Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faith Black's Multi-purpose Friend Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is a hangout for everyone on Gaia. Members are encouraged to talk about just about anything, plus, we have monthly giveaways! 

Tags: giveaway, contest, hangout, friend, game 

Reply General
:vein: What do you think is rude? :vein: Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FaithBlack
Vice Captain

Fashionable Sex Symbol

16,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:05 pm
Out of sheer curiosity, I'm wondering, what's something you find rude that another person might do? It can be anything at all. From picking their nose to... Asking stupid questions (like this one).
What's rude to you?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:25 pm
Hmm... making offensive remarks, especially when no one asked for their opinion. (For example, "OMG, your hair is really ugly. You need a haircut.")
This is just one example.  

Symbolism of number One

AngeredPoet

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:59 pm
11 year olds who can't type but are convinced that sites like Gaia & MySpace are made for them. Both sites clearly state MUST BE 13 OR OLDER TO BE ON THIS SITE. I hate that! Especially when you minding your own business when one of them writes you a message saying that you should add them because they can't figure out how to add you.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:15 pm
idiotic hypocrites....ex: those loud idiots in the back of the class room that make rude and morally incorrect comments every 5 seconds but they tell anyone else who makes a comment to shut up.....I hate that!!! I also hate rude spoiled brats who think the world revolves around them and they don't care about anyone else!!!  

azi-maj

Mizz Faith

Revered Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:31 pm
User Image

I work at a nearby convinence store. What really irks me is I speak to everyone who comes through the door. Those who look at you, you KNOW heard you and they just look and walk away. Then they expect to come ask you something and you reply politely. Thats one of many things.

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:36 pm
All of the above so far, and plus jerks that think they "run the universe" and people who just don't understand what no means.

For example, last week, Arbys (where I work at for now) let out some coupons a day early and this one big lady (not going to use harsh words to express the person) keep bugging me about using a coupon that is not in the system yet. I gave her a friggin 5 paragraph speech that it is not in the system and she had to give that lame excuse saying "it is the company's fault, not mine so they should figure something out. Can you call the store manger so I can talk to him?"

My eyes started to twitch, which is a bad sigh of anger, and I was going to tell her off and yell, even the manager was pissed off.....

so we just gave her the dang food to get that person out of our faces...... neutral

what what is worse is people that don't care how to read something when it is in plain veiw. There is a reason why there is a menu board at the drive thru.....  

animefriendly

soupeh

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:27 pm
When people interrupt others, do not know what they are talking about and try to convince you they really do, the stupid "lol" & "idk" phases, and when people to talk you in "that tone of voice that is annoyed or annoying"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 10:57 am
When people can't accept that they are wrong.
In other words, they're always right. No matter how wrong they are, they're right & you can prove it to them for an hour that you were right & they were wrong, but they'll still be right.  

FaithBlack
Vice Captain

Fashionable Sex Symbol

16,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Noob wrangler 100

skyline_rt4

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:46 pm
When someone stands you up... Like for example: You make plans to hang out and then they totally stand up...RUDE!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:27 pm
I got another thing that I think is VERY rude! Not taking responablity for your own actions... for example:

Over a month ago I helped my older step sister move out and then about 2 weeks ago, I picked her up drunk downtown at 1 am... So My dad comes over asks me about this beer called Sparky & I have no clue what it is... So Then my Dad tells me that my older step sister told my REAL father that I threw a beer can in his bushes ( I live right next door to him ).... She can never take responablity for her SELF!

That's what I think is RUDE!  

skyline_rt4

Sly catty

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:10 pm
If your dating someone and they don't even bother to contact you WHILE your dating! Then come up with some lame excuse why they didn't talk to you for a week.

" I forgot my phone at home"
" I didn't bring my phone with me when I left"

LIES! The funny part is that he answered when I called him from a number he didn't know. I don't know how he flew to the job & then worked a 16 hour s**t and then got home by 3-4 am in the morning & I called him like 11 pm that night! JERK!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:45 pm
oh well i hate everything. if i had to single it down to the top three it's

1. little kids who type like OmFG D00Dz YoUR lIKE A toTal WhorEy n00b WhO don't knOW HpW tO ssPel AnD sTufF

2. people who but in conversations eg.
person 1: hey nice shirt
person 2: ya thanks nice hat im trying to get one
stupid noob: You guys are such whores
person 1: wtf?
noob:stfu dude don't you know when to be quiet

3. that gaia rape isn't reportable  

Angel Mioru

ianseanco

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:41 am
Cursing, for me, is VERY rude... scream  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:46 am
I say that the one thing that is rude and really annoys me are the egotistical jerks who automatically assume that girls love them, and they are very judgmental of girls in general. Most likely calling almost every girl in a single classroom ugly, and only dating very few girls that fit into the all of the expectations of a "perfect woman." In general, they are very attractive, but complete @$$holes! I never expressed any interest in him, and I understand that I'm overweight, but did the Jack a** have to bring up something about me being overweight almost every single day of the entire school year?!?!?! mad  

A_Shade_of_Gray

Treasoning4u

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 11:40 am
A_Shade_of_Gray
I say that the one thing that is rude and really annoys me are the egotistical jerks who automatically assume that girls love them, and they are very judgmental of girls in general. Most likely calling almost every girl in a single classroom ugly, and only dating very few girls that fit into the all of the expectations of a "perfect woman." In general, they are very attractive, but complete @$$holes! I never expressed any interest in him, and I understand that I'm overweight, but did the Jack a** have to bring up something about me being overweight almost every single day of the entire school year?!?!?! mad

Oh! I totally know what you mean! It's the cute ones that are the assholes because they spend their whole lives knowing that most of society finds them attractive, so they get pompous about it. People like that deserve to be shot in the foot & laughed at for it. Narcissists are the worst kind of idiot!
& there's nothing wrong with a person with a little pudge! If they're happy with it, no one else's opinion matters. When people see a pudgy kitten, they say "Aww, how cute." The only difference is that a person probably won't attack your hand & isn't furry.  
General

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff