Reply Episode Discussion
4x13 There's No Place Like Home Pt 2&3 Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seaphron

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 3:47 pm
So DarkUFO has just posted spoilers for the rest of the finale. I have to stay say I am quite shocked with a lot of things. Especially with what the Frozen Donkey Wheel actually is, and who is in the coffin. (If you like being spoiled here is the link)

So what do you all think anyone else shocked? Can't wait to actually see it on TV next week.

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 6:30 pm
I can see everything they've said fitting in with the story so far... some of it's a little cheesy and I don't know if I'll like it... but I don't feel too spoiled. I mean, it's a minute and twenty seconds of information about a two hour finale... there's obviously a LOT more going on.

I'm still just as excited to see it. I can hardly wait though, I'm getting SO impatient!  

Spiral Out

PyroBlade

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 5:52 pm
spoilers suck  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 1:49 pm
Gyaaaaah I'm so excited! blaugh  

Spiral Out

Breanna Dawn

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 5:56 pm
PyroBlade
spoilers suck

I agree about the spoilers... I only have 2 hours left.... but have decided I will have no fingernails by then... lol  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 9:10 am
OMFG!! Those last 5 seconds were agonizing and then when they showed it was him, I swear I almost had a brain overload. I was like WTF!? HOW?

I'm glad about Desmond though.

I guess Jack is going to have to pull it off or there wouldn't be another season haha.

Home come nobody else has posted yet? I just watched it 10minutes ago on the CTV website.  

Sapphire Waterlilly

Seaphron

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 11:38 am
Meh I like spoilers. They don't do anything for the show for me. When I watch it if I know how it ends it makes me wonder how it gets from point a, where we are at, to point b, where the spoilers are at.

As for the finale, it was awesome. That scene where the island actually disappeared was intense. Loved it. Now I can't wait for next season XP Only seven months away.  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 11:06 am
I cried when Penny and Desmond found each other. razz
and I'm glad Sawyer lived (Jin better be alive! evil )

Micheal however is confirmed dead by the actor who plays him.

so the next season should be about the 6 trying to get back to the island and I guess the one after that will be what happens after they get there.  

Kalpini

Dnelle

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 3:27 pm
Sapphire Waterlilly
OMFG!! Those last 5 seconds were agonizing and then when they showed it was him, I swear I almost had a brain overload. I was like WTF!? HOW?

I agree!

During that whole last scene my boyfriend was like "They're not going to show who is in the coffin, they will end the show just as it's opening up" so I was freaking out and the music was swelling and the camera was moving over the coffin and I was like "OMG OMG OMG" then it was Locke of all people and I gasped and just wanted to cry or throw up or someting.
It was insane. sweatdrop xd  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 8:18 pm
citrimax
Sapphire Waterlilly

I agree!

During that whole last scene my boyfriend was like "They're not going to show who is in the coffin, they will end the show just as it's opening up" so I was freaking out and the music was swelling and the camera was moving over the coffin and I was like "OMG OMG OMG" then it was Locke of all people and I gasped and just wanted to cry or throw up or someting.
It was insane. sweatdrop xd

Haha exactly!  

Sapphire Waterlilly

Sakimi Nakamura

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:55 pm
Spoilers ahead. Don't read if you don't want to get spoiled.
(Highlight)
Locke was one of my favorite characters. I was SO upset when it showed him in the coffin. But, after all, it's Lost. Crazy things happen. So, maybe, if they take him back to the island then he will become alive again? Isn't that what happened to Jack and Claire's Dad? Or maybe it's a fake body put there, which is highly unlikely. But the question that is lingering in my mind is: Why and how did Locke get back from the island? Knowing Locke, he would never part with the island, and when the island was relocated, how did he know where to go? And also, what about Ben? In the show it had seemed as if relocating the island meant that Ben would be killed, but you see him with Jack when they see Locke's body in the coffin. What happened to Ben after he moved the island?

But anyways, there are a couple videos on youtube that show what Sawyer said to Kate before he jumped off the plane. Apparently, he said,

"I have a daughter in Albuquerque. You need to find her. Tell her I'm sorry."

Hmmmm. stare  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:43 pm
Sakimi Nakamura
Spoilers ahead. Don't read if you don't want to get spoiled.
(Highlight)
Locke was one of my favorite characters. I was SO upset when it showed him in the coffin. But, after all, it's Lost. Crazy things happen. So, maybe, if they take him back to the island then he will become alive again? Isn't that what happened to Jack and Claire's Dad? Or maybe it's a fake body put there, which is highly unlikely. But the question that is lingering in my mind is: Why and how did Locke get back from the island? Knowing Locke, he would never part with the island, and when the island was relocated, how did he know where to go? And also, what about Ben? In the show it had seemed as if relocating the island meant that Ben would be killed, but you see him with Jack when they see Locke's body in the coffin. What happened to Ben after he moved the island?

But anyways, there are a couple videos on youtube that show what Sawyer said to Kate before he jumped off the plane. Apparently, he said,

"I have a daughter in Albuquerque. You need to find her. Tell her I'm sorry."

Hmmmm. stare

Yes I wondered about all that too. It would make sense that Sawyer said that. I expected him to say something about her.  

Sapphire Waterlilly

Seraphor

Eloquent Explorer

7,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 2:34 am
Perhaps and his power-tripping ambition to fill Bens shoes leads him to moving the island yet again and thus geting kicked off the island.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 7:31 pm
Seraphor
Perhaps and his power-tripping ambition to fill Bens shoes leads him to moving the island yet again and thus geting kicked off the island.

Wait, no I think he went off the island only to find the Oceanic 6 and make them come back. Because if you remember he told them horrible things happened when they left. So maybe he felt like he didn't have a choice and had to go find them.  

Sapphire Waterlilly

Episode Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces