Your Biggest and Best Brawl Experience Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pumpkinbot

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 2:43 pm
Discuss all of your best matches here.

An example is what happened to me on WiFi a couple of minutes ago...
I was battling my friend, SEEYA. He was Link, and I was Kirby. Toward the end, Link grabbed a bat and hit me with it, luckily not fully charged. I grabbed a Mr. Saturn and threw it at Link. Link dropped the bat, I grabbed it, and then smashed in Link's face with a fully-charged, tip of the bat swing. KO'd Link, and I won. biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:52 pm
mmm, maybe when i completed SSE
because it was the second day i had brawl and i played all day and then i completed it, i felt really happy

also a few days a go when i finally could beat Boss Battle with Intense difficult  

RWTHTMM

10,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Pumpkinbot

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:11 am
RWTHTMM
because it was the second day i had brawl and i played all day and then i completed it, i felt really happy

also a few days a go when i finally could beat Boss Battle with Intense difficult
I can't beat Tabuu without dying... crying  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:19 pm
It's nothing epic, but playing with real people in versus. I completed the game in less than a week... But on easy. sweatdrop  

Super Darkspine Sonic

5,700 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250

HamsterBlaster

2,000 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:18 pm
making it through all stars in intence dificulty xp  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:29 pm
Pumpkinbot
RWTHTMM

I can't beat Tabuu without dying... crying

i dont blame you, Tabuu is hard as hell!!!! intense is nearly impossible because of the off waves  

cmdood

Dedicated Lunatic

9,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

stickyfeet

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:48 pm
This may sound lame, but mine was the first time I suicided someone with Bowser's side B.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:50 pm
I also like suicing with Kirby's up throw.  

stickyfeet

scooterdude34

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 1:12 pm
I think the best suicides are Bowser's Side-B and DK's grab and run. rofl

The best moments I have are when I launch someone into an explosive.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:28 pm
oh, that's easy. it was on a saturday and i was at my friend's house. there were three of us. they completely DESPISE playing with me since i always beat them with ridiculous ease(i actually mess around and don't take it seriously, but still win sweatdrop ) they decided to team up on me. i knew from the start i'd lose, but god it was a rush! items were turned off, no friendly fire or anything. i was team blue as z.s. samus and they were team red as mario and pikachu. we played with 10 lives. in the end, i lost but mario had 1 life left and pikachu had 4. i fought hard and i'm proud of it! but even though i lost, those two STILL hate playing with me since i enjoyed it so much. ^^'  

Blind Oracle

cmdood

Dedicated Lunatic

9,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:35 pm
id like to change my previous statement with this:

I BEAT TABUU ON INTENSE!!! AND GOT HIS TROPHY!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:42 pm
I would say mine, or at least my funniest experience, was playing online.

It's the start of our 2nd Basic Brawl. I was Bowser while P2 was Snake, P3 was Falco, and P4 was Ike. Now, the first brawl we had, it did NOT go well for any of us, except one person, P4. Because of this, we all had the same idea idea at the end of our first match-KILL P4!!!

So our 2nd match starts, all three of us go for him. 1, 2, 3, 4. In 4 seconds, Ike gets put to 116 and is flying off screen and star KO'ed from an up air from Snake. Also, at the end of that match, Ike had -10 as his score. Snake was the one who won that fight, but that didn't matter to me, that match was just too funny.  

J-PiPe

cmdood

Dedicated Lunatic

9,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:57 pm
J-PiPe
I would say mine, or at least my funniest experience, was playing online.

It's the start of our 2nd Basic Brawl. I was Bowser while P2 was Snake, P3 was Falco, and P4 was Ike. Now, the first brawl we had, it did NOT go well for any of us, except one person, P4. Because of this, we all had the same idea idea at the end of our first match-KILL P4!!!

So our 2nd match starts, all three of us go for him. 1, 2, 3, 4. In 4 seconds, Ike gets put to 116 and is flying off screen and star KO'ed from an up air from Snake. Also, at the end of that match, Ike had -10 as his score. Snake was the one who won that fight, but that didn't matter to me, that match was just too funny.

lol ive had quite a few matches like that myself..... its always hilarious!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:16 pm
when i defeated 100 enimies in cruel brawl with kirby  

Tetsusaiga27

NkGuy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:22 am
my neighbor had made a little tourney consisting of about 15 people (about 4 actually good) and I made it to the finals with my ness. The other person was using a metaknight and it was difficult to attack him... I needed one more win against him to win the tourney and I finally did. The cool thing though is that I spiked him to win it which just made it more epic.  
Super Smash Bros. Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff