Teams/ Players you hate with passion. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pibito93
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 3:36 pm
Yeah, so this is the place where you can express your hatred toward that F***ing team or that F***ing player that you sooooo hate.

I'll start. I hate almost any player that has the smallest contact with Real madrid a team that is s**t with capital letters ******** that team. If the referes were't blind they would be last in the league, but noooooo the referees give them freekicks, goals, and completely ignore they're offsides. ******** THAT TEAM the only reason they don't get a ban is b/c they bring sooo much money to the league. And they're fans are as stubborn as mules (no offense) ******** Real madrid and ******** all their players they have.

Sorry if this offends any madridista or mule, u can post about how shity barca is if u want. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 4:26 pm
Most Hated Team: Real Madrid, New York Red Bulls, Chicago Fire

Most Hated Player: David Beckham  

elicea_009

Shonmander
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:16 pm
I hate Chivas b/c they think they're all that  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:42 am
I hate Real Madrid and all their players!  

Asad-20

Veterus

Unforgiving Elder

7,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 2:43 pm
Leicster City. Can never forgive Ian Holloway for he did to us!

I hate Cardiff because they are Welsh! They should play in there bloody own Welsh league!

Hate Exeter because they are scum and they are our local rivals!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 5:00 pm
INTER MILAN I hate them with the fire of 1,000 suns hahaha!!! I hate their aledged Purity. I hate that they tapped Juve's telephone and brought the scandel to light and set Italian football backwards. I hate their claim to the 'First Honest Scudetto' when they fudged their finacial records. I hate their Managers Arrogancy. I hate their owners. I hate their owners mentally. I hate how they branded Ronaldo classless because he donned a Red and Black jersey, especially when Herman Crespo went to Inter Milan simply said "It's nice to have Crespo playing in Italy he is a great player and plays beautiful football, its ashame he is not playing for us, but atleast the Italian fans can enjoy his football." I hate that a play that no longer plays for them is a taitor. I had there mentally that players are just stock and do not care if they will not see benefits quickly.

Okay I think I am done here. Oh yeah I hate Chelski and Man United.

And I hate C. Ronaldo he has the mentality of INTER.

Oh My God I am full of Hate...

But I love Milan, PSV, Seville, Boca Juniors does that count in my favor?  

shinigamijusan

Lord Aragorn

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:08 pm
I hate atletico mineiro they suk and i hate barca  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:07 pm
i hate america (MEX) cuz they have lots of money and they cheat all the times  

cirkinfinite

Lucia a Secas

Chatty Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 5:38 pm
scream Raúl and Sergio Ramos!! scream

¡¡Abajo con los merengues!!
(I don't like Real Madrid... understatement)  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:05 pm
i also hate C.Ronaldo and Portugal. C.Ronaldo is boohed by his fans and crys from being takled wat kind of player is that a crappy one. they both suk nuts assholes mother f***** and they r hated by many ppl and there manager for taking him awayf rom brasil fuking portugesse.  

Lord Aragorn

pibito93
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:14 pm
Lord Aragorn
i also hate C.Ronaldo and Portugal. C.Ronaldo is boohed by his fans and crys from being takled wat kind of player is that a crappy one. they both suk nuts assholes mother f***** and they r hated by many ppl and there manager for taking him awayf rom brasil fuking portugesse.

C. Ronaldo is a freackin sisi

and I mean that with all respect in the world  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 3:03 pm
I hated the marid but now i dont thing there much like that but i still hate
hate them.

Zac20

falconchick

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:49 pm
i hate chelsea for some reason i just get irked when i watch them play anyone...eh...most of all FLIPPIN ANELKA.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:47 am
I hate the Galaxy the ******** team that thinks they're great cuz they got Beckham, an old player who isnt anywhere as talented as he was b4.-F.C.Dallas is like the team from hell every time they play us they start a fight or get one of their players red carded

I hate Taylor Twellman. With all respect hes a good player, but goin into playoffs he always gets all the attention when there is much better strikers in MLS than him.He cant even dribble they just pass him the ball when hes inside the box.-obviously I also hate Beckham

I do like the revs,but mostly cuz we always beat them in the cup.  

foreverorange25
Crew

SHARUPOA

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:44 am
I hate america from mex cuz even when they win only three games in a season they still think there the best!!  
Official Gaian Soccer Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff