Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Super Smash Bros. Guild
Favorite Stage??? Anyone? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why do you like the stage you like?
  Because of the Music (Band Geeks MUST click this... I did)
  It is a good battlefield (I WIN ON IT ALL THE TIME)
  I like it, it is well built... (LOL to people who pick this)
  Here for the POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
View Results

Maybe_Marisol

Dapper Genius

3,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:18 am
I wonder this but..... what is everyone's favorite stage? Like, my 3 favorite stages are my favorites for different reasons...
My first Fav is :The Luigi's Mansion Stage.... because i like the music on it
My second fav is..... Corneria.... because it is original and just a cool battlefield.
My third Fav is...... Final Destination.... BECAUSE IT JUST IS.
But what is your favorite stage and why?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:47 pm
I love Smashville and Pictochat.

I HATE SPEAR PILLAR! evil  

stickyfeet

HamsterBlaster

2,000 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:20 pm
I really like medium size stages like pokemonstadium and I hate big stages like the donky kong 8bit  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:18 pm
I love the Star Fox stage and Animal Crossing stages because they're very pretty. I also enjoyFinal Destination because the backgrounds are absolutely stunning.  

General Lea

Interesting Conversationalist

10,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Contributor 150

Metal joeman-99

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:47 am
my fav is temple nothing can change that  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:05 pm
Metal joeman-99
my fav is temple nothing can change that

yeah, the temple rocks  

Blind Oracle

cmdood

Dedicated Lunatic

9,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:47 am
yeah the temple is pretty cool. the warioware stage is kinda fun and ill admit it: i love ashleys theme, its a very addictive song. final destination is my all time favorite.... dont know why i just do. skyworld is ok. luigis mansion is always fun. i really like the animal crossing stage, its a blast! i also LOVE pictochat and the new pokemon stadium (except for the part with the conveyor belts its so annoying evil )  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:25 am
my favourites are the custom stages i create,
i use to play just with them

and for the other stages
i like a lot Final destination because i dont have to worry about anything there
i also like Mushroomy kingdom  

RWTHTMM

10,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Pumpkinbot

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 1:00 pm
I like Temple, Smashville, Corneria, and Delfino Plaza. (Origional Super Mario Sunshine music, ftw!)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 6:36 am
I, Myself Like The Final Destination stage,Corneria,smashville, And The Castle. All Because either the Graphics Are Stunning in Them Or Theyre All Flat I dont like the Changing Zones Thing in Pokemon, Its a little Irritating.
First Post Btw ;3  

Stoned monkeys-

hi5201

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:06 pm
I love the Eldin's Bridge. I'm a Legends of Zelda fan! That's the only reason why I love this stage. I also love Luigi's Mansion and the Green Hills. Luigi's Mansion is mysterios and the green hills is a place free to roam around and relax if not running.

ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:05 pm
whatever toon links place is just because you can swim thats revolutionary blaugh  

Flyheight

Distinct Spotter

Lucario1234

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:13 pm
1.) Brinstar, it excels in all 3 subject to me! The music owns, I always win because I know every tip to that stage, and it's easy to handle, yet complicated enough to KO foes if they're careless! I swear, if there's another smash bros. game, this one will return in it!

2.) Spear Pillar, it's fun to battle and avoid the many hazards Dialga and Palkia have to offer, and some of the best pokemon music is there! I have a feeling though that if there's another smash bros. game, it won't make it. Pokemon Stadium 2 will.

3.) Pirate Ship, Great Sea, whatever it's called, yet again, music is nice and I love what the stage had to offer. I'm guessing though that Bridge of Eldin will carry on to the next game instead.

So yeah. Those are my faves. Why did I go on about "the next smash bros. game"? Think of it. Each smash bros. game gets better and better. If Brawl was a huge success and got 9.5/10, imagine what a bigger, better, and more badass game than that would be like! We'd be talking 50 characters, 55 kinds of stages, 11 or so returning Brawl stages, more custom stage parts to choose from, IT WOULD BE AWESOME. mrgreen It's probably wouldn't be until 15 years from now though so I'm thinking too far ahead. ^_^"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:36 pm
I really like Final Destination. ninja  

Jenova Descendant

Devoted Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Arthur Sataine

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:05 pm
Hyrule Temple on the GCN.

And my custom level, Trapped!. One way in, one way out. Mwuahahaha!  
Super Smash Bros. Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff