Reply Fanfiction
Your Character From Wammy's house? Read Note Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

silverfox1592

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:44 pm
If this seems like an RP then you can tell me.Just how would you make your character at Wammy's house. And would your character Know L himself or only know him through story. Name(Real name, alias. Use your first name for the character's real name but if you don't want to you don't have to.)
Age, Appearance, Personality and actions.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:57 pm
For example i'll use my character.

Real name: Veronica concepcion. (You don't have to put your real last name but the first name you have to put. We don't need identity theft.)

Wammy name: Vivi (Letter V. If you have a letter the same as the characters than make it like matt you was M2)

Appearance: Long black hair that is kept in a pony tail or pig tails. Dark circles under her eyes due to the lack of sleep because of her sugar rushes. Purple eyes.

Vivi sits in a pretzel shape everywhere. (crossed legs) She likes to draw chibi people and makes paper dolls. Loves sweets but really loves ice cream. She also likes plush dolls and animals. She's very smart but her emotions get the best of her. She knows Near, Mello and Matt but only talked with Near. She was his first friend. She knows Latin, Spanish, (They are different -_-) French, Italian, Japanese, and English. She knows how to write in those languages as well. She has a problem with biting her finger and toe nails. And that is V.  

silverfox1592

ThreeBooksInTheFire

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:11 am

Alias: Kamiori, Ori for short.

Speciality: Mechanics and Programming.

Notable Acts: Every time a new kids arrives at Wammy's house, even more so if they're screaming, Ori goes out of her way to show them around until the placement test, and if they want, even after that. Doing that, she is friends with most of the younger children. And on everyone's birthday, she makes them a gift, ranging from programming Matt's gameboy so Mello couldn't steal it, to making a tray that kept L's sweets warm or cool.

Ages: She entered the orpahanage at age 7. At age 16 she left the orphanage.

Quirks: She sits cross-legged all the time (like the one above -.-") though she sits normally if she has to, and often bends one of her legs up to lean her chin on, or something. She also hums almost constantly, and sings lullabies to the other children when they ask. She is always seen with a piece of yarn, weaving it between her fingers or rolling it into balls. The yarn quirk is similar to L's love for candy.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:35 pm
Is it ok if I post a character that's not me? Because I've thought up a character for my fanfiction series, but I can't introduce him yet, no matter how excited I am. Anyway, I couldn't think of a last name, so I just put some letters and rearranged them.

Alias: Kirai Saiko
(First name being Saiko)

Appearance: His eyes are light blue, and his white hair is so long that the ends touch the tip of his nose. It's a wonder he can even see.

Saiko hates it when someone calls him Sam. After all, he made his alias up himself, hoping that he could leave his real name behind to be forgotten. Little does anyone know, Saiko is yet another successor gone wrong. He pretty much hates Wammy's House. And although he prefers to be alone, he's no coward, nor is he a weakling. Don't mess with him, or you're likely to get beaten. Hey, even Mello's gotten his a** kicked by Saiko before! You're likely to find him sitting by a rose bush, picking the thorns off of its vines, so you don't have to worry about running into him in a hallway or anything. Trust me, he can have serious anger issues sometimes.  

Rozalyn Paige

Invisible Dark Elf

31,125 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

silverfox1592

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:13 pm
Quote:
Is it ok if I post a character that's not me? Because I've thought up a character for my fanfiction series, but I can't introduce him yet, no matter how excited I am. Anyway, I couldn't think of a last name, so I just put some letters and rearranged them.

Alias: Kirai Saiko
(First name being Saiko)

Appearance: His eyes are light blue, and his white hair is so long that the ends touch the tip of his nose. It's a wonder he can even see.

Saiko hates it when someone calls him Sam. After all, he made his alias up himself, hoping that he could leave his real name behind to be forgotten. Little does anyone know, Saiko is yet another successor gone wrong. He pretty much hates Wammy's House. And although he prefers to be alone, he's no coward, nor is he a weakling. Don't mess with him, or you're likely to get beaten. Hey, even Mello's gotten his a** kicked by Saiko before! You're likely to find him sitting by a rose bush, picking the thorns off of its vines, so you don't have to worry about running into him in a hallway or anything. Trust me, he can have serious anger issues sometimes.

Sure you can do. It's a character you make. So you can have fun with whatever. Can't wait to read the fanfic by the way. biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:44 pm

Wammy Name: Gry or G

Appearance: Gry's eyes are a vibrant blue with paled pupils. Her hair is a dirty brown and normally very knotty (so tends to be kept short). She always wears clothes that are about 4 sizes too big. She never wears shoes.

Personality and facts: Gry no longer answers to Izar. She acts as if she is locked in her own world: normally walked around looking dazed and doesn't seem even phased when hurt, as she lives in her own little world. She doesn't talk normally but, instead, makes noises as her way of communication (such as shrieks, whistles, snaps, and clicks).

When she is alone, she tends to always draw. Her draws are always a series...first image being a faint skeleton, the next adding detail and so on and so forth. About about 30+ drawings of the same image, it becomes so lifelike, it's as if it is a photo instead of a drawing.

She has heard of L, Mello, Matt, and Near, but doesn't seem to be able to associate any real memories or feelings toward them, as she tends to ignore everything that goes on around her.

Her only real other quirk is she only recognizes someone is 'in her world' if they have done something drastic to help her (ie, stopping people from hitting her, helped her up, ect). Then, she tends to follow them around, not saying anything, but finally coming to terms that there is more then her in the world.  

NightZhadez

Sparkly Raider

7,800 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Cart Raider 100

Persistence_of_Memory

5,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:52 pm
Name: Christine Xavier

Alias: Music (Uses a G clef for a letter, since there are too many M's)

Appearance: Tall and thin with blue eyes and strawberry-blonde hair, usually worn in a ponytail to keep it off her face. Deep scar on right cheek, as well as other scars on her arms and torso. Generally wears bummy, baggy clothes and heavy brown leather sandals. Often seen carrying around a violin case.

Personality: She does a lot of tech things and specializes in missing person cases. As a result of trauma in her childhood, and extremely reluctant to express emotion and acts shy around people. Very intelligent with a very clear memory. She's very protective of anyone she's become attached to, and will fight if nessecary. Always in control.
Her one real love is music (hence the nickname) and almost everything else takes a backseat to it. Her favorite instrument is the violin, and spends a lot of time playing alone in her room. She likes sad songs the best, because "nothing cries like a violin." She has a particular fondness for piano, too, but a piano is hard to transport.
She is extremely practical and grounded, liking to get things done and done well, when she has to. Perfectionist tendencies... Other times, she spaces out.

Quirks: Music is constantly tapping violin fingerings on tables or tapping the rest of her fingers against her thumb. If her hands are unavailable, she taps her feet on the floor. She claims it helps her focus. She doesn't like to wear tight things. She says it bothers her scars, but we suspect she may be lying. She's not shy about the scars, either and likes to show them to people.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 6:03 pm
Real Name: R***a** ****de* The *'s are missing letters that I shall not post. You Aren't killing me that easily!

Alias: Read or Read-Chan

Speciality: Math, Contradicting, Arguing, Sarcasm

Notable Acts: None ^^

Appearance: Long brown Hair, Preffers his Longsleeve Rust colored shirt and long Brown Pants. Is 5'7 and weighs 108 pounds.
Sits Sideways on Armed chairs, Legs being on one arm and Head on the other arm of the Chair. Constantly Puts things in his mouth, Is always Chewing, But Hates and is disgusted by Gum. Has a nearly Perfect Photograpic memory.

I Just Typed about me cuz i'm too lazy to be Imaginative. All of this is true.  

Royal Muffin

silverfox1592

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 6:58 pm
Quote:
Real Name: R***a** ****de* The *'s are missing letters that I shall not post. You Aren't killing me that easily!

Alias: Read or Read-Chan

Speciality: Math, Contradicting, Arguing, Sarcasm

Notable Acts: None ^^

Appearance: Long brown Hair, Preffers his Longsleeve Rust colored shirt and long Brown Pants. Is 5'7 and weighs 108 pounds.
Sits Sideways on Armed chairs, Legs being on one arm and Head on the other arm of the Chair. Constantly Puts things in his mouth, Is always Chewing, But Hates and is disgusted by Gum. Has a nearly Perfect Photograpic memory.

I Just Typed about me cuz i'm too lazy to be Imaginative. All of this is true.

Were not going to kill you. We all live in wammy house. ^___^  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:01 pm

Alias: Ninja or Nin for short. She prefers the nickname Kuno (short for Kunoichi, which is the Japanese term for "female ninja")

Personality: She tends to be more quiet, but will socialize if the situation calls for it. She got her alias because she's very flexible, agile, fast, and silent. All qualities for a wonderful ninja. She was abused by her step-father when she was a little child.

Past: Her real dad died of cancer when Kuno was just 2 years old. Her mom remarried and the guy was abusive to the both of them. He went crazy one night and killed her mom and then himself. A neighbor found her passed out next to her mom.

Appearance: She has hair the color of dark chocolate with red tints. It is relatively well looked after, and mostly consists of uneven layers all over. Her eyes are a brilliant jade green and she likes to wear black eyeliner. A lot. She usually wears a black tank top and lace sleeves with skinny jeans. She doesn't wear any shoes, preferring only socks.

Quirks: While she is not of Japanese descent, Kuno is very cultured in the lifestyles of early Japanese families and has many good manners because of it. Besides that, she also has a love of American punk music. Her favorite band is Evanescence and Kuno can often be heard singing My Immortal underneath a full moon. She was introduced to gaming by Matt, one of her first friends at Wammy's House. Now, they play games together almost every night, until she dismisses herself to train. While training, she likes humming the theme song to Kingdom Hearts. It helps her concentration.

User Image  

Kunoichi21

5,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ThreeBooksInTheFire

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:46 pm
O.O

We should all write a KRAZY fanfiction for Wammy's House using all our OCs!!

LOLOLOLOL!! *laughs oddly*

Oh, and I have another one!

Alias: Pyra (P)

Speciality: Mathematics and Chemistry

Notable Acts: Pyra is one of the boldest people in Wammy's House. She is one of the only people able to hold her own against Mello in a shouting match. She is also skilled with animation, and has invented an AU (alternate Universe) version of Wammy's House that is very popular among the other children.

Ages: She entered the orpahanage at age 6, and left at age 16.

Rank: She maintained a steady ranking of Four, then fell to Six after Near arrived.

Quirks: Pyra is, blessedly, rather normal.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:27 pm
Yes i was thinking the same thing. Would you like to help me? ^^  

silverfox1592

ThreeBooksInTheFire

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:02 pm
^_^ Sure! Where should we start?

Like, from the arrival of one of the children? Or just... Anywhere?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:33 pm
We should have people have their character's first day coming to Wammy's house. That way we could all see eachother on the first day.  

silverfox1592

ThreeBooksInTheFire

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:26 pm
^_^ Shweet.

((OH! AND! If you have put your little OC in here, we're either going to use it without your permission or ignore it. Or use it WITH your permission. Or not use it because you did not want us to.))  
Fanfiction

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff