Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N][P-1x1] Falling for You Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:38 am
Caissius is an angel who spends pretty much all of his time watching humans. It was his job after all. He was a Watcher. He loves his job a lot. He finds humans very interesting and longs to be part of them. But what happens when his dreams come true?

Caissius wakes up one day to find himself in a strange place with no idea who he is or how he got there. One thing he does realize isn't right though is one of his wings that were both once white has turned black. Now he's trying to find out who he is and get back before he's trapped on Earth.

PM me your profile.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:40 am
Name: Caissius
Personality: He's very quite and meek, not use to talking to anybody but, is very sweet.
Looks: User Image

Name: Kei Gonheber
Personality: Outgoing, Kind, hard worker, persistent
Look: User Image  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:33 pm
bump  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:48 pm
(( can I just post my profile here? :3 ))  

MrsPreinz

7,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:59 pm
(sure)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:48 pm
bump  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:57 pm
Caissius groaned as he woke up. He looked around unsure of where he was and how he got there. He caught his reflaction in an old mirror and was shocked at what he found, his eyes were two different colors and his wings where two different colors. He saw some people walk by on the street and noticed they didn't have wings so he pulled his back into his body. He didn't have a way to cover up his nakedness on the other hand. So he walked out on the street to find somebody who might help him.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:55 pm
KEi looked around the place as he tried to find the antique shop he liked to go to. He was really into old artifacts and knickknacks. He was happy when he found it but blinked when he saw a boy with no clothes on come out of it. He blushed lightly as the sight but shook his head and went up to him. "..Excuse me?" He asked as he tapped him on the shoulder. "Would you likesome help?"  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:11 pm
Caissius had gone up to a few people to ask but all of them ran off as he approched them. So he was pretty sad and had given up much hope till he felt a tap on his shoulder. He turned around and smiled when he was asked if he needed help. "Yes. Thank you. I don't know how I got here. Or where here is."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:24 pm
"Its fine. Umm we get you some clothes." He said as he looked Caissius over thne blushed and looked back at his face and smiled reassuringly. "ASAP." He stated. He then offered the other his jecket and took hsi hand in his. He walked over to the clothing store across the streets. He got glances from bystanders but didn't pay them mind and went into the store and looked through the racks of clothes to see what would look good on Caissius.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:30 pm
He blushed when Kei looked him over. He nodded and took thejacket wrapping it around himself. He didn't know what he would need so he just let Kei pick out what he should wear. "Thank you...what is your name?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:36 pm
"Your welcome, and I'm Kei. Kei Gonheber. Please to meet you." He said as he picked out a white T-shirt and some flannel jeans. "Here, try this on in there." Kei said as he pointed to the dressing rooms in the corner of the store.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:40 pm
"It's nice to meet you too Kei." He took the clothes and went in the dressing room to try them on. He came ut a minute later. "Are these good Kei?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:44 pm
"Likewise." He said as he leaned against the wall and waited. When he came out, Kei smiled and nodded. "Yeah. You look good. Can I ask what your name is please?" He asked as he went to go pay for the clothes at the counter.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:49 pm
"Actully I don't remember that either. But I think it starts with a C." He tried to think hard about what his name was.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff