Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

L or Batman?
  L
  Batman
View Results

Ivan Drunken Fist Master

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:35 pm
Ok so me and my friend are having an argument over who is smarter between the two. I say L and he says Batman. I say L because, as said in the book "Death Note Another Note: The Los Angeles BB Murder Cases", it says L is as smart as 5 ordinary Investigation Bureaus and 7 Intelligence Agencies. This is only in 2002, so by the time he fought against, the menace to society known as, Kira he'd gone up a few notches. So my friend says Batman at the time was already smarter than that, and with every bureau and agency that opened Batman got smarter. So this thread is for you, the people of gaia, to say who you think is smarter. To ask us questions or anything PM me at Ivan Drunken Fist Master, and my friend at BloodySaberFang.
Ivan Drunken Fist Master = L
BloodySaberFang = Batman

And just because I'm posting this in an L guild doesn't mean you have to agree with it being L, please just tell who you think is truly smarter.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:16 pm
L. Definitely. Batman is smart (I'm a Batman fan myself), but he's no L.  

randomnessensues

OtakuWolf-Chan

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:02 pm
L. I say that if you get enough people that say it's L then your friend'll have to agree.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:35 pm
I am the Dark Lord
This caught my eye because your friend was ranting on youtube about it. He kept same how L is retarded because he has a 999 IQ and frankly I don't want to insult him but I think he might be a little kooku himself if he think a 999 IQ is retarded. He posted his rant on a video that had L's kick a** theme song. I myself adore L as much as a straight non-fanboy teen can.
The Dark Lord has spoken

Ruisu-sempai

Unbeatable Elocutionist

9,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Elocutionist 200

moonlight_thief_dark

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:41 pm
OF COURSE ITS L!!! i like batman but L is soooooo much better!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:55 pm
darkspineshadow2
I am the Dark Lord
This caught my eye because your friend was ranting on youtube about it. He kept same how L is retarded because he has a 999 IQ and frankly I don't want to insult him but I think he might be a little kooku himself if he think a 999 IQ is retarded. He posted his rant on a video that had L's kick a** theme song. I myself adore L as much as a straight non-fanboy teen can.
The Dark Lord has spoken
He didn't post a video, I know I'm subscribed to his channel and also know his password.  

Ivan Drunken Fist Master

Ivan Drunken Fist Master

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:00 pm
Ok my friend agrees that L is smarter than batman but says he is no way smarter than Batmans butler, Albert who is smarter than batman. I might be able to agree but I still say L. what do you think about this one?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:14 pm
L... emo  

kira190836

randomnessensues

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:42 pm
Ivan Drunken Fist Master
Ok my friend agrees that L is smarter than batman but says he is no way smarter than Batmans butler, Albert who is smarter than batman. I might be able to agree but I still say L. what do you think about this one?

Still L. You just can't beat L.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:28 am
L defenetly I have to say batman has good deduction skills but he gets them wrong 30% of the time L was never wrong in his deductions even though he was over taken but unfairly.  

Lilitherin

Beloved Cutie-Pie

Sayaka Tenoh

4,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 1:18 pm
Ivan Drunken Fist Master

If Albert was smarter than why did he continue being Batman's butler? Someone like him should have been able to rise to the top without letting a superhero get in his way. If he is smarter than L then he would have left Batman and gone down his own path.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 1:50 pm
Ivan Drunken Fist Master
darkspineshadow2
I am the Dark Lord
The Dark Lord has spoken
He didn't post a video, I know I'm subscribed to his channel and also know his password.
I am the Dark Lord
I never said he posted a video. I said he was ranting on one stare
The Dark Lord has spoken

Ruisu-sempai

Unbeatable Elocutionist

9,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Elocutionist 200

Regular Sized Albert

Sparkly Prophet

8,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:33 pm
L is smarter. No questions. biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:27 pm
PHFFFFSHHTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! scream Batman's just sum middle-aged rich guy who runs around with a teenage boy in spandex! L could beat him ANY day! + he's obviously smarter! mrgreen heart heart heart emo he's not dead.... he lives in my HEART!!!!!!! gonk crying heart heart heart !  

xKayoko_scissor-heartx

Lekituzl

Codger

12,175 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 2:09 pm
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH, I HATE this choice. XD I love them both sooo much. I've been a fan of Batman since I as about 4, and I've known L for a shorter time, but he's jumped up into my favorites lift quickly. XD

I don't think I can vote...

Both are incredible detectives, both have incredibly high IQs, both are great fighters, and both are good with gadgets. And they BOTH have solved incredibly hard cases and busted villains.

Gah, it's such a hard choice. XD  
The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces