Reply An abnormal love of cats
Where Your Cat Sits?! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Great Creator

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:57 pm
Ok My cat sits in many difrent places like on this box made of denim I have. (He likes to claw it even tho he's be declawed) He also likes to sit here. ----> User Image
So I'm just cerious where dose your cat sit all the time?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:33 am
my cats sit on my desk when i'm working on my desk. sometimes both of them would sit on my desk at the same time, one on each side. they're pretty serious about preventing me from working.

when i'm on the futon, mitts sits on the coffee table in front of me and grumbles sits on futon with me.

sometimes mitts would nap in the laundry hamper or in his crate.

cardi

Cat

LovelyLadyBast

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:23 am
I don't know that Cheshire has a specific spot, although he seems partial to the arm of our new sofa.
Cheerio's spots are: The glass coffee table, the spot in front of the computer chair, the middle of the hallway, and my bed. She also lays in front of Mom's bed, but is too fat to jump on it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:21 am
Thor likes the backrest of my lazyboy chair, Winnie likes the sun patch on my bed, and Mitzy likes to sit on a shelf near the window. ^^  

Lyca_Watyre

Enduring UFO

23,575 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Beta Explorer 0

Great Creator

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:20 pm
Yeah I think my cat would have more places BUT he's to fatt to get to most of them anyway. Like for instance he DID have this thing goin when he wanted to eat you had to lift him up so he could get to his dish. That was stupid so it ended quickly it only happened because his food dish was on the counter and he'd do it. This resutlted in us not picking him up not moving to food dish. 3nodding sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:00 am
My little sister has this changing table for her dolls, which happens to be cat size. Charlie thinks that it's HIS bed and sleeps in it all the time xD
I should take a picture soon and show you guys 3nodding [/c]

Kaiija

Moonlight Prophet

6,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200

Great Creator

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:06 pm
Kaiija
My little sister has this changing table for her dolls, which happens to be cat size. Charlie thinks that it's HIS bed and sleeps in it all the time xD
I should take a picture soon and show you guys 3nodding [/c]

Yes you should 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:37 am
Our cat at night sits between my legs on the blanket. During the day she likes to sit on the sofa or under my blanket.  

bibortetu

4,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Window Shopper 100

DaNcInG_wItH_rEaLiTy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:51 am
My cat salem loves to sleep on my bed when he comes inside all he does is sleep and eat! but when he sleeps on my bed he only sleeps on my red and blue balnket and nothing else lol

one of my other cats gizmo doesn't really have much of a set sleeping spot he just kinda falls anywhere... really he will be walking into the room and then he will just fall down and sleep in a weird way like laying on is back with his paws streched out or completely twisted with his head a different way then his body its quite funny really lol  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:54 am
my cats are indoor cats but my house has a screened-in porch, and we let them go out there sometimes. they love to sunbathe and chase things that they really cant get to smile  

itsalwaysbeentoolate

MissJune96

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:29 pm
Our cat Colby sleeps on top of the couch, the floor..., my lap, where the sun is, under the bed, in baskets, clothes piles.. etc. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:27 am
Yes my cat is rather picky tho >.<  

Great Creator

Jackie Pancake

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:35 am
Aidan loves to sit wherever people are; in chairs especially, like at the diner table or in the lazy boy. He likes my parents' bed and the top of the couches too. Gremlin loves my parents' bed (on top and underneath), under one of the couches, under the lazyboy, on top of the broken monitor, on a Coca-Cola crate, and on a table.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 11:44 pm
Cuddles loves to sit by windows in the day time. And she sits on top of the couch, and sometimes she likes to sit on my top bunk. And stormy likes to sit on my sister's bed, the carpet in the living room, and he has his spot on the couch too.

medical kitten

Miss-Shade

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:47 am
We just moved to a new apartment, so the cats are still figuring out where their spots are. Raine, though, has his special towel that he "brought" with him when I adopted him and he'll lay on that no matter where it is. They also like to lay on blankets/pillows that I made for them more than store bought cat beds. I guess cuz it has my scent all over it.  
An abnormal love of cats

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff