We have MORE Winners! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Main Man Methuselah
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:22 pm
-Enters munching on a Cookie- Hello hello! I stepped away from shuffleboard to make an announcement before swing dancing (gee I hope my arthritis won't act up!). We have more winners. I get to announce the winners of the 2008 first time ever TWIN avatar contest.

In Fifth place with a prize of 250 gold each Kairi2193 & Super Buick

In Fourth Place with a prize of 500 gold each Yuuko Anne & Chibihotachan

In Third Place we have THREE way tie-- that's right--- three at three! Each Third place contestant will receive 1000 gold. Winners of the third place are team Noir Le Moo, team Bakura Hunter Head Amane, and team [[Sablunny]].

Our resident runners up were Chaisami & Kekadu-- I think, I might need stronger glasses, can you read this? Each will receive 2500 gold!

And the Grand prize winners are....

Kinkigalinki and Ellavemia! Our dragon fillet-ers will each receive 5000 gold!!!!

Special thanks to Super Buick for his contribution to up the prize money. Thank you for playing!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:29 pm
Congratulations everyone!!!! Those entries were all so amazing, you guys earned your prizes in a BIG way!!

xd xd heart heart xd xd  

Doressa
Captain

Laveuse

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:39 pm
I'm really pleased to see that everyone got a prize, I wanted to vote for them all!

Well done!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:41 pm
Wow! It's been a good week for me on Gaia!

Thanks to everyone who voted, and well done to everyone who entered!!  

Chaisami

Ellavemia

7,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:43 pm

Thanks so much guys! I haven't seen Kinki in a while though. I hope she sees this.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:50 pm
Yay! eryone is a winner! biggrin  

Tairadansu

AntoniaMerEnfant

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:51 pm
Side note- If you're waiting on a trade from Main Man and you see myself or another mod online feel free to ask us to log in. I'll try to pop in and out of main man enough to finish off any trades smile

Sometimes it's a little slow to update too.

Excellent work everyone. This was a very challenging contest because you had to coordinate and communicate with other guild members even with time zone gaps and opposite schedules. This was a wonderful display of creativity for everyone.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:01 pm
YAY!!! We won goldz! Congrats to everyone, and a big hug to my teammate Sablara!  

[[[ bunny ]]]

Kinkigalinki

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:25 am
*literally bouncing*

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!!! I'm so excited!! Thanks so much and congrats to everyone else as well!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:26 am
Ellavemia

Thanks so much guys! I haven't seen Kinki in a while though. I hope she sees this.

Hello twinny friend of mine! Sorry I've been scarce, I've actually been lurking, just haven't had much to say for a bit...  

Kinkigalinki

Sablara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:52 am
[[[ bunny ]]]
YAY!!! We won goldz! Congrats to everyone, and a big hug to my teammate Sablara!

*huggles*

YAY!

Congrats to everyone involved, especially the winners - Kinkigalinki and Ellavemia. It was so much fun!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:00 am
Hey, how cool! Everyone got a prize! I really wasn't expecting to win anything at all! Consider my day made!!  

Minnie LeMoo

Noirkaze

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:10 pm
My day is getting even better!

First I letter of recomendation from my math prof., a ten hour meter for work, I picked up my cap and gown for graduation. Now Gold!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:25 pm
Yay! Congrats everyone and double congrats Noir!!
pirate heart cheese_whine  

chibihotachan

[[[ bunny ]]]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:09 pm
Sablara
[[[ bunny ]]]

*huggles*

YAY!

Congrats to everyone involved, especially the winners - Kinkigalinki and Ellavemia. It was so much fun!

sure was!!! 4laugh  
21+

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces