Submit

Jackie The Actress

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 8:41 am
I have 6 cats tell me all about yours!

heart heart heart

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:47 am
Lol, I love cats!

I currently have 6 cats, but two of my cats are going to have kittens, so I'll have more cats soon. I think one of our cats might be having a lot of kittens, shes huge.

Out of my 6 cats, ,my favorite cat at the moment would be BlackJack. hes my baby kitty. I raised him from a kitten. His mother wouldn't feed him or his brothers and sister, so I fed them warm milk mixed with eggs po9rued over bread, they were still pretty young yet, they were just starting to get their teeth. But unfortunately, BlackJack was the only one that survived.

My other cats are: Brook, Jasmine, Twinkles, Denise, and Nea.  

Kay-VW

0ntogeny

Shameless Man-Lover

11,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:16 am
im more of a K9 person.....but my best friend sense i was 3 was my cat....but she died last summer....got psnd crying  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:55 pm
I have two cats. I had three, but my sister decided to take one with her when she left. One of my two is Cookie. He hates everyone except me. He can be mean, but he is really cute and nice to me. He is a tuxedo cat, and he is huge. He's not fat, he is just a really large cat. He weighs about 17 pounds. Actually, the reason that we got him was because he looked exactly like our other cat, Starbuck, that had just died after 18 years of life. Chewie is my other cat. He is a snowshoe. He is really loud, and loves people, as long as he knows you. If he doesn't know you, then he won't even let you see him. They both supposedly hate each other, but they spend all day with each other.  

greenstar_861

yaha1313131313

Dapper Prophet

10,075 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • 20 Wins 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:37 pm
User Image

i currently have 3 cats , i recently just rescued a little kitten from being hit by a car! surprised Wow that was a dramatic day! Ive had lots of cats before but ive also had a lot of problems. like cats dying giving birth, cats being poisoned by outsiders etc. i feel really bad when stuff like this happens. Why are somepeople so mean to animals?!! sad  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:12 pm
We currently have two indoor cats, one we'd like to get indoors someday, and one whom we like but will never get indoors. xD

Tigger is our older guy - he's my long and lanky silver tabby. Tigger was actually born feral from two feral parents. The lady who owned the barn where he was born was afraid his father, who was apparently large and aggressive, would kill the litter, so she manage to get Tigger and his brother, Abbot. Unfortunately, we lost Abbot about 5 years ago, but Tigger's still with us. A bit of a chatterbox, he's definitely "my" cat and takes every opportunity to jump on my lap for snuggles when I sit down. I'd have to do some backward counting to figure out how old he is by now... Let's see... he's 8 or 9 now.

Jack is our younger guy who sometimes bothers my cat with his "whippersnapper" attitude. xd He wants to play! He wants to move! He wants to do something! Jack's pretty active, though he's mellowed now that he's about three. He's a fluffy black shorthair who's soft as silk and looks like black satin in cat form. He has a little bit of extra weight to him, but we were told by a vet that it's not normal fat, more hard and rubbery, and is probably some sort of metabolic thing. He really doesn't eat much and gets ill easily if he eats too much. Jack's eyes are always held wide and are a very nice yellow-green color. he also has the most heart-warming, insanely-cute meow in the world. It's so high-pitched that I can't even imitate it. He sounds like he's still two months old, and that's quite dangerous whenever he's begging for something ;D He also purrs very easily - all you really have to do is sit next to him and say his name nicely to get that motor going loudly.

Outdoors, we're caring for a young cat my mom named Sherlock who looks almost exactly like a thinner, mini Jack, only with a more square face and slightly smaller, yellow eyes. He came around and started eating Hugh's food (see below), and he's decided he likes us, especially my mom. He started sleeping outside her bedroom door, so my mom built a bit of a shelter for him to handle this bad weather we're having. She keeps a separate set of food and water in there - the shelter has so far prevented the water from freezing despite 0 degree night temps a few nights last week. We're hoping Sherlock can be brought inside eventually, but the only way he comes straight up to us and rub is if there's glass in between. He's still very shy.

Hugh is another old man, though this shorthair's entirely gray and much rougher looking. He's one of those cats that's been around the area his whole life with no real interest in being a pet. He's a nice guy and has never bullied Sherlock, who's much smaller and easily scared. Hugh moves a little slower, since he's no spring chicken, but my mom starting to feed him beefed him up plenty for winter and gave him more energy than he had before.

Lady Lagomorph

Wheezing Bunny

25,075 Points
  • Very Thankful 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Kipluck

5,850 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:47 pm
Well, I'll tell you what, I actually HAVE a response to THIS thread!

Yep, the roomie and I are officially "adopting" the 3 legged feral cat "Tripod" who has been around our condo the last couple years. We have tried and tried to get her to come inside on below freezing nights, to catch her, but she is WAY to wild. However, we have started leaving her food and water despite condo rules. She still won't let us near, BUT recently, our county was added to the list of those who have a Feral Cat TNR (Trap Neuter Return) Program!

So, though we hate to step BACK on our small progress with getting her to eat our food, we are waiting for our turn to borrow a safe trap, get her fixed and her ear snipped for identification, and find a place to HIDE a feral shelter in our shrubs, and "adopt" her as our very own feral!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:24 am
I only have 2 cats at the moment.
Buttons:
Color: Buttons is black with bloches of brown all over her body: Therefore a torti
Wieght:Buttons is between 6-8lbs, she is smaller then most cats. That just makes her all the more cute. The vet admitted so many cats these days are over wieght. She said Buttons is actually a pretty OK wieght.
Attitude:Buttons is the most dog-acting cat I, and a bunch of other people, have seen. She comes for her name inside or out. She fended of a racoon once and now has a scar on her ear to show it (there is a little tear in her ear, don't worry, it was properly taken care of). She is a kiss up to. She seems to be constantly in heat, even though she was spayed. She comes up to your lap/my dogs legs and gives a little purr/meow. She sleeps in my bed every night xD.

Tigerlily:
Color: Orange Tabby
Wieght: 24lbs Yes she is way over wieght. She is a rescue cat and seemed to come with some issues: 2 cases of worms, diabetes/high blood pressure, and a heart mermur.
Attitude: Before all of her issues appeared we called her Mrs. Mouth. She still talks so much today. (Now her nick name is Fatso, Garfields Wife, Tigger, Tiger Wilwy, and Jacket. Don't ask me why.) She constantly meows for attention. . . and breakfast. xD We don't over feed her, she's on diet food, we try to exercise her, but really all she needs for the last years of her life is some TLC (Tender Loving Care)  

Xx Emma x Lee xX
Crew

Sarahmooo

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:50 pm
Aw, I want six cats! x]

I have a cream colored American Short hair named Booboo.
He's my spoiled, sweet, adorable friend, and he sleeps cuddled up with me every night.
He finds the weirdest places to sleep, in the sink, on top of the container his foods in, under my blanket, and more lol
He follows me everywhere around the house and loves for me to hold him and cuddle him.

My other cat is Max, and he's either a Russian Blue or a Russian Blue mix, I'm not sure 'cause I adopted him.
And I'm so glad I chose him, because he is the craziest, sweetest, most spunky and crazy cat I've ever owned.
He runs around the house like a maniac at night while me and Booboo are laying in bed and when he gets worn out he comes and lays next to me, too, purring and rubbing against me so I'll pet him.
<3

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:03 pm
i have a female cat named Fuzzball and she is my mini threapist 4laugh she always crys when either no ones around or if theres stuff animals left out xd and before she lived with us she used to belong to our neighbors across the street but they didn't take good care of her (they had ten cats) they were bad pet owners. before Fuzzball came her brother Killer came to us first (i renamed him Shadow) then Fuzzball came. later on the neighbors moved and didn't bother to look for them, so i got to keep them 4laugh Shadow always loved to suck on the blankets and make cute sucking sounds 4laugh whee he was gentle and sweet and definitely not a killer. its already been 4 years since then and in october Shadow had to be put down because of a blood clot crying so now its just me and Fuzzball. i'm very happy that she's always by my side. i think it was Shadow and Fuzzball that inspired me to join the ASPCA.  

Chibi Samurai Girl

Friendly Lover

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Generous 100

Panjan

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:33 am
I have one black kitty i really loveee her :3 she has white fur on her nect and left [it makes her look like she's wearing boots] biggrin Well yeah i really love cts but dont forget our friends dogs too <3  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:32 am
Nika-Chan x3
I have one black kitty i really loveee her :3 she has white fur on her nect and left [it makes her look like she's wearing boots] biggrin Well yeah i really love cts but dont forget our friends dogs too <3

Yep, dogs rock too.
;D
I love German Shepherds <3

Sarahmooo

AnneLV

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:27 am
I have three cats and would love more, but that borders on Crazy Cat Lady syndrome...............  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:43 pm
We now have five that are technically indoors and ours, thanks to three little four-week-olds we had to take in on Friday. sweatdrop It's like adopting a toddler, kinda, but they're so cute! I think I'm going to make a separate topic for them. TOo much to write here... > _ >  

Lady Lagomorph

Wheezing Bunny

25,075 Points
  • Very Thankful 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Are You Jelly? 500

yaha1313131313

Dapper Prophet

10,075 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • 20 Wins 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100