Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
The Role-Player Listings Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syntria
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:38 pm
Beta One-On-One Personals Listing

Copy and Submit This Form and fill it in. Check out the 2nd post for an example of what it should look like. ^^

[u][b]Username[/b][age][gender][RP-Level-ExperianceInYears][Type Desired][Seme/Uke/Switch][Desired Play Method][How To Contact][/u]
[Series Of Interest][Include Original If Applicable]
About: Put whatever you want here. Describe what your looking for in a partner.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:10 pm
MistressPaco[23][F][N-L-10yrs][1x1][Switch][AIM/MSN/Forum][PM]
[Original]
[Final Fantasy 7]
[Monster]
[Yami No Matsuei]
[Resident Evil 4]
About: I'm MistressPaco, Captain of the Guild. I usually only RP with my close online friends but I don't mind doing a game now and than with someone else! I do play switch, both seme and uke. I can be a little controlling in RP, but that's why I need strong individuals who can keep the game interesting by fighting my seme-mentality in game! My Seme characters can be a bit of a Sadist, and I do enjoy when characters get hurt but only so they can be fixed up later! Interested? PM Me.

Katachresis: [28] [F] [N-L-10y] [1x1, group] [Uke] [Aim/Forum] [PM]
[Original]
[Avatar: The Last Airbender]
[X/1999/]
[Yami no Matsuei]
[Monster]
[Gankutsuou]
[Chuck]
About: I'm a higly literate roleplayer, but I'm weird in that I tend to prefer script-style, fast AIM rp, though I'm fine doing prose-stlye too. I've been rping for years and I'm pretty flexible in what series I'll play or for making original games -- as long as things aren't toooo Mary-Sueish. I play yaoi, yuri, and het, in order of preference. I also like to rp -constantly-, so if I'm interested in a game I'll be an avid poster!

Nileregwen DoUrden: [23] [F] [N-L-10y] [1x1, Group] [Uke] [Forum] [PM]
[Gensoumaden Saiyuki]
[Ouran High School Host Club]
[Gravitation]
[Yami no Matsuei]
[Koutetsu Sangokushi]
[Gundam Wing]
[Gundam 00]
About: I'm really literate... seeing as how I'm an English major. I prefer to RP through the forums or PMs so that I can get gold for it. I've been RPing for years now, RPing on a baily basis by 2001. If you want to RP something that's not on my list, just ask. I may have seen it!

JinxDragonwings[22][F][L-N-7][1x1][Mostly Uke or Switch depending on the character][AIM or MSN][AIM, MSN, PM]
[Original]
[Harry Potter]
About: I'm dying to find someone who can satisfy my craving for a one on one with a larger cast than usual. I have five characters who I want to play at once who are available for pairings, plus several side characters that won't come into play until further on into the role play. Visit here for more details on that. I'd also love a Harry Potter role play where I could play as Severus. I'd love to find a friendly partner who likes twists and who can create three dimensional characters with personality and life. Feel free to drop me a PM or a message any time, though I am invisible on AIM. I'm always up for good role play!

Neko-The-Artist[15][F][L-B RPing since 3rd grade][1x1][Switch][PM or YIM][PM me, My YIM is chibi_goth15]
I don't really like series, but maybe:
[Harry Potter]
[Nana]
[DeathNote]
[Sailor Moon]
[Original]
About: I'm highly literate roleplayer, though if wanted I can tone it down. I usually can match you for what you give me. If you give me 1 or 2 paragraphs you get it back, I can understand brain farts and writers block, so don't worry ^ ^ . I play yaoi & yuri only, I don't like Het. much ^ ^ . I rp CONSTANTLY, this summer most of my friends have moved, or are on vacation at the moment so currently my life is at home. SO I will be on a lot. i recently got into yaoi and then yuri through a friend of mine. I have quite a lot of RP's under my belt though already. ^ ^ I'm failry good at both Uke and Seme and don't really perfer either one, except for I may be in a mood to do one sometimes. Ect. Ect. For more info contact me. I'm ALWAYS up for RPing ^ ^

fire axel08[18][male][1-2][any][Switch][pm][pm]
[Sweeney todd]
[harry potter]
[ff7]
[kingdom hearts]
[deathnote]
[csi]
[any book]
[Original]
About: well i havent been rp-ing for a long time so i still am getting the hang of it.if there is someone out there who can help me contact me plz.

Amaryn Lhial[19][-][L-A-7y][1x1, Group][Seke, Switch][Forum][PM]
[Harry Potter]
[Dungeons and Dragons]
[Pokemon]
[Ragnarok Online]
[Oblivion]
[Vampire except "Twilight"]
[Original]
About: I do not and will not rp Original Characters from Series. I'd rather make up our own characters and plot line. To get more info click here and here.

Guild Carver1[16][male][1year][1X1, Group][Switch][PM, Forums][PM]
[don't really have a Series]
About: detailed don't usually do one liners! creative. and can handle drama!

Flair Phobos[16][Femme fetale][10...ish?][Group, can do 1x1][Switch][Forums][PM]
[Ask, and I may know what you're talking about]
[Original]
About: I consider myself pretty open minded and am willing to try almost anything. There are some anime and books that I know and have read, and there are some I have not. You just have to ask if I know what you're talking about and we can go on from there. I like to think of myself as pretty literate, although I have my bad days like everyone else where I can't make my brain pump out more then a paragraph or two. Sorry if my "about" thing isn't super fancy or informative. Ha, I'm not very good at this kind of thing.

Chat_God[23][F][L-A-10][1x1, group][Uke][AIM][PM]
[Death Note]
[Gundam Wing]
[FullMetal Alchemist (Anime only)]
[Fruits Basket (Anime only)]
[A bunch more, and I'm open to testing out new fandoms.]
[Original (I have some highly developed settings, ready for play)]
About: I'm looking for literate RP, I prefer 1x1 with someone who is extremely active, but group is good, too. I prefer AIM RP but I'm willing to RP pretty much anywhere. My squick list is tiny -- there are 2 or 3 things that I absolutely will not do in RP, the rest are all fair game. I prefer games that are high-drama or contain something that's considered culturally taboo. I have a weakness for fantasy-geared games and by that I mean Vampires, Werewolves and Fairies, oh my! One series that I won't do is Harry Potter. Because I'm not enough of a Potter nerd to keep track of all the details in the books and I do tend to be a perfectionist about that sort of thing. I also prefer to do 'breakaway' RPs when they're fandom based. That is to say, I like to pick a starting point from the canon and begin the RP there, having it branch away from canon, or start at the end of a given series and explore what happens afterwards.  

Syntria
Crew

Syntria
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:58 am
Reserved  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:04 am
Reserved  

Syntria
Crew

Syntria
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:47 am
Reserved  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:07 pm
Nileregwen DoUrden: [23] [F] [N-L-10y] [1x1, Group] [Uke] [Forum] [PM]
[Gensoumaden Saiyuki]
[Ouran High School Host Club]
[Gravitation]
[Yami no Matsuei]
[Koutetsu Sangokushi]
[Gundam Wing]
[Gundam 00]
About: I'm really literate... seeing as how I'm an English major. I prefer to RP through the forums or PMs so that I can get gold for it. I've been RPing for years now, RPing on a baily basis by 2001. If you want to RP something that's not on my list, just ask. I may have seen it!  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

JinxDragonwings

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:24 pm
JinxDragonwings[22][F][L-N-7][1x1][Mostly Uke or Switch depending on the character][AIM or MSN][AIM, MSN, PM]
[Original]
[Harry Potter]
About: I'm dying to find someone who can satisfy my craving for a one on one with a larger cast than usual. I have five characters who I want to play at once who are available for pairings, plus several side characters that won't come into play until further on into the role play. Visit here for more details on that. I'd also love a Harry Potter role play where I could play as Severus. I'd love to find a friendly partner who likes twists and who can create three dimensional characters with personality and life. Feel free to drop me a PM or a message any time, though I am invisible on AIM. I'm always up for good role play!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:01 am
Neko-The-Artist[15][F][L-B RPing since 3rd grade][1x1][Switch][PM or YIM][PM me, My YIM is chibi_goth15]
I don't really like series, but maybe:
[Harry Potter]
[Nana]
[DeathNote]
[Sailor Moon]
[Original]
About: I'm highly literate roleplayer, though if wanted I can tone it down. I usually can match you for what you give me. If you give me 1 or 2 paragraphs you get it back, I can understand brain farts and writers block, so don't worry ^ ^ . I play yaoi & yuri only, I don't like Het. much ^ ^ . I rp CONSTANTLY, this summer most of my friends have moved, or are on vacation at the moment so currently my life is at home. SO I will be on a lot. i recently got into yaoi and then yuri through a friend of mine. I have quite a lot of RP's under my belt though already. ^ ^ I'm failry good at both Uke and Seme and don't really perfer either one, except for I may be in a mood to do one sometimes. Ect. Ect. For more info contact me. I'm ALWAYS up for RPing ^ ^  

Neurotic Indecency

1,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

fire axel 08

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:43 am
fire axel08[18][male][1-2][any][Switch][pm][pm]
[Sweeney todd]
[harry potter]
[ff7]
[kingdom hearts]
[deathnote]
[csi]
[any book]
[Original]
About: well i havent been rp-ing for a long time so i still am getting the hang of it.if there is someone out there who can help me contact me plz.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:00 pm
Amaryn Lhial[19][-][L-A-7y][1x1, Group][Seke, Switch][Forum][PM]
[Harry Potter]
[Dungeons and Dragons]
[Pokemon]
[Ragnarok Online]
[Oblivion]
[Vampire except "Twilight"]
[Original]
About: I do not and will not rp Original Characters from Series. I'd rather make up our own characters and plot line. To get more info click here and here.

Amaryn Lhial

Guildzilla

Lonely Traveler

12,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:14 pm
Guild Carver1[16][male][1year][1X1, Group][Switch][PM, Forums][PM]
[don't really have a Series]
About: detailed don't usually do one liners! creative. and can handle drama!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:00 pm
Flair Phobos[16][Femme fetale][10...ish?][Group, can do 1x1][Switch][Forums][PM]
[Ask, and I may know what you're talking about]
[Original]
About: I consider myself pretty open minded and am willing to try almost anything. There are some anime and books that I know and have read, and there are some I have not. You just have to ask if I know what you're talking about and we can go on from there. I like to think of myself as pretty literate, although I have my bad days like everyone else where I can't make my brain pump out more then a paragraph or two. Sorry if my "about" thing isn't super fancy or informative. Ha, I'm not very good at this kind of thing.  

Flair Phobos

Chat_God

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:54 pm
Chat_God[23][F][L-A-10][1x1, group][Uke][AIM][PM]
[Death Note]
[Gundam Wing]
[FullMetal Alchemist (Anime only)]
[Fruits Basket (Anime only)]
[A bunch more, and I'm open to testing out new fandoms.]
[Original (I have some highly developed settings, ready for play)]
About: I'm looking for literate RP, I prefer 1x1 with someone who is extremely active, but group is good, too. I prefer AIM RP but I'm willing to RP pretty much anywhere. My squick list is tiny -- there are 2 or 3 things that I absolutely will not do in RP, the rest are all fair game. I prefer games that are high-drama or contain something that's considered culturally taboo. I have a weakness for fantasy-geared games and by that I mean Vampires, Werewolves and Fairies, oh my! One series that I won't do is Harry Potter. Because I'm not enough of a Potter nerd to keep track of all the details in the books and I do tend to be a perfectionist about that sort of thing. I also prefer to do 'breakaway' RPs when they're fandom based. That is to say, I like to pick a starting point from the canon and begin the RP there, having it branch away from canon, or start at the end of a given series and explore what happens afterwards.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff