Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild of Many Roleplays, Discussions, and Oddities

Back to Guilds

A place to hang out, roleplay in lots of genres, and chat about anything. 

Tags: roleplay, chat, literate, creative, general 

Reply Main Discussions and Oddities...
Feedback Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think of this guild?
  AWESOME!
  Pretty cool!
  Okay... Could use some adjustments though.
  Nyeh... Not that great.
  Totally sucks!
View Results

The Azure Quincy
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:13 pm
What do you think this guild needs more of (besides users, still in the process of that), what do you like, what don't you like, do you have any suggestions for RPs or for the guild in general?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:51 pm
more active members would be nice also...you can have like a section for art in the top forum bar thing, contests make people stay....the roleplays should be kind of random and free willed instead of on one single topic, and maybe have their own sub forum.....  

Crimson Pendragon

The Azure Quincy
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:32 pm

Yeah, I would have some sub-forums, but they cost 2500g (which I didn't know when I started this guild xd ) And this guild is free. Yes! Motivation for active members! Good idea. I think I'll give active members random gifts like the higher end of the stuff you get from the daily chance... I dunno. I've been advertising to get more members... Come to find out, real life friends never post...

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:16 pm
maybe i should advertise....  

Crimson Pendragon

The Azure Quincy
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:36 pm
If you want biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:35 am
Well this is kinda of random(I don't know much about how to create a guild), but is there maybe a way to get music on the pages? You know, like when you get to the home page some music from a playlist just randomly starts playing? Just wondering 'cuz that would be really cool.  

Science Infinity
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

The Azure Quincy
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:49 pm
Ooooh, I might look into that! That would be cool... I'm not sure if playlists accept BBCode though, but I can certainly try...  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:50 pm
Oh and I've also been noticing that the polls seem to usually be missing a certain amount of percentage.  

Science Infinity
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

The Azure Quincy
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:25 pm
xD yes... tis true... since our lack of population in the general guild itself is not that great, neither are the percentages... I still haven't figured out how to get music to immediately play on the home page btw, but I'll look into it some more...  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:28 pm
Wait. Why can't I edit my posts anymore? Is gaia under going some renovations?  

Science Infinity
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Stealthy Spyder

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:27 pm
Science Infinity
Wait. Why can't I edit my posts anymore? Is gaia under going some renovations?

Yes, yes it is. They normally don't tell us.
--------
What to do? Contests! Themed events! Set up things that go on for a day or three, that have its own forum and a few special related events, and stuff!

PJ Party! You can dress up and enter! But you have to match the theme, or 'design a pillow' Which would just be a square we could edit. Etc. Etc. And not just a Pajama party. *nods*

And I don't think you can add music, unless you do it like people have it on their profiles. What else?

Make other sub forms more active. Like the Poem/Story/Art(?) One. You could make it 'The Arts' And _________ sub forum.

And a few more Random things. This should be a random guild, no? More open Rps, and games. Games that make you think a little too. <3

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:45 pm
Yeah.. I need to get on that... but we still need a couple more people to actually have a competitive contest... I'm working on it... >.>

The Azure Quincy
Crew

Stealthy Spyder

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:02 pm
But a competitive contest could draw more people?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:53 am
Yeah... but my advertising for competitive contests is the epitome of failure... no one responds to my threads..  

The Azure Quincy
Crew

Science Infinity
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:19 pm
I have never gotten a response to one of my threads advertising the guild from someone outside the guild... Literally...  
Main Discussions and Oddities...

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff