Real Name List/ Stats Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

T.C. Mystikal

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 1:56 pm
Real Name and Stats

If you would like other GUILD members to know and call you by your real name Just list your name or nickname

Also tell everyone a little about yourself. Hobbies, location, age and whatever you would like to share with the other guild members.

Oh. i almost forgot my name is Trey, I am 19 years old and I live in Cincinnati Ohio. I am 6'4 in height (Gentle Giant). hanging out with my friends, video games,programming,listening to music and DJ. I am currently working for Krogers as a cashier. In Feb. I am going To Cincinnati State for 2 years and University of Cincinnati for 3 more years to major in Computer Science......so yeah i am very much a computer nerd. xp I posted a picture of me on the picture thread but I warn you shield your eyes!!!! wink
User Image
DON"T BE SHY!!!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 2:26 pm
Kathleen  

tijger_engel

CpainsorVio7

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 2:33 pm
Name:Spencer (It's my last name if your wondering.)
Age & Birth: 19, Feb. 28, 1985
Height: 4'11" (WOOHOO! I GAINED A FOURTH AN INCH SINCE....6th grade. I'm pathetic I know)
Hair/Eyes:Dirty Blonde, and totally straight/Sparkly Brown Eyes
PHOTOS OF ME IN THE "POST YOUR PHOTO" THREAD
Interests:Music and Psychology
Hobbies:I LOVE to sing in chiors, small ensombles, and mostly barbershop quartets (it's in my blood). I've played violin since I was in the 4th grade. I've always been proud to call myself a gamer, but I only play them with my brother now. (He's a quadraplegic [can't move from the neck down])
School and Major: I go to Bowling Green State University as a psychology major.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 2:40 pm
amanda(not that i want to be called that though...kimi is fine..)  

kimi of darkness

Simpletoncat

5,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 2:42 pm
I'm Leah, but Cat/Simpleton/Kitty works too  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 2:45 pm
Name: Derek
Current Location: Tyler, Texas
What I look like: I'm 5'11"(maybe 6'?) I've got bright blue eyes and red/orange hair.
My hobbies: I like to play the drums a WHOLE lot, it's great fun ^_^ and I would also like to join a band when I go to college. I love to SING!! LAAAAAHHHHH!!!! ninja I'm a big gamer but in the past several months I haven't been playing as much as I used too(I've given more time to school... seeng how it's more important and all) I also like being here on gaia ^_^
My interests:deconstructing things and learning how they work and music
School and such: I'm currently enrolled as a senior in All Saints Episcopal School, and I plan to go to some college... and major in Engineering.  

Dashou

The Noble Protoman.exe

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 2:46 pm
Bud+/or Buddy  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 2:48 pm
I'm Mike, but i like Michael better. I live in Southern Texas (think Houston) and was accepted to do this Duke University Talent Idenification program. State recigntion was my prize for taking the SAT. That means that I'm in the top 10,000 kids in my state. Supernerd 5.0 is also part of that 10,000. As you can see, school is very important to me. I do theater arts with tallfraekonleash. We win a lot. I'm 13 and the best friend of tallfraekonleash and supernerd 5.0. I like the Gamecube as far as videogames. I like intellectual women. I'm 5'7", hazel eyes, mediem length blonde hair, and I am actually kind of preppy as far as clothes go. I have Addiais shoes that are made out of hemp. LOL(That's all that I can think of right now)  

i9toohappy

Stardragon

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 3:10 pm
My real name is Eddie
I like anime/manga
import videogames for the Dreamcast
I have a Genesis/Sega CD,Dreamcast,Game Boy, Game Gear,and a PS2.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 4:37 pm

Name: Danielle/Dee
Bday: 12/26/83
Height: 5'3
Work: CVS Photolab Technician
School: Camden County College
Major: Biology
Intentions: Get accepted into a university as a Pre-vet major, make it into vet school >_<
Talents: Art/Graphic Design, Piano, Singing, Computer/Internet...stuff ninja , other..minor things that I can't think of right now, lol
Interests: Art/Graphic design, music, animals, biology, astronomy, prehistoric science, general science, ancient history, swimming, sanrio/san-x/morning glory/etc. stuff, Gaia Online (duhr)

biggrin domokun xd xp 3nodding whee 4laugh  

Kittee

Gaian

200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Blessed Blade

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 4:43 pm
Name: Zed
Birthday: October 12, 1987
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 190 lbs.
Interests: Drawing, politics, smashing chihuahuas with large mallets, anime, manga, world domination
Talents: I'm jack of all trades and a master at none. (That means you won't find much I'm not good at, but not much I'm spectacular at either)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 4:50 pm
I'm Jason, and I'm new here  

Neo Silver

tallfraekonleash

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 4:58 pm
Im joe and im 6 feet tall and weigh about 115 pounds o yeah im 13 anyway im a video game addict. myself and i9toohappy are best friends. i have a girlfriend who is like a foot shorter than me (dosent that seem odd). I am the weirdest person at my school by far and i9 will testify to that. I live in texas and do not have a hick accent. My best course is science and I would like to consider myself a fast swimer. Thats about it except to say i ran around my cafeteria with a block of spam on a fork once.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 5:10 pm
tallfraekonleash
im 6 feet tall and weigh about 115 pounds
Wow, you're... a twig O.o(No offense)  

Dashou

Blessed Blade

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 5:13 pm
We have a TON of people in our circle that live in Texas. It's bizarre!!!  
Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff