Reply 21+
Name Changes and Mules - Important! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AntoniaMerEnfant

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:48 pm
Since Gaia allows the changing of screen names from time to time please post on this thread if you have changed your name, if so, from what name to what name. Also, if you have a mule in the guild feel free to post so we know it's you...just...different.

3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:12 am
I think it's a good idea to make this a sticky ^_^  

[[[ bunny ]]]

AntoniaMerEnfant

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:38 pm
Alrighty then. I'm always just afraid to throw it into the sticky pile because people seem to glance over the stickies a lot.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:21 pm
that's a good thing tho, ain't it? xd
at least for this one.. i get confused enough when people change their avis before i get used to their names!  

[[[ bunny ]]]

AntoniaMerEnfant

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 3:23 pm
[[[ bunny ]]]
that's a good thing tho, ain't it? xd
at least for this one.. i get confused enough when people change their avis before i get used to their names!

I do too. I figured this would be a useful tool for all members of the guild. I always hate when I can't remember people because both their name and their signature changed!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:57 pm
I just returned to Gaia after a hiatus...and my old username was lame so I changed it.

I'm
- Indigo Pho3nix -. mrgreen

If y'all need a reminder, I used to look more like this:

User Image  

rains in asia

AntoniaMerEnfant

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:06 pm
Welcome back Rains! I remember your old name smile I had been wondering where you had gone to.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:15 am
Okay, so my mule account has gone MIA lately, but his name is Roland Isono and I occassionally sign in with him. 3nodding Speaking of which, I should probably sign in and get his freebies. blaugh (Will post directly below this one with him so you all know who to look for.)  

Bakura Amane

Adorable Marshmallow

19,175 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100

Roland Isono

Invisible Friend

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:30 am
It is I again. 3nodding The other way to get in touch with me is through the username above (Bakura Amane). biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:58 am
Roland Isono
It is I again. 3nodding The other way to get in touch with me is through the username above (Bakura Amane). biggrin

Thank you Mr. Isono. I was pretty sure you were a mule, but then again this gets the ball rolling.  

AntoniaMerEnfant

Bakura Amane

Adorable Marshmallow

19,175 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:18 pm
AntoniaMerEnfant
Roland Isono

Thank you Mr. Isono. I was pretty sure you were a mule, but then again this gets the ball rolling.
3nodding Yeah, if you're ever in doubt look for my "livestrong" icon and that should tell you if we're related in someway or another. mrgreen I'm surprised at how many friends he has and none have ever noticed the remarkable similarities (or don't care). lol Whatever it's fun! I've been afraid to mention it to some people (as they are in the younger groups 3nodding ).  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:48 pm
Just in case somebody didn't know, I am the mule of nessachan.  

Miss_Alice_Liddell

6,500 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

AntoniaMerEnfant

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:19 pm
Bakura Amane
AntoniaMerEnfant
Roland Isono

3nodding Yeah, if you're ever in doubt look for my "livestrong" icon and that should tell you if we're related in someway or another. mrgreen I'm surprised at how many friends he has and none have ever noticed the remarkable similarities (or don't care). lol Whatever it's fun! I've been afraid to mention it to some people (as they are in the younger groups 3nodding ).

No worries. I've knowingly accepted other members mules. I just figured it's nice to keep track of. Like with the oldies if any one's mule has almost as high as a post count- that helps us know that we aren't needlessly trying to include a mule. Since mules tend to post in less memorable threads sometimes!

I feel bad, a few people might have been glossed over in the oldies because they changed their names. When I did a scan of the member list and post counts some names had TONS of posts, but for the life of me I didn't know who they were.

We strive to make this guild feel like a place where people know who you are- that people don't get lost in the mix--so it helps when we keep track.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:56 pm
Love the new name! (And new avi, by the way!)

rains in asia
I just returned to Gaia after a hiatus...and my old username was lame so I changed it.

I'm
- Indigo Pho3nix -. mrgreen

If y'all need a reminder, I used to look more like this:

User Image

Doressa
Captain

Jaydan Sweet

Married Wolf

10,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100