Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Creative Crossroads
Slim's DOODLES (Generation 2): Update #7: +4 Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Slim95
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:08 am
CLICK THIS LINK TO BE SENT TO "GENERATION 1" OF SLIM'S DOODLES.

Hey there, readers~! Once upon a time, a newbie in this guild decided that she wanted to make a doodle or two to express how much she loved this place, and, hopefully, entertain the few friends she'd made..... Well, months passed, more months passed, more months passed... And the doodles kept multiplying, and the fans and posts kept coming, till this newbie had one of the most (miraculously enough...) enormous threads in all of ATG history.... In fact, the first post alone was so huge that it reached its word limit..... So it was forced into retirement....

This is that thread's babeh. Welcome to Generation 2 of "Slim's DOODLES", readers~! May it fill you with much joy and laughter...

Comics will go in order from newest to oldest, comics from the most recent update being in bold.

User Image

These are comics centered around The Any Topic Guild (ATG), and all the hilarious and primarily wonderful people within it.... Keep your eyes peeled; you just might find yourself in here one day. wink

MOXIE
This one was taken from a conversation I had with MrJimmy once upon a time.... I'm still tryin' to get that moxie.

I Can Has Payday?
Good golly gosh! It's an Undakai comic! D: How long's it been since I've made one of these babies? Anyways.... This idea is a very, very old one. I was fishing around through my old comic material notepads and found it. Stemmed from Kai and I talking over MSN.

Kissing and Telling
^_^;; Eheheh........ Yep, s'been quite a while. Months and months. Still goin'. This comic was made shortly after I first fessed up about us in the Lovey Dovey thread.

What's Going On In There?
Funny story for this one. :3 I already had a concept in mind, and had drawn all the panels before adding the dialogue. Then, I browsed the guild until I found the first outrageous thing Jaft said. Thank you, Jaft.

Photobooth
I made this little animation a long time ago and forgot about it. o.o The people included are, in order of appearance, me, Alarius, Jaft, and Jimmy.

Hündchen
The title of this one is German for something like "puppy" or "doggy". 3nodding Because Erius is my Hündchen.

Emasculation Nation
Emasculation Nation Part 2
:3 And that is why I ride on YunYun-kun's back~..... (I call him "Ri-kun" more than "YunYun-kun", though. He prefers the former over the latter, and I can at least give him a little bit of lax~....) For all those who don't want Bleach, the little pink-haired girl is Yachiru. One of Ri-kun's favorite characters.

The Explanation
I saw that phrase in Lobo's sig, and I just couldn't resist... Thank you, Lobo-chan, for this excellent grain of wisdom~.

Huggles
Leave it to Jaft to ruin a perfectly good hug.... *muttermutter*

The Hunt
The Hunt 2
He reminds me of the hunt. (I hope you guys get that joke... I'm gonna feel silly if you don't) In all seriousness, this is pretty much my reaction to him when I return from a trip, or just feel energetic...

Time Machine
Heh, just a cute little filler... Based on one of the many weird little adventures Jaft and I have gone on. It was pretty epic. Our time machine also doubles as a jeep and submarine, you know...

Camping Calls 1
Camping Calls 2
This didn't really happen, because my phone was dead..... But rest assured..... If it wasn't, this would have..... Oh, it would have.....

Sapping My German!
Poor Erius. :3 Over-exposure to me is making him turn against his own angry people...... (I kid, folks, I kid. Jeebus, this is a comic, y'know)

My BFFizzle.
Yupyup~.... What would I do without ya, Josh? X3

Old Habits Die Hard
I notice a lot of small things like that... Like.... aretoo doesn't use asterisks for displaying action, but rather for displaying emphasis.... Jaft doesn't swear at all, and his most-frequently used emoticons are "/cry" and "8DD" on MSN. Erius is the first person I've seen use tildes to show pleasure or deep thought. Jimmy's amount of misspellings increases almost twofold when he's ranting. Etc...

What the-? HAIRCUT?!
That's right. I made it two years on Gaia with the same terra-twist haircut... Decided to tweak things just a TINY bit. In essence, it's the same hair. Just messier.

Nosebleed? Where?
This is kind of like... the concetrated version of what happened. Everything was simplified a lot for your viewing pleasure.

DELICIOUS PEANUT BUTTER.
.....So..... Lately, I've grown accustomed to grabbing a jar of peanut butter and a spoon when I want a snack. It's healthy, filling, and DELICIOUS.

Mother Omni
Saving the world one perv at a time?.... Dang, Omni, you come up with the greatest stuff..... Thank you for providing me, and hopefully my readers, with many "lol"s.

User Image

I started these comics in early 2005 (about March). They're mostly based off of real people and real experiences, but every now and then I toss in something weird and irrelevant.

The Return of the Slim
And that is how I rediscovered the ATG. The fella I'm talking to, Fyodor (comically nicknamed FiFi about four years ago), is my best pal. He's kind of a peculiar guy... In public, very calm and collected and cool. But when it's just him and I, weird, nerdy stuff goes down.

Soul Silver: Mine Oddish
Percy is my oddish. :3 At least, he was my oddish till he evolved into a gloom. He's probably my favorite pokemon in my party. Truly adorable and vicious~.

Pervert
Lyza and I have...a strange relationship.

So Punny
The joke was actually made while we were watching Life. That fellow is Ben, a new friend of mine. We've grown close very swiftly, and now, we're virtually inseparable. (if texting constantly and scrapping for time together counts as inseparable)

Movie Night (AKA Secks and Drugs)
Ah, Kim... Such an audacious woman.

Bow Chicka Wow Wow?...
No.

Why was I not surprised by their reaction to the news of my relationship?.. Anywho, sorry for the messed up quality of this one. Photoshop was in a bad mood.

Webcam
Webcam2
.....Er..... What? xD

I've been spending these past three days chatting with people on webcam practically non-stop.... Heheheh~. It's just so much fun, and so different than what I'm accustomed too! You know, seeing the reactions on Omo, Jaft, and Erius's faces and such... If you want to webcam with me, go ahead and send me a PM, and I'll see what I can do. ^_^ (Sidenote: "süße" translates to "sweet" or "sweetie". Somethin' like that)

BODY PIC PLZKTHX
Heh, all the dialogue except that first bubble is made up, but that really did happen... My sister said, "Congrats, you've received your first shirtless boy text message." Apparently, she receives about one a day, so she wasn't all that affected, but I was red as a tomato..... ._.;;

Winday
Because it's a windy day. A winday. Get it? No? Aw....

So What You're Trying to Say Is?....
In all honesty, it wasn't that big a deal. I was just irked that he'd carried on a lie for months and months to me.

I AM NOT TAKING REQUESTS ANYMORE unless you give me something in exchange or you're VERY gosh darn persuasive. And no, persuasive does not mean blatant whining. Or surreptitious whining. If you really wanna be in a comic, do something to make me laugh or inspire me. razz That should getcha in lickity split. A majority of the time, the request comics come out lame anyways, because they're forced....

User Image

3/27/10: .....GOOD GOLLY GOSH IT'S BEEN OVER A YEAR!! Well, good news is, I have tons of comics for you all. These four are but the first in a stack that I have lying around my house, and haven't had the will to upload.
3/15/09: >_< It seems like the gaps between these updates just keep getting bigger and bigger... Who knows when I'll make another one, what with my laptop being broken.... Which sucks, because I've really had the drive to make them lately, now that I've showed my face around the guild once more... We'll get by, readers....... We'll get by.
12/7/08: Almost three months? ;_; Three months? But please, nobody remind me of my absence.... I'm quite aware of it......
9/14/08: Ha! Eat that! I've missed four weeks of updates, and I bring you five comics. >:3 I'm in the green again~. (Edit: I took out one of the comics to make it longer. Patience, folks.)
8/4/08: Hey, guys~! Another late update, but this one is so large that it compensates. Four comics and a filler? C'mon, you've gotta give me some kudos for trying... Last week I couldn't make them because I was away at two back-to-back parties (Oh yeah, I'm an animal. Ha.... And before anybody gets any ideas about some sort of secret double life I lead, there was no alcohol, fooling around, or drugs. Sry), and this weekend I couldn't make them because my father grabbed me and dragged me up to Vancouver, Canada for a sudden family trip. But better a day late than never, amirite? Yes....
7/21/08: Sorry for the late update, folks... <.< I've been camping since 7/17. Terrible camping. Don't ask. Oh! But we do have other news. Erverain has been a loyal reader, poster, and bumper of this thread from the beginning.... And he's also been greatly unappreciated in these comics, perhaps even in this guild.... So, in hopes that I might repay this awesomeness just a tiny bit, I give our dear Erverain..... A huggle.
7/11/08: Ho. Lee. Cow. Long time no see, am I right?..... Wowzers.... I deeply apologize, my lovely readers.... I have been entwined in a busy world. I cleared school with an almost flawless report card, enrolled in my first college course (Running Start program. It's the bee's knees), and was whisked away by my peers to an oddly active offline social life. I've been hiking, playing video games at friends' houses, going to parties, playing at parks, loitering in coffee shops, drawing like crazy (mostly working on a comic called Munster), visiting family, doing chores.... Ah, so flipping busy. ._. By the time I get home and boot up my laptop, all I want to do is lurk in the guild (I barely even post; I'm so wiped out), browse deviantart, and chat with a person or two.....

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:14 am
Awww, congrats~ it's a ...a..., um...what gender are threads anyway?
Well, congrats regardless~! mrgreen
I really like it's new layout design...:O

I'm sure it will make it's parent proud~! mrgreen
Well, if getting laughs out of your readers is a criterion for that...that is...
If that's the case...then...it's doing pretty good so far cool .

Love Mother Omnis face... lol

Hehe... mrgreen

Let the posting begin o_o!  

Serious Erius
Crew

Slim95
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:20 am
Clearly, my doodle threads are asexual, because they reproduce on their own. rofl

I'm very glad you're pleased, Erius~. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:05 am
To Delicious for Jimmy scream
Thats some dangerously funny comics
You need a warning
"Warning Comics MAY CAUSE DEATH BY LAUGHTER (since nobody laughs and Breaths) ninja "

Why have you never done DS online with me >.>
Rawr  

Shram

4,000 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:11 pm
YAY MORE COMICS!! There is a level of awesomness to you reaching the word limit in the previous thread xd  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:27 pm
Kals is questing again!
O.O there's a limit? Who knew!

*hi-fives Slim for comicy goodness*

Kals' Collaborative Crossword Puzzle!
Check sig for details!

Kalstolyn

Desirable Genius

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:39 pm
lol Very nice work Slim  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:25 pm
Epic win. I swear I haven't laughed at anything like this for such a long time. Actually...since..the last thread, I guess.

Also, I can have a picture of Cael please or a description? I want to try drawing him. I've been trying to work on drawing characters other than mine.  

Celestial Burden

Thaliat Everwood

Profitable Conversationalist

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:45 pm
SQWEEE! Slim's art is back!!!!

ninja OK, I'll stop spazzing now....I'm good. ninja

sqwee!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:57 pm
Slim should reserve the first 3 posts of threads she makes, that way she can have 3 times the word limit of the parent thread. 3nodding

*Huggles Slim* I'm not sure if I've been in any of your comics yet... >.>

I want to know... but I don't want to re-read all the previous comics... crying  

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

124-C

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:23 pm
I don't remember a red dress picture from your mom's wedding...

And holy s**t! You changed your hair! eek  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:38 am
Yay! At last, comics have arrived! You just made my day, Slim. =D  

umi505

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:45 am
12th post! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:17 am
Wonderful! smile  

Dawna Celeste

Dapper Dabbler