Submit

Where I live...
  Rocks!
  Is okay.
  It's hell!
View Results

da_rhyno

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:14 pm
I live in a small farm town. I've grown up in it and lived here my whole life. It's pretty good - I mean there's beautiful countryside, not having to worry about neighbors, etc. The only exception is that most of the people my age don't plan on going too far with their lives and are into drugs and drinking and partying all the time. It's sad, but true. It's not just the men, but the women too. And the thing is I'm not gonna lower my standards for someone who has no standards.

What about where you all come from? How is it there and what are people there like?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:17 pm
I currently live in a suburb that likes to call itself a city (yeah right).  

E spiritus Halloween

Dapper Capitalist

14,875 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

M i n a k o
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:23 pm
I live out in the country as well ^^ The only thing that bothers me about it is that I literally live next to the highway that runs through xD. Other than that it's pretty quiet. I don't have any friends out here though o_o I don't think many people in Indiana like me.. I've hardly got any friends here at all xD.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:24 pm
I actually live on the Eastern Shore of Maryland. If you look at Google maps you'll see a big difference in populated areas between the Eastern Shore of the Chesapeake Bay and the Western Shore of it.  

da_rhyno

M i n a k o
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:32 pm
I live in Borden Indiana, the place I think is the most redneck tiny city of Indiana. I didn't think this pace was all that bad until I found out that Borden was on an episode of "My Big Redneck Wedding" on CMT... x_x.... I live not even 2 minutes away from that couple's house.

It's sad, really. x_X.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:42 pm
By the way, this had nothing to do with anything but I love that hat in your picture XD Grim has one like it and i steal it quite often.

M i n a k o
Crew

da_rhyno

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:44 pm
M i n a k o
By the way, this had nothing to do with anything but I love that hat in your picture XD Grim has one like it and i steal it quite often.

Lol, I see I see.

Awesome xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:51 pm
My life sounds just about the same as yours, Rhyno. My town's not too small, but everyone likes to pretend they live in a tiny backwoods town, and most of the kids care about two things: football or agriculture. A few of the kids in my grade are going places, but even smart kids just want to raise cows. Nothing wrong with cows, but they figure if they raise cows they'll have more time to get drunk at parties.  

Jasmine Perishing

da_rhyno

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:55 pm
The only other thing is girls around here don't seem to be too interested in me 'cause I'm not a redneck or the party type.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:57 pm
xD No one here is interested in getting to know me cause I'm not that type either. I'd much rather Stay in and play my PS2 or PSP than so party o_o it's just not my thing.

M i n a k o
Crew

Jasmine Perishing

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:07 pm
Parties aren't fun anyway. I've been to um... one? And it was a small one. But, yeah, I've lost contact with a lot of my old friends, or I just don't end up buddy-buddy with people because my idea of a good time is not getting drunk or stoned.

I much prefer playing Nintendo. ^^

Fortunately there are just enough geeks around for me to get some social interaction.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:40 pm
I've never been to a party xD And I honestly don't really care if I get called a loser for it. I just don't like being around a ton of people o_o And talking to people I don't know.

M i n a k o
Crew

Verbrecher

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:10 pm
Meh, I used to be a small town kid but then my paents decided to move to New Mexico and since then I've always lived in the city. I went back not too long ago, but yea, no one has made it too far.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 11:12 pm
The kids of tomorrow don't need today

Hick town for me too... I don't think there are any people here that are around my age and if there is, they're probably always out partying since I never see them. The only place in town, which is 30 minutes away from my house, is church and I don't have friends there either. I'm a gamer chick stuck in a town of hicks and idiots so, yeah. But, then, I've never had friends so I don't care. =D

When they live in the sins of yesterday

Tai Takahashi
Vice Captain

Dapper Lunatic

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Fuzia

6,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:15 am
I've always lived just around where I live now, all the places are 20 min away, max! It's not a big town, but not a small town either, and just beside the main town is a BIG forest, and I live in a appartment complex right in the outskirt of those woods. When I was younger, me and my childhood friend went to play in the woods almost every day ^-^ Great times =D

To be honest, I quite like partying, and having fun with alot of people I don't really know. I went to one last friday, but some unexpected people came, which no one didn't really know, and they stole some money v_v;
We don't really have alot of crimes or accidents... It's really rare that you can hear any sirens from the town, and it's safe to walk alone at night... Mostly. There's ofcourse always a chance that some idiot will try and rob you, although I've never tried that =D
I live like 1½ hour away from a beautiful beach, if you walk. Takes about 10 minutes in a car. So, yeah... Life is pretty decent. I can also go to our capitol Copenhagen, in about 1½ hours with trains ^_^  
Live, guild! LIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff