Is this a good RP?
  yes
  no
  CLICK THE GOLD BUTTON
View Results

PrinceCabbit
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:17 am
Listen up the rules are simple and must be followed if not you will be suspended from this rp and will be counted dead.

1. any of which rules in gaia are here in this forum as well.

2. keep it in a pg-13 world romance is still ok.

3. bumping is allowed just don't bother the players

4. swearing is allowed I do it all the time just do not use it in a directed way
(for those who do not understand what I mean I am saying do not offend anyone unless played into part for there characters to understand) as for here keep to as minimum as possible

5. this is an rp at least make it so we can understand what your actions are and what your saying. You can also do your thoughts to anything in former ways outside of the rp use (( typed message here )) for certain reasons.

6. plz contact me in a message with the subject referred rp (name here) if some one is violating these rules.

7. ok lets make this clear no god moders no 133t or no (noob speak)>basically gangster.

8. ((almost done)) ok I am kinda non literate but plz at least spell out most of your words properly so they can be understood better.

9. any rules that are broken will result in suspension from rp for a week and anymore after that is another till you get three then you will be banned from rp and targeted as expelled student if worse reported on gaia.

10. ((last rule have fun and no spamming))

11. Like all academy RPs you learn more and are as equal as any other student

Intro

This story takes place in a fantasy world were things love to go wrong in this story you find yourself stuck between worlds one of the future one of the past but you were use to it growing up so you go out and see the world. As many battles still go on you find your self near a campground. As me being a messenger of this letter I hand you with an application to war against the other forces.

Second you will find many classes races and other cool things to look through that I have given example in the statement below.

this is your application form plz fill it out and get your I.D. on the way out

Gaia Name (self explanatory))
Characters name (self explanatory))
Class (make your own or choose from examples))
Race (make your own or choose from examples))
Skills (list all of them here))>don't be to overloaded lol
Equip (weapons, armor, or anything else you would like to mention))>you get stuff along the way it is an rp

here is the list

example classes

Grappler
Gun-slinger
Ranger
Free-loner
Knight
Lancer
Bounty-hunter
Out-law
Star-Crusader
Fighter
Ninja
Theif
Assassin
Tech-Priest
Priest
sorcerers
Mech-engineers

examples races

Elves
Dwarves
Humans
Vampire (un-dead type)
Gnomes
Orcs
Skaven (rat men)
Part animal>like cat dog wolf fox anything in human form
Involves Centaurs
Mongrils (race that is very powerful in shape shifting)

News if you are reading this you could get a chance to be an instructor for any certain class just as long as you can pass all three tests and fill out the papers below just add the arrow sign next to your post when you pm me

Best of luck I heart you all

PM me for any info below
I only have 4 council member students
The rest are reserved for teachers

----Council Openings
-----1-------------2
_________ / __________
-----3-------------4
_________ / __________
-----5-------------6
_________ / __________
-----7-------------8
_________/ __________
-----9------------10
_________ / __________
----11------------12
_________ / __________

If you wish to be a teacher choose a class or make one for you to teach please explain it in good detail about how it will be taught what will it have to offer in experience wise

I will place you as a teacher as well as a student for those of you who like to double rp you are allowed no more then 3 characters only 1 can be a teacher

CLASSES ARE NOW IN SESSION  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:15 pm
Gaia Name:: Anastastia Sunstrider
Characters name:: Bethany Stastia Dawning "Beth" "Bethy" or "Stasi"
Class:: Assassin
Race:: Kitsune
Skills:: Telekinesis and Pyrokinesis
Equip:: Always carries a katana, a dagger on her ankle, and a whip that helps with her fire manipulation.
Appearance:: (except with golden brown skin and grey eyes)
User Image

I hope this is okay. ^^

akiirokitsune

Beloved Pumpkin

7,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200

PrinceCabbit
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:57 pm
The Head council welcomes you with open arms leaving it no choice to render your verdict "you will stay with us as it so seems and we will teach you the ways of the assassin as well may it be a simple steady training"waving his hand to a person near by "as it seems we are still in business I will have one of the attendants show you to your dorm if you have any questions please ask the council of registration"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:06 pm

Gaia Name:Auron highwind
Characters name:Alexandre Haze
Class:Assassin
Race:Neko
Skills:Conjurer
Equip:Two custom made handguns an what ever he conjures (Mostly throwing knifes)
[ Normally in pockets handles hanging out ]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Appearance
User Image

[Not sure if I'm suppose to pm it to you or what if I am just delete this]  

Momo Storage

akiirokitsune

Beloved Pumpkin

7,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:06 pm
Bethany bowed politely to the Head Council, not saying a word. She followed the guide to her dorm with her hands folded behind her ears as she normally did with her satchel on her back. Once in her room, Bethany, or Bethy, got settled in and decided to roam around the academy awhile so that she can get the feeling of her surrounds since she was going to be here for goodness knows how long.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:35 pm
"I would like to welcome you to the academy I am head of council and also will be learning from this school" as he asks a near by student to help you to your dorm "this years classes will surely help your skills I hope you learn as much as I do" "oh by the way we have co ed dorms*  

PrinceCabbit
Crew

Momo Storage

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:49 pm

Alexandre followed the student to his dorm room an went inside an looked around then waved his hand an two duffel bags appeared on the bed. He walked out of his room closing the door behind him an went to walk around, seeing a student he began to walk towards her figuring he'd go say hi.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:54 pm
Bethy wandered around with her katana, named "Sweetest Taboo," at her side. Her grey eyes scanned the halls as she slowly walked the halls. Her ears twitched, picking up the faint sound of someone approaching. Bethy slowed her walk more to allow the person to catch up.

akiirokitsune

Beloved Pumpkin

7,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200

Momo Storage

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:02 pm

Alexandre ran a little an slowed down as he got next to her then smiled an looked at her "Yo, I'm Alexandre Haze."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:14 pm
Bethany looked over to the guy who just walked up beside her. Grey eyes scanned the guy quickly taking notes and storing them away in her mind for future reference. "Bethany Dawning," she said quietly then started walking off once more. Her tail swayed freely behind her as she stretched and folded her hands behind her ears once more.

akiirokitsune

Beloved Pumpkin

7,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200

Momo Storage

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:27 pm

Alexandre not having any thing better to do decided to follow his tail swayed curiously

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:33 pm
Bethy immediately noticed that the one named Alexandre was following her. She looked over her shoulder at him and dropped one of her hands to her side and gripped Sweetest Taboo's hilt. Almost fluidly, she unsheathed it and held it back toward the guy and spoke softly. "What do you think you're doing?" she asked calmly.

akiirokitsune

Beloved Pumpkin

7,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200

Momo Storage

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:37 pm

Alexandre ears twitch as he heard the sword leave the sheath an then smiled an poked the tip of the sword. "It's sharp, nice sword but why are you pointing it at me?"He asked looking closely at the sword.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:44 pm
"I don't take too kindly to those who follow me without an explanation," she responded, never moving her arm. "As you can tell, I'm extremely cautious." Her eyes were still locked on him. "You're a Neko, I see," she said taking notes of his ears.

akiirokitsune

Beloved Pumpkin

7,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200

Momo Storage

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:51 pm

Alexandre wasn't listening an didn't hear what she said before. "This is a really nice sword."He said looking at it then poking it form a another angle. "Oh, an yes I'm a Neko."He said then raised his tail above him moved it back in forth as to wave then let it slowly fall back down were it normally was.

Shape Your World (Role Plays)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff