Welcome to Gaia! ::

Band Nerd Guild

Back to Guilds

The coolest most awesome most BAND NERDIEST place EVER! 

Tags: band, nerd, music 

Reply Forum of Rock
music discussion!!!!! shw off ure fav bands!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

whats your fav type of music?
  alternative rock
  heavy metal
  techno >.<
  jazz
  hiphop
  pop
  rock in general
  rap
  country 0.0
  southern rock
View Results

Chrissoworthy

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 1:01 pm
just post the names of ure fav bands or song.....

u might shw the way to some people for good music!

!,,!. .!,,!
rock out  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 2:05 pm
green day , nickle back , linkin park , no fx eek  

wolfboy42

trytocallithome

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 9:03 pm
The Devil Wears Prada, Underoath, The Used, From Autumn to Ashes, Paramore, All That Remains, The Holly Springs Disaster, Suicide Silence, Avenged Sevenfold, Alexisonfire, Every Time I Die, Norma Jean, Taking Back Sunday, Thrice, As I Lay Dying, The Receiving End of Sirens...

andsomuchmore.

AND RANDOM SONGS FROM MUSICALS.
because I am cool.
I'm in Bye Bye Birdie lol.
My school is doing it this year and it is AWESOME.
catchiest songs EVER.  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 9:05 pm
wolfboy42
no fx eek

It's NOFX.

not no fx.

it kinda pisses me off when people say they like a band and then spell the band name wrong....

rolleyes  

trytocallithome

basilisk fae

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 2:52 pm
Ozzy, Alice in chains, REM, Eagles, Mettalica, on and on and on. I love them all. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 2:55 pm
trytocallithome
wolfboy42
no fx eek

It's NOFX.

not no fx.

it kinda pisses me off when people say they like a band and then spell the band name wrong....

rolleyes
With the level of spelling on this board, and all the deliberate misspellings, I shouldn't bother. No wat I meen?  

basilisk fae

Leaf ninja Neji

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 3:18 am
Its "Muse" !! Best band in the world !!  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 3:34 pm
i like behemoth, 3 days grace, escape the fate, dragonforce, umm cobra starship, and other such bands . but the funny thing is that i don;t look like i would listen to rock  

mr-miserable

eblue33

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 6:55 pm
Led Zeppelin, Rush, Dream Theater, Metallica, Sabbath, Skillet, Staind, AC/DC, Eric Clapton, Jimi Hendrix, Nirvana, Santana, Stevie Ray Vaughan, Aerosmith, Queen, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Lenny Kravits, Eagles, The Black Crowes, Guns 'n Roses, Slipknot, Living Color, Rage Against the Machine, Disturbed, ZZ Top, Deep Purple, Creed, 3 Doors Down, Stone Sour, Flyleaf, Foo Fighters, and My Chemical Romance, just to name a few...lol  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 2:42 pm
nickleback, green day, lost prophets, mindless self indulgence, system of a down, linkin park, three days grace, my chemical romance, papa roach, puddle of mudd, the red jumpsuit apparatus, afi, daft punk, godsmack, and panic at the disco.  

rose-fire150

400 Points
  • Married 100
  • Rally Tyro 100

IrishSuperPanda

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:32 pm
Fav bands Ozzy Osbourne,rage against the machine,Queen,led zepplin,The rolling stones,KISS,Van Halen,green Day,Metallica,MCR,Eagles,Guns 'N' 'roses,cheap trick,Edgar Winter Group etc.
fav songs
Crazy Train-Ozzy Osbourne
Sweet Child 'O' Mine-Guns 'N' Roses
and I don't know after that emo  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:01 pm
Beatles are AWESOME!! They are my favorite band along with David Crowder Band.  

stickyfeet

Kennara

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:18 am
Okay, awesome bands... Ummm...

Ozzy Lynard Skynard
AC/DC Journey
Megadeth Superchick
Metallica Barlowgirl
Dragonforce That's about it.
Demon Hunter
Believer
Black Lable Society  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:58 am
Envy, ...In Memory Off, Dir En Grey, La Dispute, Sed Non Satiata, (ache:emelie), Body of Wasps, The Renaissance Affair, Mogwai, 65daysofstatic, Circle Takes the Square, I Hate Myself, JR Ewing, Tiesto, Armin Van Buuren, Raein, La Quiete, A Perfect Circle, SunnO))), Circle Takes the Square, Garmr, Alexander Shipp, Tool, Saetia, You and I, Kanye West, Godspeed You!Black Emperor, Modest Mouse, Akira Yamaoka, Mum, Earth, Zao, Mogwai, YouMeTheSwitch, When We Dance We Dance For Reason, Enemies, Overseas, Extol, Agalloch, The Jonbenet. Memphis May Fire, Syrens, DJ Sammy, Eternal, 2Pac, Fabolous, Russian Circles, The Baltic Sea, etc., etc., etc.  

apieceofenergy

Forum of Rock

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces