Submit

MidBossVyers

Hallowed Sex Symbol

12,400 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:46 am
Inspired by this journal entry, this thread is all about crossover pairings that have at least SOME ACTUAL REASON behind them (All of these are straight. None of these are a pure crack pairing.). Read them yourself, if you want to, while I post some new ones.
"Unofficial"-shipping: Assassin Kojirou Sasaki (Fate/stay night) and Barasuishou (Rozen Maiden)(I know I already did a pairing for Bara-chan, who cares?)
User ImageUser Image
These two are both the "unofficial" participants of their respective competitions. Kojirou is the "unofficial" Assassin of the Fifth Holy Grail War, and Barasuishou is the "unofficial" seventh doll of the Alice Game. Them being together just seems simply poetic. Also, Assassin and Barasuishou, in Yu-Gi-Oh! card form, are awesome.
True-shipping: True Assassin Hassan-i-Sabah (Fate/stay night) and Kirakishou (Rozen Maiden)
User ImageUser Image
I paired these two because they're like kindred spirits due to the fact that their anime screentime was less than that of their "fakes" (in True Assassin's case, he didn't have any anime screentime at all). Kirakishou makes a great Yu-Gi-Oh! card.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:49 am
So what are the rules behind the pairings? Are they basically just unusual pairs with good reason behind them, or are there more bounderies than that?  

Cheremy LeBeau
Captain

MidBossVyers

Hallowed Sex Symbol

12,400 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:53 am
Cheremy LeBeau
So what are the rules behind the pairings? Are they basically just unusual pairs with good reason behind them, or are there more bounderies than that?
The rules are pretty much good reason and, preferably, straight, and if you can find the pics in Yu-Gi-Oh! card form, that's nice too.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:39 am
Hmm, alright then, I'll give it a try.

Misato Uehara (NANA) and Arashi Nagase (Paradise Kiss). I might be cheating a little seeing as they're both from Ai Yazawa manga, but Arashi seems like the guy who goes for really cute, Lolita girls with a dangerous or mysterious side to them. Misato may be sweet on the outside, but she's into punk music, punk guys and Vivienne Westwood.

User Image User Image  

Cheremy LeBeau
Captain

Cheremy LeBeau
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:12 am
I've got another!

Harunobu Madarame (Genshiken) and Konata Izumi (Lucky☆Star) - Hardcore otaku to hardcore otaku XD

User Image User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:23 pm
Oh, one other thing I forgot to mention: The characters in the pairing can't already be in love or obsessed with someone else. Girls in a harem anime or guys in a reverse harem anime are exempt from this rule, and child to parent love obviously doesn't count, though incest does count. For example, SHIKI from Tsukihime is ineligible for this because he is already in love with his sister, Akiha (although it's extremely one-sided). Also, please include the anime/manga/video game that the character is from. For example, what anime is Harunobu Madarame from? As a bonus, also create a name for the pairing in this format, _____-shipping, such as Skeptic-shipping and Maverick-shipping.  

MidBossVyers

Hallowed Sex Symbol

12,400 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

Cheremy LeBeau
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:50 pm
Oh, I see (I'm not very good at this, am I? ^^;; ) I forgot to add the names of the manga for my second shipping *edited* I suppose the first one doesn't count then, seeing as Arashi is already dating Miwako in Paradise Kiss.

As for the second one, I guess the best name for it would be the otaku-shipping..?

I'll keep trying to come up with better shippings, honest (^^;; )

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:59 pm
Cheremy LeBeau
Oh, I see (I'm not very good at this, am I? ^^;; ) I forgot to add the names of the manga for my second shipping *edited* I suppose the first one doesn't count then, seeing as Arashi is already dating Miwako in Paradise Kiss.

As for the second one, I guess the best name for it would be the otaku-shipping..?

I'll keep trying to come up with better shippings, honest (^^;; )
Your effort is appreciated. smile  

MidBossVyers

Hallowed Sex Symbol

12,400 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

Cheremy LeBeau
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 2:07 pm
Aw, thank you ^^ I'll definitely think of more and post them very soon :3

EDIT:
Also, do you have a template I can use to create cards?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:06 pm
Cheremy LeBeau
Aw, thank you ^^ I'll definitely think of more and post them very soon :3

EDIT:
Also, do you have a template I can use to create cards?
No, sorry. sweatdrop I didn't make the cards. I just found them.  

MidBossVyers

Hallowed Sex Symbol

12,400 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

Cheremy LeBeau
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:32 am
Aw, no problem, I can probably find one myself. I'm actually still trying to think of more pairings. The problem when you read a lot of shōjo and romance is that most of the chracters find love by the end ^^;;  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:54 pm
Cheremy LeBeau
Aw, no problem, I can probably find one myself. I'm actually still trying to think of more pairings. The problem when you read a lot of shōjo and romance is that most of the chracters find love by the end ^^;;
Including the villains?  

MidBossVyers

Hallowed Sex Symbol

12,400 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

Cheremy LeBeau
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:00 am
Especially the villains XP  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:10 am
I think I'm still a tad confused. . .  

Tarantellatears

Undignified Indiana Joans
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:16 am
Shiki was in love with his sister....? I think I missed something =o Could it be in the game or manga, I've only watched the anime....  
T.E.N.T.A.C.L.E.S.

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff