Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Beatles

Back to Guilds

Tags: Beatles, John Lennon, Paul McCartney, George Harrison, Ringo Starr 

Reply The Beatles
Welcome! (Introduce Yourself and Welcome others!) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HistoryWak
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:19 pm
Welcome to "The Beatles," a guild dedicated to the band we all love. Introduce yourself here and welcome each other!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:32 pm
Hey. I'm stickyfeet, but you can call me sticky if you want. I love the Beatles. I'm a huge band geek. I love band, especially marching band. I guess that's about it.  

stickyfeet

practicallyzen

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:58 pm
I'm Stephanie, I'm a Beatlemaniac to the point where it can make other people nervous (for instance when they walk into my apartment and see Paul, John, George and Ringo staring at them from every wall...I mean it, I've got 7 Beatles posters in a bachelor suite).

I'm 19, I live in BC Canada, and I'm a film school student (three months left and I'm done). I'm an artist.

I also play guitar (the first song I ever learned was Blackbird), piano, bass, drums, and trumpet. Drums not so well, yet, but I'm learning.

Not sure what else to say.

Hello to the two other people in this guild! Hope more can be recruited.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 5:55 am
Hi you two! Welcome! Yes the guild is kinda slow but I'm hoping we can recruit much more. I'll put you two as mods so you can send invites to friends and such. 3nodding  

HistoryWak
Captain

Cr4shley
Crew

Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:57 pm
Hi, I'm Ashley. I dont really know what to say about myself.---
I'm 16, I live in the U.S., I'm a little obsessed with Ringo Starr. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:09 pm
Hi my name is john and i'm a huge beatles fan!I have 5 cd's and 6 shirts.My 2 fav. songs are "All you need is love" and "Let it be".My favorite member is John lennon and one of my gaia friends is the Beatle maniac.How do you invite people to a guild?  

The Twilight Bringer

Distinct Genius

6,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Profitable 100

Cr4shley
Crew

Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:11 pm
Hippie John
Hi my name is john and i'm a huge beatles fan!I have 5 cd's and 6 shirts.My 2 fav. songs are "All you need is love" and "Let it be".My favorite member is John lennon and one of my gaia friends is the Beatle maniac.How do you invite people to a guild?

Your 6 shirts makes me feel a little better about having only 4. lol.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:46 pm
Hippie John
How do you invite people to a guild?

You ask a mod to do it. *Hint hint* Who do you want to be invited?  

stickyfeet

The Beatlemaniac

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:04 pm
Hippie John

Hahah. Thanks for mentioning me. :]
And I'm Jamie.
I've loved the Beatles for years now.
My favorite is Ringo, though its hard to choose.
And....other Beatles fans are amazing.
:3

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:20 pm
Hi there! My name's Christina (or Chris) and I love The Beatles very much. It's great to see other Beatles fans!

I'm 19, living in Canada, and I enjoy turning up Beatles music very loudly while I drive my car (beep beep yeah) so as to expose innocent pedestrians to the wonderful sounds whether they like it or not.  

Geo Harrison

Sour Milk Sea

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:10 am
Hey hey hey! My name is Cara and I am 19 and I soo love The Beatles. Most of my room is covered in posters, pics, stuff like that. I have most of there songs on my wonderful Ipod.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:16 pm
Hi, I'm Broken Lizard I have loved The Beatles for about 10 years now. I also am a big fan of all of The Beatles solo work. They really are one of my most favorite bands.  

Broken Lizard

Sydney Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:21 pm
Hi, I'm Sydney Bunny. -waves- I can't say I'm obssessed with The Beatles, because I don't obssess. But I do like them a lot. They're good inspiration, and they're music seems to fit any occasion. I have about... -counts- 130 of their songs on my iPod, and I can play some of it on the piano. I've played piano for 8 years, and I'm learning guitar, and I love to sing, so Beatles music is a big help for learning. -nodnod- and... that's about it, I guess. Hi!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:26 am
Hey I'm Nikki! I'm a huge Beatles fan. My fav is George! heart I listen to classic rock and I play the guitar and the saxophone. I'm a hippie. I love to draw, paint, act and sing sometimes. Long Live The Beatles!
User Image  

peacehippie63

Cr4shley
Crew

Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:09 am
The Beatlemaniac
Hippie John

Hahah. Thanks for mentioning me. :]
And I'm Jamie.
I've loved the Beatles for years now.
My favorite is Ringo, though its hard to choose.
And....other Beatles fans are amazing.
:3
ho s**t! I didnt know Jamie was here. ;D  
The Beatles

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out