Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply The Vault
Dragon Cave (Eggs and dragons are in the first page now) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:57 pm
Alright seeing as the Dragon Cave thing is so popular now i thought it would be appropriate to have a thread about it :3

Well to those new to it (All of this is from what i've gathered) Dragon Cave is like a less pain in the a** and more relaxed version of a tamagochi (how the crap do you spell that?) in my opinion where every 5 minutes the site releases a certain number of eggs (5 I believe) and you get to choose one. Well the dragons are a mystery in what you get and all you have to do is feed them from when they are an egg til they become a full adult dragon :3

Well this thread was also a way for people to get their eggs out to get clicks and views 3nodding so Hopefully this will help fans of the little deal and this won't be marked as spam ^^;

Discussion:

Dragon Cave

You into this sort of thing?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

feeding things like this egg :3

Egg Gallery (shouldd i put names or does it matter? O.O)

Viral: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Raina
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kals
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Chex
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Arc
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.[/

Rica
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lobo:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Elci:

Erv:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.]User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Bass:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Belle:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Guest:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Stefan:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Thal:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dark Elf:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

GTR: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Pandy: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.[

Xik: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:00 pm
User Image

I've been tempted to get one, but I dunno... I'd probably end up with legions of dead dragons. xd

User Image

Bassios

6,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200

aretoo
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:01 pm
...Bass has zombie dragons??? zOMG! rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:02 pm
User Image

biggrin

User Image

Bassios

6,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:03 pm
Bass20XX
User Image

I've been tempted to get one, but I dunno... I'd probably end up with legions of dead dragons. xd

User Image

Just say Leeroy Jenkins did it :3  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:05 pm
Bass adopts a bunch of dragons with 1 day left and takes over the world with an army of tombstones/broken eggs >.>;

Hmmm, anywho... Vi, it's more like 3-5 every 5 minutes, and I think somewhere around 15-20 or so on the hour 3nodding
There's a lot more on the hour, and I read somewhere something saying there's about 20...

Anywho, I've got 5 adult dragons right now, but all of them are female. Like, I like my dragons, but... Damn, they're all turning out female and I'm not even getting the entirely female species >.>; (pink and purple)
I also have a white hatchling on KarmaD and this split egg on here... It'll turn into a 2-headed dragon heart
I really want a silver, though... I've almost got chickens a few times as well! =D

I like coming up with the names, though... 3 of my 5 names so far are foreign words that I looked up. Heehee ^.^ *easily amused and a dork*  

Lobo-chan

Bassios

6,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:09 pm
User Image

I registered!

No eggs though

sad

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:11 pm
Bass, the best time to get them is on the hour since there's more, yet try every 5 if you feel like it... Occasionally users will abandon dragons and you can adopt them. A link will show up on the Cave page...

I've found that there's almost no one online so there's very little competition in the time before I go to school and am attempting to wake up ^.^
*got the split like that the other day*  

Lobo-chan

Bassios

6,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:13 pm
User Image

I's try in a few minutes

:3

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:48 pm
Rica participates! :3 She has eggs in her signature and one in her post. Her first three died though D':
User Image

Rica is insane

6,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Bassios

6,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:19 pm
User Image

I gots me an eggy!

biggrin

How do they hatch or whatever?

.__.

How many clicks does I need?

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:35 pm
*Has just clicked all the eggs in the thread*

When I started I thought it was going to be easier then it was... on the up side the only hard part is between hatching and fully grown.

I really like things like this that don't have too much hanging on ME. ^_^  

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

K0m0d0

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:47 pm
What madness have I started? XD

Well, we can have a fun little side-thing going for this, right? I hope I haven't created a monster- I know I'm guilty of putting my eggs around in the phunkey thread.

As long as we don't see any eggspam in other guild threads, it's fine with me. ;D.

So, guys, let's talk- how do you find names for your dragons? I try to make things up, but when I can't, I like to use old roman names.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:53 pm
I never seem to have problems naming Dragons, the names just seem to flow into me. ^_^

Unlike when I make RP characters, I usually ask Aretoo his thoughts. ^_^

The madness actually was in Phunkeh yesterday. Paul was trying to kill our eggs, it made us sad until we summoned Bahoumt. ^_^  

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kalstolyn

Desirable Genius

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:01 pm
Kals is questing again!
Okay, I've given in to the fad.

Kals' Collaborative Crossword Puzzle!
PM for details!

The Vault

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas