Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply How to generate gold without begging
No offense, but you guys have too many stickies and announce Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JettyZ

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:30 pm
Although on a 1280x1024 screen, all the stickeys and announcements combined take about half the screen, but if someone was using a 800x600 resolution, it'd take full screen...
It's really annoying seeing 16 announcements and stickies there...
Just saying...
You guys also have a bunch of sub forums, LOL!
No offense, but who's gonna look thru 21 or 24 sub forums a day? It'd be a lot more efficient if you could combine some of those/get rid of some >.>  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:31 pm

tkdauronXIII

Lady Luck _ Kylie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:41 pm
Thank you for your constructive opinions of this guild. We appreciate all opinions of course. However, there is a difference between giving an opinion and criticizing for the spite of it. Please think of your words more carefully next time.

Kylie, LOH Moderator  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:46 pm
Lady Luck _ Kylie
Thank you for your constructive opinions of this guild. We appreciate all opinions of course. However, there is a difference between giving an opinion and criticizing for the spite of it. Please think of your words more carefully next time.

Kylie, LOH Moderator

Opinion is more general and criticizing is more exact of what this thread is kind of, but this I consider a suggestion and things that >.>... Next time I'll praise the guild then lol
xp  

JettyZ

Lady Luck _ Kylie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:52 pm
JettyZ
Lady Luck _ Kylie

Kylie, LOH Moderator

Opinion is more general and criticizing is more exact of what this thread is kind of, but this I consider a suggestion and things that >.>... Next time I'll praise the guild then lol
xp

I think you misunderstood me. I'm not asking you to praise the guild. I understand that there are a lot of work that needs to be done with cleaning up the guild's main page and all. But the fact that you laugh and criticize is what is bothering me. Please try to be mature about this.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:52 pm
JettyZ
Lady Luck _ Kylie

Kylie, LOH Moderator

xp

hm... i think ur off to a bad start jettyZ... first u offended me with ur avi is all about price !@#!$!% and now u got Kylie on ur heels too... well just saying, its good to be eager beaver and try to make the guild better... but man... tune it down a little... its starting to bug us older members here lolz ^-^  

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

JettyZ

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:57 pm
Lady Luck _ Kylie
JettyZ
Lady Luck _ Kylie

Kylie, LOH Moderator

xp

I think you misunderstood me. I'm not asking you to praise the guild. I understand that there are a lot of work that needs to be done with cleaning up the guild's main page and all. But the fact that you laugh and criticize is what is bothering me. Please try to be mature about this.

Alright, in the future I shall restrain from that, I apologize :

ForeverLenalee
JettyZ
Lady Luck _ Kylie

Kylie, LOH Moderator

xp

hm... i think ur off to a bad start jettyZ... first u offended me with ur avi is all about price !@#!$!% and now u got Kylie on ur heels too... well just saying, its good to be eager beaver and try to make the guild better... but man... tune it down a little... its starting to bug us older members here lolz ^-^

Ehh
Tend to get addicted to new forums I join for about a week or so.
Sorry  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:58 pm
It's fine. thanks for being understanding. heart  

Lady Luck _ Kylie

tkdauronXIII

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:23 pm
Lady Luck _ Kylie

Look on the bright side. At least you didn't cross paths with Dronze or Dammie lol! xd  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:28 pm
tkdauronXIII
Lady Luck _ Kylie

Look on the bright side. At least you didn't cross paths with Dronze or Dammie lol! xd

Who me? o.o'  

Lady Luck _ Kylie

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:33 pm
Lady Luck _ Kylie
tkdauronXIII
Lady Luck _ Kylie

Who me? o.o'

no im sure he meant jettyZ....  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:12 am
ForeverLenalee
Lady Luck _ Kylie
tkdauronXIII
Lady Luck _ Kylie

Who me? o.o'

Are they vicious scream  

JettyZ

tkdauronXIII

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:27 am
JettyZ
ForeverLenalee
Lady Luck _ Kylie
tkdauronXIII
Lady Luck _ Kylie

Who me? o.o'

Are they vicious scream

I can't say vicious is the right word for them... ninja There are also two other...regulars that you also have to watch out for.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:35 am
doesn't this thread belong over in the suggestion box?  

dronze
Vice Captain

TheEmoSalesman

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:15 am
Probably, yeah. Just move it.  
How to generate gold without begging

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items