Captain

Distinct Member

2,650 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:20 pm
~Boys Dorm~

Students: 1. Chase Black (Explosion of Colour)
.................2. Eric (kalenakeeper)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:19 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Eric walked into the dorm room, he saw the bed next to his was made up nice

"oh great..." he grumbled and sighed
"a roommate"

He sighed and walked to the window where he had a few blue roses growing there and he watered them.  

kalenakeeper
Vice Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Stanley Jane Smith
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:35 pm
Chase walked through the boys dorm, counting off the dorm numbers as he went. He had gone for a walk this morning after he woke up, and had spent the whole day trying to find his way back. He would need to remember to ask someone for a map of the school, or at least get a tour of it or something. Hell, it was difficult for him to even find his way here last night from the Administration Building. As Chase rounded the corner to his dorm, his eyes fixated on a being in the room along with him. Chase knew he didn't have a roommate, there wasn't one last night, and in an instant, Chase dropped his detail paper with his dorm room and classes written on it, and in a flash of white light, his keyblade was in his hand, pointed straight at the intruder. "Who are you? Get out!" Chase said with a deep angry voice.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:41 pm
Eric was a bit startled

"Its my room, you get out!" he growled taking out a small dagger with a rose emblem, it was evident he didnt have a keyblade.  

kalenakeeper
Vice Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Stanley Jane Smith
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:47 pm
"I'm sorry you must be mistaken, because I am damn sure this is my room." Chase said, keeping eye contact onto the stranger, while lowering himself to the floor and picking up his dropped papers. With dorm number in hand, he through it in front of the stranger. "There is my proof, now out." Chase said with a hiss, pushing his class list into his jogging pants pocket.

((Keyblade I wanted to show you!)))
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:08 pm
((ah ok))

Eric was losing his patience fast, unlike either of his parents who were patient people

He went under his bed pulling out a shoe box that had all sorts of things, including pictures

He took out a class assignement form and showed it to Chase
"Headmistress Kalena is my grandmother. She assigned this dorm room to me!"

he sighed and sat down on his bed

"well....mabye we can share I guess....least that what my dad would have said to me...my mother is dead and dad is missing with his entire team..." he sighed sadly then looked up at the window holding his blue roses

"just dont touch my roses....they were my parents favorite flowers."  

kalenakeeper
Vice Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Stanley Jane Smith
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:13 pm
Chase walked over to his bed, and sat down on it, within a flash of light, his keyblade was gone, and all that was left was silence, in till Chase realized it was his turn to speak. "I suppose we could share, suppose, and I won't touch your roses, as long as you don't touch my stuff." Chase said with a stern look, pushing himself up the bed to rest against his mountain of five pillows. Chase sighed. "I'm sorry about you're parents, but at least you have a grandmother left, and one that can get you out of classes." Chase said with a laugh. "So by the way you were threatening me with a dagger, I am guessing you aren't a wielder?" Chase asked. "Not that there is anything wrong with that!" Chase than added in, not wanting to make anyone feel bad.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:37 am
Eric sighed
"I had a keyblade. But...well....things happened and....well.....lets just say that I havent gotten it yet."

He was being careful to dodge the topic that he actualy wasnt borne yet, but time travel and messups made it possible that hes here now.

"heh. But magic doesnt effect me...like I have a null force around myself. You can say spellcasters dont want around me.." he laughed.  

kalenakeeper
Vice Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Stanley Jane Smith
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:08 am
"I see." Chase said, but in all honesty, he really didn't have a clue as to what Eric was talking about. It confused him, a lot. "No magic?" Chase asked with curiosity. "But what if someone wanted to heal you in a battle, then what?" Chase asked. The null force sounded like a bad idea to Chase, seemed like a way to get yourself killed, or worse, turned into a heartless.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:12 am
He rubbed his head
"well. Sometimes it repels magic, sometimes it takes it. Not like its in my control" he laughed

"besides, im tougher than I look"  

kalenakeeper
Vice Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Stanley Jane Smith
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:19 am
(((Are there bathrooms in each dorm?)))

"I see." Chase said with a laugh, and pulled out the class list from his pocket. "I have class in an hour, how about you?" Chase asked, directing his attention back to Eric. "I'm Chase by the way." Chase said with a smile, folding the paper up, and returning it back to his pocket. Maybe a roommate wouldn't be so bad.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:07 pm
((yeah. But lets keep that data unknown lolz))

Eric nodded
"yeah, me too. I wonder if Jaster will be alright though. I wonder whos going to teach the class temporarily."

he sighed and a blue rose appeared in his hand

"I can use magic...but....its more earth magic focused around roses and nature....just like my dad." he smiled

"Im Eric."  

kalenakeeper
Vice Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Stanley Jane Smith
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:23 pm
"I don't really know, but I just hope class isn't boring." Chase said with a laugh, walking over to one of the three dressers in the room, and removing clothes for himself for the day. "And it's nice to meet you Eric." Chase said, walking to the bathroom door, walking in, and closing the door and locking it behind him. Chase quickly got changed, into a blue long sleeved shirt with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows, stone washed jeans, and black boots, he ran a comb through his messy hair, and grabbed a black sweat shirt off the top of his dresser, he put it on, and zipped it halfway up his torso. "Ready when you are." Chase said with a smile, sitting on his bed, and waiting for Eric.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:27 pm
Eric laughed
"I just hope the teacher isnt full of himself. I mean, ive had some teachers that....heh.....well...girls went ga ga for him and he didnt know crud....and another where the teacher let me get beat up because I didnt want to fight....wasnt strong enough back then" he sighed and grabbed his backpack and nodded

"yeah, lets go."  

kalenakeeper
Vice Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Stanley Jane Smith
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:37 pm
"Aren't teachers always full of themselves?" Chase asked with a laugh, picking up his own backpack, and following Eric out the door. Chase was actually pretty excited for class, he just hoped the teacher wasn't an idiot, or like Eric said, full of himself.

[Boys Dorms]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff