Reply 21+
Nominations & Recognition Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AntoniaMerEnfant

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 3:48 pm
Since it is guild week I was thinking we could open this thread up for nominations and recognition. At the end of Guild Week we could have an Awards Thread--sort of like the Oscars--to recognize all of the people who have helped make this guild great! Also, it's an excuse to make all our avatars look fancy schmancy-- woo hoo!

So feel free to post here some of the people who you think should be recognized and why. No member is too new to the guild to be eligible.

The nominations can be both objective (like say looking at the member list to see who has the most number of posts) or subjective (if you just plain feel someone has been a friend).

And remember, like the Oscars we can create a Billion categories if need be to make sure everyone feels special.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:38 pm
I would like to nominate Chaisami he is such a sweet heart.  

kairi2193

7,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200

kairi2193

7,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:39 pm
BTW who many people can we nominate?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:04 pm
kairi2193

Up to 600, we have about that many members biggrin  

AntoniaMerEnfant

kekadu
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:42 pm
I'd like to nominaaaaaateeee...Chibihotasan! xd Even though I don't know them that well, they've always been so cheerful and have contributed a lot to the guild. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:28 pm
i nominate headhunter for being the most ninja-like and for being funnier than me.  

Super Buick

AntoniaMerEnfant

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 11:03 pm
Chibi is indeed awesome!

& Headhunter's humor does deserve some serious props. I was going to nominate him if no one else did. I also think that Headhunter has a knack for starting some of the best threads to make us conscientious about what's going on in our world.

Some of my recommendations:

Sydney Skye for Dedication
Auralynnrose for Generosity
Lunarkit for Friendliness
Tillisnut and Bakura for continual extraordinary avatars
Kekadu for attending game server chats
Super Buick of course for resident nice guy
DaftHank for best use of Avatar edits and mad organizing Skillz

And Promising Newcomer: there's about three or so people who are really all up for grabs on this one.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 11:44 pm
Can I nominate Kinkigalinki for being so friendly to a newcomer, and also kairi2193 for amazing generosity?  

Chaisami

Super Buick

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 12:42 am
i would also like to nominate miss antonia merenfant for posting some of the most bad a** pics i have ever seen!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:02 am
I'd like to nominate both Doressa and AntoniaMerEnfant for always making everyone feel welcome, and contributing in some way to almost every thread!

I'd also like to nominate AuraLynRose for being an awesome team mate in Earth Week last year!  

Kinkigalinki

Doressa
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:25 am
I would like to propose that we nominate the Phantom Gifter for all round stealthlike awesomeness!!

Also Antonia, as the most pro-active mod! She's brilliant, this girl is a do-er!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:32 pm
AntoniaMerEnfant
kairi2193

Up to 600, we have about that many members biggrin

Well then I want to nominate everybody because everybody has been so nice to me since I have joined and this was no body feels left out.  

kairi2193

7,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200

Bakura Amane

Adorable Marshmallow

19,175 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 4:00 pm
I want to nominate superbuick for being a good friend and helping me and listening to me when I've needed it most this past year. 3nodding heart

Also I want to nominate Antonia for always trying to get us to all do something completely different (whatever it is at the time). blaugh

Lastly, I want to nominate Dafthank for always coming up with some creative picture for our guild front page; speaking of which, where is our new front page picture?! confused xd

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:40 pm
I would like to nominate Antonia, Doressa, and SuperBuick for the "most likely to assult new guildies in the Intro forum with welcomes and greetings.

NessChan for Poll Queen

Ummmm...that is it for now.  

Noirkaze

AntoniaMerEnfant

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 11:36 pm
I don't know if I'd be the most proactive mod. I do recall being slightly MIA during Earth Week last year.

Dramatic Reenactment:

Hank: That was my 500th donation to tally. Oh man we have so much stuff to count!
Doressa: Yeah I just tallied up 100 donations
NessaChan: I'm so pooped!
Antonia: -pops in with a sleeping bag under arm- Oh yeah, I tallied one donation... anyway, I'm going camping--SEE YA! -vanishes-

I still feel bad about that. But there was camping, work, and mom's birthday all consolidated into one day.

More nominations:
Ellavemia- Mad Computer Graphic Skillz
Bunny- For excellent use of humor/spunk in her introduction thread
Emily Scissorhands- Incredible writer AND most likely to kidnap Tim Burton.
Full English: Most likely to kidnap Jessica Alba
NessaChan & Lacerta Rex- great friends who lack easy connectivity to our guild.
Kairi- Most likely to contribute to Guild week- you go girl!  
21+

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff