Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply ~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild
Member Introductions Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kibby47
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:28 pm
User Image

INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!

This is for you to introduce yourself.
No, you don't have to do this, but this is just a fun way for other members to get to know you. DO NOT, for your sake, put any personal information here (like full name, city, phone number, school name).

Here, I will start with mine!

Name: Amber
Dislikes: Animal abusers, homophobes, and fakers.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 12:50 am
Hey I'm Sarah(=
You cann call me Roo!
And thanks for the invite, I love OHSHC!
ahahah.
I lovee anime, animals, playing sports, chilling with my peeps(x, music, uhmm of course food[I like being a fatty, heheheh], skateboarding now and then, and yeahh. I like going on comuter watching tv and stuffs. You know, what a lot of people do.
Mmmmmm.
I dislike all those haters and backstabbers. People who think over highly of themselves, mmm, any type of abuser, and bugs, BIG ONES!(x
ahahahahah!
Well thats practically it.
(=

Edited:
Oh and sorry I couldn't donate too much.
I'm not all that rich)X  

iHug_Sarah

rainycloudywindy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 12:53 am
Hello! My name is Betty, but you may call me Rainy. I live in California, USA. I love to read and write and think; that should be obvious. I like to keep an open mind. I love a plethora of academic subjects, including: English, history, art, psychology, philosophy, speech, liberal arts, politics, environmental science, etc. My favorite word is "intellectual." I wish to become a writer or English teacher in the future. I love nature and believe in global warming. I can be moody at times, but don't worry, I still won't bit =D And of course, I love Host Club.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 1:06 am
HELLOOOO whee
I'm Jade! I live in Sydney! umm...im 15 && love anime, tennis domokun
i play the piano, violin and viola!

nice to meet you all! xp  

kurapi-x3

Sexual Tyrannosaurus Rex

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 1:29 am
Hello, my name is Ty and I am 16-years-old. I play chess, sketch, read, theatre, anime, manga... and a bunch of other things you can find listed on my profile.

Nice to meet you all!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 1:38 am
I'm Riki, Im 14.. almost 15 in a couple of months >.< I live in Australia. I like anime and manga and drawing. I dislike... hmm I'm not sure right now, I guess I don't dislike anything at the moment n_n  

i C o f f e e - X

charxelle

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 2:09 am
Name: Charxelle
Likes: Ouran, and a lot of other animes of course, playing the piano especially anime songs >_<
Dislikes: Cursing, cybering(ew), and those people who talk freely about se* and make fun of it  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 12:40 pm
Name: Aurora, Mellody, Mello... call me as you please. 3nodding
Likes: Reading/writing, horses, anime/manga, video games, computers... it's an endless list.
Dislikes: Rude people, people that can't take a joke or a bit of criticism, animal abuse, chatspeak... I think that's it?

Er, what to say? I speak my mind, I try my best to be helpful, and I'm generally easy-going. I tend to make long posts, I'm a grammer-nazi (Don't worry, I won't go correcting anyone's grammer unless they want me to. lol ), and I can carry on for hours about the things I like.
In relation to Ouran... according to a few of my friends, I'm like a cross between Haruhi and Kaoru -- I'm practical and don't care about gender differences, but I also love a good time.
Yeah, I think that's it. If you got questions, ask 'em. biggrin  

Dante_Sonata

Sashakrispies

Shameless Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 12:46 pm

- First, thank you for inviting me. gonk heart -

Hi, I'm Sasha, but you can call me Sasha.
I'm actually REALLY OLD going to be 19 in less than two weeks, so I guess that's exciting. =P
I was attending college but I kinda screwed up so now it looks like I'm not... =/

"My echumacation was getting in the way of my Gaia time." =D (lulz i fail)

Things I like are:
OHSHC - Of course!
Flamingos
Food
Spheres
Link (he come to town)
Music <3
Talking to people
Reptiles
Food
Buttons
(Using parentheses)
Pink, Blue, Green Purple, Black, Red
Spaghetti
BALLOONS!
RPing
*Good grammar* [I try D;]
Candy
Food
Shiny stuff
Oh yes, and did I mention food?

I decided I like musicals (since I'm old and all) and that you should watch the musical 'Singing In The Rain'. You'd think "Ew, musical", but that movie PWNS. It's funny. XD

I always edit my posts a lot because I like to nit-pick at what I've typed or how something was worded. sweatdrop

I can also go from having my avatar the same way for several days to changing it up to 10 times a day. It really all just depends on my mood. (A lot of things depend on my mood.)

I think that's me in a nutshell (in this case, in a post). If you have any questions, I guess just ask or something. o_O Though, I don't know what else about me is important enough to know. *Shifty eyes* Heh.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 12:56 pm
Okay, I;ve decided it's probably best to do this like an RP profile...

Name: Olivia
Nicknames: Liv, Livvi... whatever you want, basically. 3nodding
Likes: Death Note (Mello = heart ), Ou Hos, yaoi/shonen-ai/shota/slash/etc., mucic (Muse, Placebo, Fall Out Boy, Avenged Sevenfold... the list goes on...), anime/manga (also pretty obvious), reading (Trudi Canavan, Garth Nix... lots more 3nodding ), hot chocolate, sugar, MSN icons (well over 400 - at least)... I can't think of anything else right now. sweatdrop
Dislikes: Homophobes (and generally just prejudiced people), bad spelling and grammar, having no Internet connection, bad fanfictions ( gonk )... I can't think of anything I dislike, now... sweatdrop

Well, that's basically it. If you want to know more (within reason xd ), then just ask. 3nodding  

Honourable123

N Black

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 12:56 pm
Well my introduction won't be as good as everyone else's, but at least I'll give it a shot. My name is Nicolas, the location that I currently recite in is Juneau, Alaska. I like music, anime, video games, and various other things that you can look at in my profile. I might not be a very active member, but I'll try to be. I enjoy learning new things and keeping them in my head for when they're needed. I'm, what you could call, a thinker, I think a lot, and I don't play that many sports besides soccer and swimming. I'm a fan of OHSHC, and I really enjoyed watching it... I hope they make another season or something... Highly unlikely. I play guitar, I don't know if I'm really good, because I'm modest, but I've been playing for about 3-4 years, and practice almost everyday.

Oh yeah, I'm also interested in the philosophies of transcendentalism.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 12:57 pm
Name: The Dark Eternal Rain. Just call me Rain though! <3
Likes: Anime/Manga, drawing, music, writing poetry, video games [WARNING: Rain may likes games that may Vary from rated M for mature to rated E for everyone], my beloved compeuter and friends, playing pranks....~
Dislikes: People who love to critisize others [those annoying idiots...], umm...I have a SMALL disliking for people who are like....fricking annoying chicks who talk like this 24/7: 'OMGNOWAIHEASKEDYOUOUTLIKENOWAIIII!'....Sorry...if anyone here is like that, people who are WAY too serious, total liars, etc....?

Other Wierd Facts about me:

Ah, lemme see...I'm a type of girl that likes to smile. I can be quite what everyone calls 'quiet and emo' sometimes, but I love to laugh. I generally play cello, violin, guitar, drums, and a bit of piano. I 'fell in love' with a few animes, like....

Ouran, D. Gray Man, Shakugan no Shana, Vampire Knight, Fullmetal Alchemist, the works. Despite this, I LOVE hard core metal, and will occasionally go touring with friends~

My favorite characters of Ouran are...Kaoru and Hikaru!! <3 And Hunny. =3

Icipher Infinite

Sairento Yuzuki

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 1:05 pm
Hello nice to meet everyone!
I'm Ritz (won't give out real name in internet). I got that nickname from the anime Fruits Basket. Ummm
I love anime and getting other people to love just as much.
I seem to bring a smile to peoples faces without even trying.
I'm alittle slow but I'll get whatever the subject is sooner or later.
My fav. animes would be FMA, Ouran, Death note, DN Angel and anything with comedy and action.

I.M.T.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 1:19 pm
Hello everyone! ^-^
My name is Sharida.
My favorite anime is kind of a tie between Host club and Death note. sweatdrop
Its goes without say that my favorite anime character is Near! heart
I'm 14.
I'm a girl.
I live in Canada.
I love making friends too! 3nodding

That one happy freak o3o

x___S w e e t Temptation

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 1:20 pm

♥Name:Regina [•Not too fond of my real name•]
♥Prefers to be called: Rei chan or Rei
♥Ethnic: Filipino; Asian
♥Gender: Female
♥Age:14
♥Birthday: May 21
♥Horoscope: Gemini; air sign
♥Location: U.S. [•Massachusetts to be more specific•]
♥Likes:anime, manga, sleeping in, hanging out with friends, meeting new people, making new friends, drawing, food, cute things[•example: Hello Kitty•]
♥Dislikes:rude inconsiderate people, bugs [•spiders in particular•], stuck up people, liars, incorrect spelling, overuse of any inappropriate word repeatedly, haters
♥Personality: Depends who I'm with and what I'm doing! Nonetheless, I address those that I'm not well acquainted with as "miss", "ma'am", "sir", and "mister" unless I'm told otherwise that they don't prefer to be referred to in such a manner. Besides that, I get along with people pretty well. I give my respect to all, even to those who don't respect me back. I can tolerate almost anyone.
♥Manga genres that catch my interest: romance, shoujo, action, drama, comedy [•I mostly end up reading romance and shoujo for some reason•] Also, I can't read a manga unless I like the art, call it shallow or picky, but that's just me :/.
♥Music: I do listen to J-Pop the most, though, I don't listen to music that often. I'm also fond of classical sometimes, it's rather relaxing when you're trying to concentrate.

♫If you'd like to learn more, visit my profile or send me a random comment/PM! Please, do NOT send me comments that stretch my page! Like chain letters or something! D;<. Other than that, anything is fine ;D.♫

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff