Juventus
  A.C. Milan
  Fiorentina
  Other
View Results

pibito93
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 5:16 pm
Serie A (officially known as the Lega Calcio Serie A TIM for sponsorship reasons) is a professional league competition for football clubs located at the top echelon of the Italian football league system. It is widely regarded as one of the elite leagues of the footballing world. Historically, Serie A has produced the highest number of European Cup finalists. In total Italian clubs have reached the final of the competition on a record of twenty-five different occasions, winning the title eleven times.

In its current format, the Italian Football Championship was revised from having regional and interregional rounds, to just one solid league for the 1929–30 season onwards; the Serie A system carries on today. The championship titles won before 1929 are officially recognised by FIGC as a championship in the same way the ones since then are.

The league hosts some of the world's most famous clubs: Juventus, Milan, Inter and Roma. Juventus, Milan and Inter were all founding members of the G-14 a group representing the largest and most prestigious European football clubs; Serie A was the only league to produce three founding members. More players have won the coveted Ballon d'Or award while playing at a Serie A club than any other league in the world. AC Milan is the club with more official international titles in the world. Juventus, third in Europe and sixth in the world in the same ranking, is also, the only club in the planet to have won all official club competitions.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 5:20 pm
Todays Results:

-A.S. Roma 3-2 Genoa

-A.C. Milan 3-1 Cagliari

Topics/Questions:

-Do you think A.C. Milan has a chance of getting Ronaldinho for 20 million euros?  

pibito93
Vice Captain

Asad-20

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 6:38 pm
pibito93
Todays Results:

-A.S. Roma 3-2 Genoa

-A.C. Milan 3-1 Cagliari

Topics/Questions:

-Do you think A.C. Milan has a chance of getting Ronaldinho for 20 million euros?

When you look at how badly Ronaldinho is playing, 20 million should be enough.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 8:05 pm
Asad-20
pibito93
Todays Results:

-A.S. Roma 3-2 Genoa

-A.C. Milan 3-1 Cagliari

Topics/Questions:

Well, you kinda see sparks of brilliantnes, like the bicicle kick against Atl. Madrid. ALSO and very important is the marketing, ronaldinho would sell thousands and thousands of t-shirts if he transfered to milan. In my opinion, hes worth a whole lot more.  

pibito93
Vice Captain

Asad-20

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 7:28 am
pibito93
Asad-20
pibito93
Todays Results:

-A.S. Roma 3-2 Genoa

-A.C. Milan 3-1 Cagliari

Topics/Questions:

Well, you kinda see sparks of brilliantnes, like the bicicle kick against Atl. Madrid. ALSO and very important is the marketing, ronaldinho would sell thousands and thousands of t-shirts if he transfered to milan. In my opinion, hes worth a whole lot more.

I don't think a team would want to see sparks of brilliant football. They would want brilliant football all the time. If not 20 million then maybe 26 million would be good.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:15 am
Asad-20
pibito93
Asad-20
pibito93
Todays Results:

-A.S. Roma 3-2 Genoa

-A.C. Milan 3-1 Cagliari

Topics/Questions:

I don't think a team would want to see sparks of brilliant football. They would want brilliant football all the time. If not 20 million then maybe 26 million would be good.

Well, it's known that he can play brilliant all the time, but I still think he's worth a lot more.  

pibito93
Vice Captain

Asad-20

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:07 am
pibito93
Asad-20
pibito93
Asad-20
pibito93
Todays Results:

-A.S. Roma 3-2 Genoa

-A.C. Milan 3-1 Cagliari

Topics/Questions:

Well, it's known that he can play brilliant all the time, but I still think he's worth a lot more.

32 million. I don't think he is worth any more than that.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 10:04 am
Asad-20
pibito93
Asad-20
pibito93
Asad-20
pibito93
Todays Results:

-A.S. Roma 3-2 Genoa

-A.C. Milan 3-1 Cagliari

Topics/Questions:

I mean, he would have to play one game to see if he can play brilliantly, the problem is he's injured again and won't play any more games this season. Another thing I read in an article was that Nike will give milan a coupla of millions so they can buy ronnie.  

pibito93
Vice Captain

Asad-20

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 2:25 pm
pibito93
Asad-20
pibito93
Asad-20
pibito93

I mean, he would have to play one game to see if he can play brilliantly, the problem is he's injured again and won't play any more games this season. Another thing I read in an article was that Nike will give milan a coupla of millions so they can buy ronnie.

Hmmmm, thats interesting.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 2:35 pm
How about instead of buying Dihno. Milan purchase 2 defenders say Sergio Ramos, and Daniel Alves.

And a striker say the young lad from Lyon, or bring up Marco from Geneo

It's possible they could get all three of them from 40 which is better in the long run.  

shinigamijusan

pibito93
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:03 pm
shinigamijusan
How about instead of buying Dihno. Milan purchase 2 defenders say Sergio Ramos, and Daniel Alves.

It's possible they could get all three of them from 40 which is better in the long run.

yeah I heard that milan needed defenders, but sergio ramos??? confused I feel like he is more of a midfield than a defender, better get someone who can make defending his most important thing  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:48 pm
I guess I go for AC Milan???????? question question confused confused  

Shonmander
Crew

shinigamijusan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 3:30 pm
pibito93
shinigamijusan

yeah I heard that milan needed defenders, but sergio ramos??? confused I feel like he is more of a midfield than a defender, better get someone who can make defending his most important thing

Which is why he works for Milan. Milan work like this the two center defenders are true defenders, but wings are defending midfielders. Milan is a big fan of using the left and right backs to fuel their attacks. Marcus Cafu and Massimo Oddo are prime examples of this.

....................LB -->.................<-MF->
................................................................................ S->
.........<-CB-> ..............................<-AMF->

GK.................. <-DMF->............................... S->
........ <-CB->............................. <-MF->

................... RB -->

that is the Milan tactic when they dont opt for the 'christmas tree'  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 6:45 pm
Welcome to Italy Ronaldinho - http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11095_3413838,00.html  

Asad-20

pibito93
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:32 am

that has a lot of things wrong with it:
1st: It comes from the gazzeta dello sport, a newspaper that you should NEVER trust.
2nd. In the whole article it's like "yes...but not yet" so it's still not 100% sure.
3rd. I don't think ronaldinho will leave so soon, and barca will still check if a different team wants him

P.S: Whats up with A.C. Milan, Inter etc? Why do they always get the layers when their best moments are over???  
Official Gaian Soccer Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff