?
no not really. just anytype.we do need one more idea for a starter pokemon that is for scarison.right now i have shai which is a dark/figthing type that has daggers for finger's and the other is a pysic/rock type that base of the whole crystal skull legend . the real one.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:27 am
Name: fenom
User Image
type: dark/ghost
info: it says that this pokemon can make your worst fears come true, he also can turn in statue to trick thief and travelers

(sorry for the size XD but is smaller!XD)  

Eidorian Prove

Aesthetically Saru
Captain

Professional Informer

4,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:59 pm
blaziken1212
User Image
info: it says that this pokemon can make your worst fears come true, he also can turn in statue to trick thief and travelers

nice it looks like one of thoses thing from final fanatasy  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:25 am
saruish n vimpireheart
blaziken1212
User Image

yeah i know i have the game i got inspired in it.except the legs.  

Eidorian Prove

Aesthetically Saru
Captain

Professional Informer

4,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:53 pm
blaziken1212
saruish n vimpireheart
blaziken1212
User Image

yeah i know i have the game i got inspired in it.except the legs.
sweet.not many dark/ghost types. i think darkrai is just a dark type.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:19 pm
User Image

Name:Aveon
Type:Flying
Info:Aveon is a graceful when it flies in the sky.Although it looks gentle,It is tough when it is in battle.Aveon is rarely seen since it spends most of it's time up in the sky,looking for juicy berries in Mystic Cosmo Forest.Use a Dawn Stone on Eevee to get a Aveon in Mystic Cosmo Forest next to the shrine.  

Lunar Fox561456

Aesthetically Saru
Captain

Professional Informer

4,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:29 pm
koolcat561456
User Image

Name:Aveon
Type:Flying
Info:Aveon is a graceful when it flies in the sky.Although it looks gentle,It is tough when it is in battle.Aveon is rarely seen since it spends most of it's time up in the sky,looking for juicy berries in Mystic Cosmo Forest.Use a Dawn Stone on Eevee to get a Aveon in Mystic Cosmo Forest next to the shrine.
very nice! very nice indeen! did you do the art ork your self cuz if you did that is extemrly good  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:17 pm
Sorry for not being on in forever. XD

So, if it's okay, I'd like to draw the last starting pokemon for this reigion. I have three forms designed for it already. It's a Poison/Fire Type! I'll have to put a picture of it up in a bit, I have to take a good picture of it. ^^ I tried to draw it by hand by myself, so it might not be very good.
Is the type okay? ^^;;

FASSlVE MAGGOT
Crew

Naughty Bunny

Aesthetically Saru
Captain

Professional Informer

4,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:28 pm
The Indigo Schemer
Sorry for not being on in forever. XD

So, if it's okay, I'd like to draw the last starting pokemon for this reigion. I have three forms designed for it already. It's a Dark/Fire Type! I'll have to put a picture of it up in a bit, I have to take a good picture of it. ^^ I tried to draw it by hand by myself, so it might not be very good.
Is the type okay? ^^;;
ok ^^ sounds good. our starter pokemons types are somewhat random XD unlike the classic red,water, and grass  
The Scarison region Index/train station.

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games