Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion
Anti SasuNaru Club in DA;edit Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DeficientLoser

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:23 pm
I am out ragged. I never knew people are this inconsiderate. They'll even go as far to make an ANTi-Fan club of other people favorite pairing? My god, what is wrong with kids these days.

Okay, 1) You shouldn't make an anti fan club in the first place it just shows us that you guys are poor sports and does not know how to accept anything.

2) Making a club just to flame a pairing...immature don't you think?

I am really mad about this, so what does every one else thinks?

Here's the link to the flammers... http://anti-sasunaru-club.deviantart.com/journal/8198500/

(I don't get why people need to make anti clubs/threads whatever... what's the point? If you don't like it, just rant in your ******** journal)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:11 pm
Well, phooey. xp I like it and I don't care what the flippin' world thinks about my favourite thing to fangirl over. Get a grip, people! I don't like rap music or George Bush or grape-flavoured candy, but that doesn't mean I go around forming an army of hate, does it?

The best we can do is ignore them. That's all we can do, really. As long as they're not imposing their beliefs on us, we shouldn't impose ours on them... even if I do think it's a little excessive on their part, that they should hate us so much on the lone condition of our favourite pairing.

...Unless they invade our stuff and demand that we convert. Now that would make me livid, too. neutral  

Fishiesinthesky

Mewling Lunatic

11,050 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Cool Cat 500

DeficientLoser

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 1:48 pm
FishStick85
Well, phooey. xp I like it and I don't care what the flippin' world thinks about my favourite thing to fangirl over. Get a grip, people! I don't like rap music or George Bush or grape-flavoured candy, but that doesn't mean I go around forming an army of hate, does it?

The best we can do is ignore them. That's all we can do, really. As long as they're not imposing their beliefs on us, we shouldn't impose ours on them... even if I do think it's a little excessive on their part, that they should hate us so much on the lone condition of our favourite pairing.

...Unless they invade our stuff and demand that we convert. Now that would make me livid, too. neutral
Yes, I agree.

*sigh* I just hate the fact that we can't do anything about it...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:57 pm
True, true. So much hate going around these days... it's ludicrous.

The guild leader doesn't seem to have much besides a general dislike of the pairing, either. No loathing or incoherent ranting or abundant threats... it's the members themselves that make all the snide remarks and cruel judgements. I could deal with it if it was just a bunch of n00bs speaking l33t, but judging by the leader's demeanor, that doesn't seem to be entirely the case.  

Fishiesinthesky

Mewling Lunatic

11,050 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Chai Senpai

Shameless Streaker

29,865 Points
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:39 pm
Mika_chann

Sure, we can do something about it. We can sink to their level and make fun of them and all the retarded het crap they like. Or we can just ignore them and show how much smarter/mature/mannered we are compared to them.

Either way, though, we know we have superior taste. wink  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:29 pm
What I think is funny is this sort of thing:

http://mewpudding101.deviantart.com/art/SasuNaru-Interview-49173055

-going to rant because it's what i do-
For the first thing, anything with an "interview" of a character has no strength of argument because the "interviewer" doubles as the interviewed, and writes whatever they want the interviewed to say.
Plus, the actual responses make no sense: Naruto knows Hinata "truly loves" him? Since when? Sasuke is willing to acknowledge Sakura's devotion? That's just wishful thinking for someone who enjoys those pairings. (As well as being slightly delusional if they think they're being canon.) One pairing's existence in the fanworld is no basis for another's nonexistance.
but i'm sure everyone here realizes that lol :'D
Also, it's hideous >>; look at Sasuke's hair lolll...

The fact that their club does things like that makes it pointless to try to hurt them, because they hurt themselves already. XD I mean really... that comic makes fun of itself.
it could almost be satiric.
(mostlybecauseit'ssougly)  

ojau

DeficientLoser

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:25 pm
TenTen_Hyuga02
Mika_chann

Sure, we can do something about it. We can sink to their level and make fun of them and all the retarded het crap they like. Or we can just ignore them and show how much smarter/mature/mannered we are compared to them.

Either way, though, we know we have superior taste. wink
LOL!

Maybe, we can mock them by making ourselves sink to their levels. Great idea! Revenge is always so sweet.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:26 pm
ojau
What I think is funny is this sort of thing:

http://mewpudding101.deviantart.com/art/SasuNaru-Interview-49173055

-going to rant because it's what i do-
For the first thing, anything with an "interview" of a character has no strength of argument because the "interviewer" doubles as the interviewed, and writes whatever they want the interviewed to say.
Plus, the actual responses make no sense: Naruto knows Hinata "truly loves" him? Since when? Sasuke is willing to acknowledge Sakura's devotion? That's just wishful thinking for someone who enjoys those pairings. (As well as being slightly delusional if they think they're being canon.) One pairing's existence in the fanworld is no basis for another's nonexistance.
but i'm sure everyone here realizes that lol :'D
Also, it's hideous >>; look at Sasuke's hair lolll...

The fact that their club does things like that makes it pointless to try to hurt them, because they hurt themselves already. XD I mean really... that comic makes fun of itself.
it could almost be satiric.
(mostlybecauseit'ssougly)
Omg...

*sigh* When will these things ever stop? Actually, this is quite funny, we can mock at them and laugh at afar xd  

DeficientLoser

Fishiesinthesky

Mewling Lunatic

11,050 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 2:29 pm
Oh my waffles.

That comic thing?

It's just so... WTF!? eek

I can't imagine Naruto or Sasuke EVER responding like that to any sort of interview questions. They'd be more like, "What are you talking about? You already know all about Team 7's twisted love triangle and Sasuke's obsession with killing his brother. Hinata's love is one-sided and so is Sakura's!"

Or maybe not in so many words... but at the very least it'd earn a funny look from Naruto and one of Sasuke's glacial glares.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:52 am
At least we don't have to make fun of them- they do it for us, all by themselves.  

Chai Senpai

Shameless Streaker

29,865 Points
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Frozen Solid 200

AraiHito
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:24 pm
Oh well, at least we get to laugh at them.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:19 pm
That's really annoying, if they don't like it then shut up! Plus, SasuNaru is as cute as any other pairing except more fluffier whee Sigh, but no matter what we do, some people will still hate yaoi...stupid haters domokun  

PermanentNerd

DeficientLoser

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 5:04 pm
Kurenai momochi
That's really annoying, if they don't like it then shut up! Plus, SasuNaru is as cute as any other pairing except more fluffier whee Sigh, but no matter what we do, some people will still hate yaoi...stupid haters domokun
User Image
“A voice is a human gift; it should be cherished and used.

It is annoying... I sometimes wonder if they have too much free time..

to utter fully human speech as possible. Powerlessness and silence go together.”-by Margaret Atwood

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:16 am
*sigh* I just flat-out don't like Anti Fan Clubs... seriously, why waste your time on discussing about the things you hate, rather than keep it to yourselves or to a couple close friends? Why would you wanna share that with the whole world? There's a lot of negative energy there.
I just don't understand what's so fun or great about that. I can't imagine speaking about my dislikes & hates all day without feeling really bad & pessimistic inside. Wonder what they do all day...?
It's much more fun to talk about the things you love. In my case, my OTP. Just be happeh~. -^^-
But what makes me even more upset is that they always seem to like to bash & negate Naruto & Sasuke's relationship, when it is indeed real. Heck, it's pretty much Kishimoto-senpai's FRIGGIN' PLOT. And yet, all the proof that just makes me want to shout "IN YO' FACE!!!" doesn't seem to click into them. What a shame. They're only mocking themselves, and at a borderline of ridiculous, too. v.v

Dear mercy, I saw that comic thing a looooong time ago. And that time was when I hadn't even started taking a full notice to SasuXNaru, NaruXSasu. [I never took a liking to NaruHina or SasuSaku... a bit for NaruSaku, but I've grown out of that now.... hey, btw, can anyone tell me how SasuHina became CANON in the beggining? O.o I never ventured into thinking about that, cuz really, I just don't think I can without becoming mentally sick. -_-"] It still disgusts me to this very day. xP Mainly because the art is just.... BLECH.
Plus, Naruto should be his oblivious self, and not even know that Hinata has a crush on him [Personally, though, I think he is smart enough on his own two feet to know the obvious. And at one point in the manga, Sakura hints this to him, but that doesn't seem to leave much of an impression on his part. xD]. Sasuke & Sakura.... I don't think I need to explain myself on that one.
But that's just me ranting, I suppose. ^^

Waa!! P.S. - that pic is some piece of eye-candy!!! ^^ Yum, yum, yum. -^^-

StrawBerry_Eve

StrawBerry_Eve

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:51 am
I just checked out how the Club is going.
Meh. And I learned some people are just impossible, by all accounts. =| I'm really discouraged & disappointed to know that there are people out there like the ones I just saw.

Dear God, can't everyone just register the fact that there are many shounen-ai moments in Naruto, or at least moments that have the nobility to be considered shounen-ai in the slightest? *sigh* Some people won't even believe in Haku & Zabuza's moments....

I'm going to sleep now. Good night. -_-

SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces