Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Pets and Animals Guild!

Back to Guilds

Tags: pets, animals, dogs, cats 

Reply Games and Contests
Rate The Avatar Above You|Read Rule's Please! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sanctus-elune

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:44 pm
User Image
So, I'm sure you all know what to do here, right? Basically, you rate the avatar of the person who posted before you. Very simple! Just rate them on a 0-10 scale, and possibly give some tips or a tasteful critique. That simple. I am making this because I do not like rating topics that focus on just one user, so everyone who posts here can participate.

There are a couple of rules however:

1. When you are judging someone's avatar, be polite! If you give someone a low rating, give an explanation for your thoughts, and possibly give some tips. Giving a low score with no explanation comes off as very rude. If you are rude or insult anyone, you will be asked to leave.

2. Follow the Guild Rules

3. If you disagree with someone's critique of your avatar and decide to argue or fight with them over it, you will be asked to leave. Remember, everyone has different taste, and not everyone has to like yours. You may give an explaination for why you dress your avatar a certain way in response to a rating. But please do not start an argument.

4. If you are posting here, you are asking for your avatar to be judged. In no way are you to request that your avatar not be judged. And like I have said before, because you are asking for this opinion, do not be offended if you do not hear what you wanted to hear. Be fair, and do not be biased. Just because someone gave you a poor score does not mean you have to do the same to them. It's not fair. If you are going to give someone a bad rating just because he gave you a low score, I suggest you don't. Everyone deserves a fair rating. Wait until someone else judges him and just critique the next person instead. If you are found to be doing this, you will be asked to leave.

5. Read the tips section below!

6. DO NOT PM someone over a rating in this topic. Do not try and argue with a rating done in this topic. Doing so is considered harassment, and may get you blacklisted from the topic or banned from the guild.

7. You are required to rate the person above you if you post here. It is not fair for them if they post and do not receive a rating.

Mod's Please make this a sticky!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:35 pm
6/10
its really cool u have a theme, and your dream avi looks really cool, too, i just dont exactly love the hair u kinda look bald, and i think u r. to be honest, i thought u were a guy, but u r dream avi's hair is a girl.. um sry. u have awsome itmes, though, too. the feathers rok!!! good luck with the dream avi!!! xd  

Anmlsikocc

king orochimaru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:09 pm
7/10 im not explain i hate 2 explain stuff  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:40 pm
8/10, i like what u'v done holding both litnining bolts and Naruto Kunies (sp?)  

Tsunade243

RatsRule93

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:43 pm
5/10
Its kind of bland gonk sorry
I like the lighting bolts and Golden heart thing thou  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:09 am
8/10 I love the them where do you get the flags  

Miss_Chaos24

Dapper Codger

7,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200

Lonely Angelic

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:22 am
7/10
A very pretty outfit, and I love the hat, but it just seems kind of plain.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:39 pm
8/10 don't really see the point of the umbrella but love the imp and tail  

manderz loves girls

Zombie Ryu

Professional Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:16 pm
7/10

I like the color scheme but it's kinda plain. It's hard to find good accessories in those colors though. D:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:18 pm
7/10...

i like the fact that it all matches, but i think it's a little too much of the same color...

photofox

allstarcutie171

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:55 pm
4/10 sorry just dont like it  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:12 pm
8/10

i like your use of accesories...

photofox

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:28 pm

Cuddlylittlebrat

hi peoples
these r just some of my friends, and me, im the one with purple hair. i think i look ok but i want ur opinion  
heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:11 am
8/10 cause I like your purple hair!  

Smishie

Nimmir

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:19 pm
5/10

Looks like you went a little to far on the yellow. And I'm sorry, but I don't like the wings.  
Games and Contests

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff